Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Too many messages?

Jump to newest

By *lik and Paul OP   Couple
over a year ago

Flagrante

A simple way for a couple to _educe messages...post an avatar of the male half...usually wake up to 20 or 30 ....this morning....zero.

....I wonder why?? Hmmmm....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, your cleavage is too enticing.

By *idsAndyMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Because you're uber sexy x

over a year ago

When we had our avatar for the comic book and fairy tales competition up we got ZERO messages for almost a week. Apparently people don't find naked green women sexy.

We loved it. Was a nice break.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Flagrante

"When we had our avatar for the comic book and fairy tales competition up we got ZERO messages for almost a week. Apparently people don't find naked green women sexy.

-Courtney"

Within a couple of minutes of changing the avatar back to Flik the messages have come flooding in!!

By *idsAndyMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

I could send you mine if you want zero messages lol.

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"A simple way for a couple to _educe messages...post an avatar of the male half...usually wake up to 20 or 30 ....this morning....zero.

....I wonder why?? Hmmmm.... "

Male half is not attractive...?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

" Apparently people don't find naked green women sexy.

-Courtney"

Perhaps they didn't wish to make you angry?

over a year ago

-Courtney

Perhaps they didn't wish to make you angry? "

over a year ago

"A simple way for a couple to _educe messages...post an avatar of the male half...usually wake up to 20 or 30 ....this morning....zero.

....I wonder why?? Hmmmm.... "

Must just be you, Flik.

We don't even get one a day

By *idsAndyMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Must just be you, Flik.

We don't even get one a day "

You block guys xx

over a year ago

Must just be you, Flik.

We don't even get one a day

You block guys xx"

that's a good point, Andy. Lol

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

-Courtney

Perhaps they didn't wish to make you angry?

"

True instead of Poison Ivy they think you are Hulk's wife

over a year ago

Wonder if I posted a woman as my pic I would get loads of messages????

over a year ago

Flagrante

Well....if you want to attract men then give it a go

By *edMan
over a year ago

cambridgeshire

"When we had our avatar for the comic book and fairy tales competition up we got ZERO messages for almost a week. Apparently people don't find naked green women sexy.

-Courtney

Within a couple of minutes of changing the avatar back to Flik the messages have come flooding in!! "

No .. No... I was about to look anyway because its you mind and personality I like !

over a year ago

Flagrante

-Courtney

Within a couple of minutes of changing the avatar back to Flik the messages have come flooding in!!

No .. No... I was about to look anyway because its you mind and personality I like !"

Of course!

over a year ago

You can never have too many messages.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No messages today

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I had three unread messages at one point the other day. I actually felt quite overwhelmed by it! I have no idea how you ladies even begin to deal with all your messages.

By *edMan
over a year ago

cambridgeshire

-Courtney

No .. No... I was about to look anyway because its you mind and personality I like !

Of course! "

And if I'd said your 'personalities' some people here would assume it was a euphemism for them lively lady bumps of yours.. Honestly, I'm so misunderstood all the time

over a year ago

Flagrante

Male half is not attractive...? "

Or people message pictures...not profiles maybe?

over a year ago

"I had three unread messages at one point the other day. I actually felt quite overwhelmed by it! I have no idea how you ladies even begin to deal with all your messages."

You only felt overwhelmed because you write such good responses to the messages you get.

over a year ago

"You can never have too many messages. "

Oh you can! Today's favourite reads like an NSPCC advert asking me to donate - but instead of £3 a month; used knickers "to help a wheelchair bound deaf man".

over a year ago

Basically it's the women that rule the site! Single ladies and unicorns specifically, and let's be honest in most couples the male half is largely an inconvenience to be tolerated to get access to the lady. Not true in all cases, of course, and a sweeping generalisation but true for a large % of users I reckon.

And I agree with your theory, I have a male pic up and rarely get anyone hitting on me so I think that would pass scientific scrutiny!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

I'd like to be able to log in, in stealth that would stop messages

over a year ago

"I'd like to be able to log in, in stealth that would stop messages "

Me too. That darn green dot...

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"Basically it's the women that rule the site! Single ladies and unicorns specifically, and let's be honest in most couples the male half is largely an inconvenience to be tolerated to get access to the lady. Not true in all cases, of course, and a sweeping generalisation but true for a large % of users I reckon.

And I agree with your theory, I have a male pic up and rarely get anyone hitting on me so I think that would pass scientific scrutiny! "

I hate the term unicorn and this is so not true from my group of friends. As a single woman a male avatar isn't a problem for me

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

-Courtney"

You should post one of Marc

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"I had three unread messages at one point the other day. I actually felt quite overwhelmed by it! I have no idea how you ladies even begin to deal with all your messages.

You only felt overwhelmed because you write such good responses to the messages you get. "

Thank you. It is true I do like to spend a little time on my responses. Put in a bit of effort. Especially when the person writing to me has obviously put some effort into their message to me

over a year ago

"Basically it's the women that rule the site! Single ladies and unicorns specifically, and let's be honest in most couples the male half is largely an inconvenience to be tolerated to get access to the lady. Not true in all cases, of course, and a sweeping generalisation but true for a large % of users I reckon.

And I agree with your theory, I have a male pic up and rarely get anyone hitting on me so I think that would pass scientific scrutiny!

I hate the term unicorn and this is so not true from my group of friends. As a single woman a male avatar isn't a problem for me "

agreed it was a generalisation but you do read threads in here where couples often say the male half is shut out! But certainly not true for all I concur.

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"I had three unread messages at one point the other day. I actually felt quite overwhelmed by it! I have no idea how you ladies even begin to deal with all your messages.

You only felt overwhelmed because you write such good responses to the messages you get.

Thank you. It is true I do like to spend a little time on my responses. Put in a bit of effort. Especially when the person writing to me has obviously put some effort into their message to me"

It is the right thing to do

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/10/15 13:51:12]

over a year ago

-Courtney

You should post one of Marc "

I did yesterday. We still got messages. He's such a hunk

-Courtney

over a year ago

lol classic, yeah I guess most would wake up to 2 messages maibe instead of 40

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"lol classic, yeah I guess most would wake up to 2 messages maibe instead of 40 "

Highly dependant on the filters you use too.

There should be a way to block all the profiles which are not photo-verified ...I will create a thread in the feedback section!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hide all your pics, pop a top hat on your left breast and remove all filters. Make a brief statement on how uninterested you are in meeting anyone and hey presto!

over a year ago

"Hide all your pics, pop a top hat on your left breast and remove all filters. Make a brief statement on how uninterested you are in meeting anyone and hey presto! "

That's your LEFT breast? Well fuck me, all this time I thought it was your right. No more messages for you, then.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"lol classic, yeah I guess most would wake up to 2 messages maibe instead of 40

Highly dependant on the filters you use too.

There should be a way to block all the profiles which are not photo-verified ...I will create a thread in the feedback section!"

lol yes there should be and yeah depends on the filters as well

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Hide all your pics, pop a top hat on your left breast and remove all filters. Make a brief statement on how uninterested you are in meeting anyone and hey presto!

That's your LEFT breast? Well fuck me

-Courtney"

Maybe later?!

*wiggles eyebrows*

over a year ago

"Hide all your pics, pop a top hat on your left breast and remove all filters. Make a brief statement on how uninterested you are in meeting anyone and hey presto!

That's your LEFT breast? Well fuck me

-Courtney

Maybe later?!

*wiggles eyebrows*"

Not now that I know that's your left breast Show me the right, then we'll talk

-Courtney

over a year ago

"Well....if you want to attract men then give it a go "

Oh perhaps bi sexual ladies and couples??

On second thoughts your probably right it will just be men and I can get plenty of them messaging me anyway if I take off my filters

Post new Message to Thread