Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Depends how good they are.....I love tattoos on other people

over a year ago

Depends on how many, how big. I have a small daisy chain aroud my ankle. I don't like to see loads down womens arms and legs but small and discreet is ok I think.

over a year ago

Speaking as one, I have to say I generally don't have too many complaints.

Sure that about to change tho!

over a year ago

some are but not all and it depends were they have them

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Speaking as one, I have to say I generally don't have too many complaints.

Sure that about to change tho! "

not a judgemental thread, just interested. I happen to like tattoos.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't like those ones where at school they stabbed their arms with a compass and put ink in there for a laugh....

over a year ago

"I don't like those ones where at school they stabbed their arms with a compass and put ink in there for a laugh.... "

oh!

over a year ago

just messing, havent got that really lmao....

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"just messing, havent got that really lmao.... "

I would like you just the same.....just make you wear long gloves though

over a year ago

ive not long had my 6th tattoo done and the biggest and latest one is the one on my ankle as you can see on my profile... but even though ive got some i dont like them to be too big .. as like to hide them if i wish too ...

dee x

over a year ago

"just messing, havent got that really lmao....

I would like you just the same.....just make you wear long gloves though "

oh i cant show off the love and hate on my knuckles if i do that!

over a year ago

Love tattoo's have a small one on my back and have a second design ready for my next one in a month or so on my smaller flatter tummy lol, but i like them discrete on women, my personal opinion is they look common if they are plastered all over arms and boobs...yucky

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Love and hate on your knuckles isn't a good look on a bloke never mind a woman. And Mam and Dad isnt so appealing either.

but good artwork can look very tasteful i have to say.

over a year ago

I have a large ( about 8" x 12") bird of paradise in amongst flowers on my back.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Kat from Miami ink is covered in them and shes HOT! mmmmmm

over a year ago

When I was 16 I wanted an indian head on my stomach....so glad i didnt now.

It is so large i could probably fit the settlement, herd of buffalo and the fort on there lol

over a year ago

"Kat from Miami ink is covered in them and shes HOT! mmmmmm "

No she is not she is odd

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have three and most guys seem to like them (I think as they dont complain) lol

over a year ago

"Kat from Miami ink is covered in them and shes HOT! mmmmmm "

oh deff have to agree with you there mmm

over a year ago

"Kat from Miami ink is covered in them and shes HOT! mmmmmm

No she is not she is odd "

nooooooooooo she is hot!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

No she is not she is odd "

I like odd

over a year ago

No she is not she is odd

I like odd "

wayhay, im in...twitch

over a year ago

Personally speaking I'm not overly keen on too many on women.. or should I say too many too big? Some can be stunning.. Mostly when you find them though.. who'd care lol.

i only have the one... supercalifragalisticexpialdicious Hidden on the underside of my errr.... member

Someone was going to say it lol..

over a year ago

"Personally speaking I'm not overly keen on too many on women.. or should I say too many too big? Some can be stunning.. Mostly when you find them though.. who'd care lol.

i only have the one... supercalifragalisticexpialdicious Hidden on the underside of my errr.... member

Someone was going to say it lol.."

An American guy has WENDY tattooed on his dick and when asked is that his gf/wife, he says 'no, coz when I'm erect it says Welcome to miami have a nice day'

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"I have a large ( about 8" x 12") bird of paradise in amongst flowers on my back."

Well one large one is better than lots of different little ones. I guess if you pay a bit you get some real good work done. I have seen the same image done on different people by different tattooists and one was far better than the other.

over a year ago

"Personally speaking I'm not overly keen on too many on women.. or should I say too many too big? Some can be stunning.. Mostly when you find them though.. who'd care lol.

Someone was going to say it lol.."

member of????? the AA? the book club??? you have lost me

over a year ago

"I have a large ( about 8" x 12") bird of paradise in amongst flowers on my back.

Well one large one is better than lots of different little ones. I guess if you pay a bit you get some real good work done. I have seen the same image done on different people by different tattooists and one was far better than the other.

"

I had mine done when I was 17, many many years ago, it has faded and the outline is smudged but at least it is in a place where i can hide it. I was quoted far too much to have to redone and decided it wasnt worth it.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I had mine done when I was 17 and I hate it,I love tattoos but I won't get another one done as I know ill end up hating it

over a year ago

Someone was going to say it lol..

member of????? the AA? the book club??? you have lost me"

I did have to tell them to use the smaller 1/2in letters though, so its not all brag pmsl....

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"I have a large ( about 8" x 12") bird of paradise in amongst flowers on my back.

I had mine done when I was 17, many many years ago, it has faded and the outline is smudged but at least it is in a place where i can hide it. I was quoted far too much to have to redone and decided it wasnt worth it."

I would have thought it would be easier to re-ink one and sharpen up the outline than do noe fresh. I presumed that the price would reflect this.

But i guess its all relative to if you want it done or a new pair of boots

over a year ago

I had mine done when I was 17, many many years ago, it has faded and the outline is smudged but at least it is in a place where i can hide it. I was quoted far too much to have to redone and decided it wasnt worth it.

I would have thought it would be easier to re-ink one and sharpen up the outline than do noe fresh. I presumed that the price would reflect this.

"

boots everytime lol

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

boots everytime lol"

He he he well i would choose the boots too but possibly different style to you

over a year ago

boots everytime lol

He he he well i would choose the boots too but possibly different style to you"

hmmm dont think kinky thigh boots would really suit you lol

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

needles again...shudder!

over a year ago

"needles again...shudder!"

doesnt hurt. I was sat on a chair wearing only knickers and holding a python when i got mine done...long story, but it didnt hurt.

over a year ago

tatooos definatly hot on a women!!!thinkin of getting one myself pmskl!!!must b my middle age mid life chrisis kickin in lol

over a year ago

"tatooos definatly hot on a women!!!thinkin of getting one myself pmskl!!!must b my middle age mid life chrisis kickin in lol

"

no, your supposed to get a fast car and a teenage girlfriend in a mid life crisis!

over a year ago

"tatooos definatly hot on a women!!!thinkin of getting one myself pmskl!!!must b my middle age mid life chrisis kickin in lol

no, your supposed to get a fast car and a teenage girlfriend in a mid life crisis!"

PMSL wait till I tell my best mate that...will get him to look here and he will see what ive been telling him is true

over a year ago

well if i had a teenage gf lol would kinda make me a pedo lol!!think men who go for younger than at least 10 yrs there age are fooked up!cos in the long run they wouldnt keep em lol!unless they were hung like john holmes!!!

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

boots everytime lol

hmmm dont think kinky thigh boots would really suit you lol"

Nope they dont as i have size 11 feet. Mind when i was younger i used to go to Erotica with work and did try on a pair of size 11 thigh highs in red leather..........and.......nope they just didn't suit me.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

boots everytime lol

Nope they dont as i have size 11 feet. Mind when i was younger i used to go to Erotica with work and did try on a pair of size 11 thigh highs in red leather..........and.......nope they just didn't suit me. "

any pictures?

over a year ago

ditto lol

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

boots everytime lol

Nope they dont as i have size 11 feet. Mind when i was younger i used to go to Erotica with work and did try on a pair of size 11 thigh highs in red leather..........and.......nope they just didn't suit me.

any pictures? "

I shudder to think. We blagged tickets as i worked in the fuddy duddy world of mens suit design and they frowned when they realised we had attended. Thank gowd it was before camera phones lol

over a year ago

boots everytime lol

any pictures?

I shudder to think. We blagged tickets as i worked in the fuddy duddy world of mens suit design and they frowned when they realised we had attended. Thank gowd it was before camera phones lol"

damn, that means no pics sprite..tut

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

boots everytime lol

any pictures?

I shudder to think. We blagged tickets as i worked in the fuddy duddy world of mens suit design and they frowned when they realised we had attended. Thank gowd it was before camera phones lol

damn, that means no pics sprite..tut"

Well i dont have any but i have this horrible feeling there wee some press photos being taken. I could mock up some photoshop ones but that isnt quite the same.

over a year ago

not the same....sigh

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

nope it just isnt, but i really dont think i have the legs for them.

over a year ago

well i must be boring i dont have one....done everything else in life

would i get one....nope

do i like them....yep

i seen a georgous one once on some womans pussy, it was a butterfly using her lips as the wings....delicious

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

to be honest i used to think it was a rebellious statement from women and looked so good.But like many things once it becomes saturated ,the tipping point is hit and opinions fashions change.

Now I do not mind them, however i prefer a women without, as it makes them the ones who are different and not shackled to clanish fashion ..

au natural for me ......at the moment

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Sorry, don't like them, big or small

over a year ago

"Sorry, don't like them, big or small"

why apologise? lol....everyone is entitled to thier opinion and shouldnt have to apologise for it....mwah.x

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

wiggles has tattooes of very delicate thorn vines tattooed up back of her legs as stocking lines..

Judging by they recieve, yep sexy as hell!!

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

i have four tattos, one across bottom of my back, which is a butterflie design, one on my shoulder which is a wee pegusus,one on my inside thigh up at my wee lady garden lol, its a black panther,and one on my foot another butterfly design, i luv them all and tthey are all hidden, not in your face!! x

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"i have four tattos, one across bottom of my back, which is a butterflie design, one on my shoulder which is a wee pegusus,one on my inside thigh up at my wee lady garden lol, its a black panther,and one on my foot another butterfly design, i luv them all and tthey are all hidden, not in your face!! x "

nahh i reckon having em anywhere on your face is a bad move to be honest

over a year ago

I think women with tattoo's can be hot and then some are not but kat von de is very hot . My mate is doing hes traing to be a tattooist so wont be long till i get mine done or more than one as they will be free lol

over a year ago

"I think women with tattoo's can be hot and then some are not but kat von de is very hot . My mate is doing hes traing to be a tattooist so wont be long till i get mine done or more than one as they will be free lol"

if i fuck him, will he do mine for free?

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I think women with tattoo's can be hot and then some are not but kat von de is very hot . My mate is doing hes traing to be a tattooist so wont be long till i get mine done or more than one as they will be free lol

if i fuck him, will he do mine for free?"

is that actually legal ...lol

over a year ago

Yeah i guess he would and could i fuck you as well lol

over a year ago

does this look like a face that gives a shite????

over a year ago

Yeah cos he cant charge while hes training but hes bloody good already and even tattooin the bloke thats training him.

over a year ago

great.......ask him if he fancies a shag

over a year ago

i love tattoos and i own up to being addicted to the lol

i have 6 tatts but they are all in places where i can cover them up for work ect but i can show them off if i wont

over a year ago

ive just text him lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"does this look like a face that gives a shite????"

hmmmmmmmm looks ....mmmmmmmm ...errrrrmmmm .......huh ....sighs ...errmmmmmmm ....weeeelll ......ermm ..

turn left a bit ........errm ....fuck this is tough ..,.i hate questions like this .....mmmmmmmmmmaybe ....?????

over a year ago

"ive just text him lol"

good.

over a year ago

"does this look like a face that gives a shite????

hmmmmmmmm looks ....mmmmmmmm ...errrrrmmmm .......huh ....sighs ...errmmmmmmm ....weeeelll ......ermm ..

turn left a bit ........errm ....fuck this is tough ..,.i hate questions like this .....mmmmmmmmmmaybe ....?????"

it doesnt

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"does this look like a face that gives a shite????

turn left a bit ........errm ....fuck this is tough ..,.i hate questions like this .....mmmmmmmmmmaybe ....?????

it doesnt"

well its so hard to tell from that eye it can mean "i am so cavalier i dont give a shite" or it could be your actually taking a shite ...or even in some cases having an orgasm ...i wish i had more to go on at times like this,i really do ...your so unfair !!

over a year ago

lifes a bitch

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"ive just text him lol"

I have a mate who does tattoos in Barnsley. Ok so he is gay but im sure he would do you with ink and pink if you like

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

"i have four tattos, one across bottom of my back, which is a butterflie design, one on my shoulder which is a wee pegusus,one on my inside thigh up at my wee lady garden lol, its a black panther,and one on my foot another butterfly design, i luv them all and tthey are all hidden, not in your face!! x

nahh i reckon having em anywhere on your face is a bad move to be honest "

lol i agree

over a year ago

Like the teenager that woke up in tattoo shop with 52 stars on here face lol

over a year ago

"ive just text him lol

I have a mate who does tattoos in Barnsley. Ok so he is gay but im sure he would do you with ink and pink if you like"

deal

over a year ago

i meant to say can i watch!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

[Removed by poster at 22/06/09 20:01:47]

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"lifes a bitch"

is it ...realllly ...well i never and there was me thinking it was a slab of time as in life time ....

ohh well silly me .....obviously been wrong for the whole of my bitch ....

amazing

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Im sure he wouldn't mind. He is a big bloke mind but loved bald guys. So if you fancy free ink for pink mate your sorted.

over a year ago

its me that wants the free ink, and im not taking it up the arse for it either...even if i could pass as a bloke!

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I thought it was mr Milton who was after ink and fancied his rusty sheriffs badge sorted? Im sure that's what he was afer i will have to look,

As for you young lady i think your fare too femme on the quiet, but i will ask him if Milton takes the pink can you have the ink.

over a year ago

young! lady! femme!.......jeezx sure you are talking about the right person here???????

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"its me that wants the free ink, and im not taking it up the arse for it either...even if i could pass as a bloke!"

noo you wouldnt pass as a bloke ...no way ....

over a year ago

go on...finish it.........

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Well i did have tea and scones with your mam and she said your an angel well my hearing isnt good so i think it was angel as it couldn't have been armhole.

over a year ago

my mothers a deaf mute!

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I know it was the sign language! Im a little rusty with it

over a year ago

lmao...very good

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"go on...finish it........."

nothing more to add

over a year ago

really?

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

She also told me to tell you to do your own ironing. I have it here so fir this time only ill do it for you but not again.

do i iron there barbed wire thongs by the way?

over a year ago

NO, nor the latex items and make sure you do a good job.

will pick it up later.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

dont iron latex it feks the iron. I do good ironing though ill have you know!

over a year ago

prove it then.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Oi i went to uni to do textile design so i can sew, knit, press iron and the rest.

over a year ago

fablles new pic rubyrubyrubyruby

over a year ago

explain the rest.

over a year ago

"fablles new pic rubyrubyrubyruby "

ta chuck...

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"really?"

yup .....zip....

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Never seen a tattoo over ten years old that still looked good! Edges fade and colours mix...

A friend had an eagle on his back and it was beautiful when he had it done. 15 years down the road and it is dull and fuzzy! Without expensive treatment, it is there for good. Nah! Leave em to those who need the attention!

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

wel only speakin for myself, but mines still intact!! lol

over a year ago

have always fancied having a nice one but where to have it is the question ?

couldnt have it on me ass as i couldnt afford that amount of money. lmao

so a little one somewhere me thinks ?

over a year ago

well accord to what ppl have said i have a little one u can have some where lol

By *ragon1Woman
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I have 9 tattoos and plan on many many more lol

I think it all depends on what someone has done.. where and by whom

I don't think tattoos on your face are a good idea and my tattooist won't even do them

over a year ago

"I have 9 tattoos and plan on many many more lol

I don't think tattoos on your face are a good idea and my tattooist won't even do them"

like 52 stars on your face!...silly girl eh

By *ragon1Woman
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I have 9 tattoos and plan on many many more lol

I don't think tattoos on your face are a good idea and my tattooist won't even do them

like 52 stars on your face!...silly girl eh "

ooooooooo no I wouldn't have any on my face!

By *adwah1000Man
over a year ago

bangor

i like tattoos, there for life. not much in this world these days is. you would have to be pretty sure of yourself to get one on your face, i know a few people who have there faces covered, you wouldnt want to meet them, lol

over a year ago

oh i think Tattoos on both men and women can be very very sexy indeed..

Look at Angelina jolie..she has 13..and looks as foxy as ever..and also..the man above dont look look half bad..xxx

Wend.x

over a year ago

Agreed Kat does look hot i think some women can get away with it some not mmmmmmmm

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

get W on each bum cheek so when you bend over it says wow lol!!!!!

over a year ago

i love my tatt!!!! i got it purely for the reason i liked it and its ended up being the best chat up point EVER!!!

all that notice it, want to know and look exactly how high and where it goes!!!!! lmao

over a year ago

well my last message was saying that NO i didnt have a tattoo but yes that I did like them, well most.

So here I am on holiday and I have got a henna tatt on the small of my back. Just a scroll, looks quite hot and horny even if I say so myself. But would I get a proper one done.....nooooo I am getting bored of this one already. And echoing what PD said, the tatts have been done to death. Everyone and their giddy aunt have one. So yeah I feel am a little bit different and stand out because I dont have one.

So when this henna tatt fades I will be glad, enjoyed the short time of having it.

over a year ago

"Attractive, or not?"

LOVE EM

Post new Message to Thread