Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

That connection

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi just wonder from people that have been on this site a while.... Do people on here get that "connection" on here and if they did would they leave this fantasy world or not???

(No negative replies please I am only asking a open question) xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi just wonder from people that have been on this site a while.... Do people on here get that "connection" on here and if they did would they leave this fantasy world or not???

(No negative replies please I am only asking a open question) xx"

I got a connection with one of my very first meets, we got on to well, in the end I had to take a step back, not seen him since

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm not really sure what you mean... I only meet people I connect with. Why would you meet people you don't have a connection with?

Or do you mean those who have formed a relationship having met here? If that, I haven't so can't comment. Negatively or otherwise.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

No, and no.

(Sorry for being negative but its the only way I could respond )

over a year ago

Yes I have, and its only fun if its reciprocated.

There always has to be chemistry and a spark, but the deeper connection that you get is not always welcome

over a year ago

I love the connection part of seeing someone. Without it the sex would be just a fuck. Fortunately most men can have the connection and not want a relationship to go with it.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry maybe I wrote it wrong obviously we wouldn't meet anyone we didn't have a degree of interest in I more so meant that "connection" where you meet and like where have you been.......

over a year ago

I get a connection but i don't want anything special as i am already married. It is possible to have an nsa connection. Any sniff of anything deeper and I'm gone.

over a year ago

I only meet with people I have some sort of connection with, but I think you mean something more than that though? Yes it happened to me and someone I met on here.

Post new Message to Thread