Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Good year bad year

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just seeing if every one on here had a good or bad year. Mine was very good found this site and have met some great people and had some wonderful meets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

all in all i cant complain, have met some wonderful people, hopefully made some new friends etc

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On the whole I think it's been a good year. Could have been better and could have been worse I guess.

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Good and Bad

Bad

We were told Carol had Breast Cancer in June of this year and had to have a Mastectomy on her right Breast.

She went back in to Hospital for her Breast Reconstruction on The 28th Of October.

Good

Got the all clear.

over a year ago

yep good year and would not mind a re-mould.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bad - Didnt get as many meets with sexy people as i'd hoped.

Good - Won Euromillions.

over a year ago

"Bad - Didnt get as many meets with sexy people as i'd hoped.

Good - Won Euromillions."

up for a meet?

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Good - Won Euromillions.

up for a meet? "

Well 'Hello'!!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

Good - Won Euromillions."

Me too, did you beat my £7.60

over a year ago

Good - Won Euromillions.

up for a meet?

Well 'Hello'!!"

mmmm can't wait to get me hands in yer pockets, errrr down yer jeans

over a year ago

well, started meeting some amazing people off here and going to clubs, so i'd count that as a damn good thing

over a year ago

Personally,Financially,Emotionally 2010 has been the worst year ever for both of us. Be glad to see the back of it.

Fuck Off 2010

By *imal75Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

lol Tra ma I agree...Bye bye 2010. Must make 2011 a better one and live a little more...

over a year ago

"Just seeing if every one on here had a good or bad year. Mine was very good found this site and have met some great people and had some wonderful meets "
I would say i have had an excellent year, roll on 2011. Mina xxx

over a year ago

Am I alone in thinking it rather sad that people define a good/bad year by the meets they've had on a swinging site?!!

I've had a good year: my health problems are now all under control, I rattle when I walk with the amount of pills I take, but things have improved. My job is "safe" - well as safe as any job can be in the present climate, my children are all fit and well.

Financially things could be better, but I'm not complaining...the only way is up!!

2011 can only improve on the last one...bring it on!!

over a year ago

had a very good year up untill december,now everythig is going wrong,cant wait till january and hopefully everything will be ok again

By *ibs TcCouple
over a year ago

bracknell

2010 started off great as we travelled half the world came back made plans only to find a few weeks ago TC's cancer may have returned - so heading into 2011 with a bit of nervousness but on the plus side met a few great peeps and hope the trend continues and planning to travel the other half of the world.

over a year ago

Good mostly. And the bad bit was really just a lucky escape!

over a year ago

"Am I alone in thinking it rather sad that people define a good/bad year by the meets they've had on a swinging site?!!"

It is a bit worrying, surely something else more important has occurred, surely?!

I've had a mixed year, finished studies, had a long and adventurous summer in which I travelled, got a job fairly instantly after getting back - 3 months later I'm massively disliking said job - so the start of 2011 will see where the decisions I have to make take me.

Theres always room for improvement - if not, you might aswell give up!

over a year ago

"Personally,Financially,Emotionally 2010 has been the worst year ever for both of us. Be glad to see the back of it.

Fuck Off 2010 "

Mine's been a bit like that, worst year I've had in a long long time. So I'm with you, Fuck off 2010 and roll on 2011 lol

over a year ago

"Am I alone in thinking it rather sad that people define a good/bad year by the meets they've had on a swinging site?!!

I've had a good year: my health problems are now all under control, I rattle when I walk with the amount of pills I take, but things have improved. My job is "safe" - well as safe as any job can be in the present climate, my children are all fit and well.

Financially things could be better, but I'm not complaining...the only way is up!!

2011 can only improve on the last one...bring it on!! "

Well, i try to keep things focused on where the question was asked. A swinging site. I try to keep the rest of my life seperate so thats the split...

So nah! Not sad at all lol

over a year ago

Ours started shit and remained that way until oct, hurry up 2011 x

over a year ago

"Personally,Financially,Emotionally 2010 has been the worst year ever for both of us. Be glad to see the back of it.

Fuck Off 2010

Mine's been a bit like that, worst year I've had in a long long time. So I'm with you, Fuck off 2010 and roll on 2011 lol "

ditto thank god it's over roll on a better year

over a year ago

"Am I alone in thinking it rather sad that people define a good/bad year by the meets they've had on a swinging site?!!

2011 can only improve on the last one...bring it on!!

Well, i try to keep things focused on where the question was asked. A swinging site. I try to keep the rest of my life seperate so thats the split...

So nah! Not sad at all lol"

The OP wasn't asking for a blow by blow account of your life, just what was good and bad this year. If the best and worst for you was life on this site - then good for you. May you knock yourself out in 2011!

over a year ago

"The OP wasn't asking for a blow by blow account of your life, just what was good and bad this year. If the best and worst for you was life on this site - then good for you. May you knock yourself out in 2011! "

Lol couldnt resist

over a year ago

The past year was filled with some good and bad bits, and the good ones helped to make the bad ones more tolerable and easier to get over.

Onwards and upwards I'd say, and bring on 2011!

By *umpingJackFlashMan
over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

Unfortunately my year had a few very good times, outweighed by the bad ones! So I look at it this way, that things can only get better!

Post new Message to Thread