Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So funny

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Seem to be getting tons of messages today, ive just had one for someone who says hes read my profile and realizes hes slightly younger than me. Part of the message was this

"if u think about it im faster quicker stronger better plus i last longer " then goes on to say i wont regret it.

He's 18 and been a member for 1 hour, wonder how long it will be before he learns lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Seem to be getting tons of messages today, ive just had one for someone who says hes read my profile and realizes hes slightly younger than me. Part of the message was this

"if u think about it im faster quicker stronger better plus i last longer " then goes on to say i wont regret it.

He's 18 and been a member for 1 hour, wonder how long it will be before he learns lol."

Aw! Bless

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

oh hun you have to go for it....have a site virgin and show him what its all about before he turns into a doris. just think you could be doing him a big favour letting him sample the delights of your body and mind, before he gets corrupted by the doris's. so after you finish with him if he is no good, just send him packing with his fluffy pink slippers, matching rubbers gloves and pinny on.

over a year ago

"oh hun you have to go for it....have a site virgin and show him what its all about before he turns into a doris. just think you could be doing him a big favour letting him sample the delights of your body and mind, before he gets corrupted by the doris's. so after you finish with him if he is no good, just send him packing with his fluffy pink slippers, matching rubbers gloves and pinny on."

pmsl i would but i dont want to be responsible for the death of a young lad just starting out in life lol

over a year ago

"oh hun you have to go for it....have a site virgin and show him what its all about before he turns into a doris. just think you could be doing him a big favour letting him sample the delights of your body and mind, before he gets corrupted by the doris's. so after you finish with him if he is no good, just send him packing with his fluffy pink slippers, matching rubbers gloves and pinny on."
corrupted never ,shown the way more like made aware of the evil the possee give and told that the possee are not real women but evil from hell sent to give men a bad name shame on you gash

over a year ago

"oh hun you have to go for it....have a site virgin and show him what its all about before he turns into a doris. just think you could be doing him a big favour letting him sample the delights of your body and mind, before he gets corrupted by the doris's. so after you finish with him if he is no good, just send him packing with his fluffy pink slippers, matching rubbers gloves and pinny on.corrupted never ,shown the way more like made aware of the evil the possee give and told that the possee are not real women but evil from hell sent to give men a bad name shame on you gash "

princess gash to you arsewipe

over a year ago

arse wipe thats not nice ive not called you anything yet or funny which i wont!!

over a year ago

"oh hun you have to go for it....have a site virgin and show him what its all about before he turns into a doris. just think you could be doing him a big favour letting him sample the delights of your body and mind, before he gets corrupted by the doris's. so after you finish with him if he is no good, just send him packing with his fluffy pink slippers, matching rubbers gloves and pinny on.corrupted never ,shown the way more like made aware of the evil the possee give and told that the possee are not real women but evil from hell sent to give men a bad name shame on you gash

princess gash to you arsewipe"

pmsl hes just tried to message you but apparently you have single guys blocked lmao

Post new Message to Thread