Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You Are All Sinners!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You lot with your loose ways, revelling in the sins of the flesh, are doomed to pay for your lewd obscenities. Whilst the rest of us sit silently on clouds, reading our bibles earnestly as the faint sound of wholesome christian soft rock muzac soothes us, you lot will be cavorting about in a realm filled with your kin, all entwined and fucking each other, smothering each other in sinful kisses, and provocatively dancing with each other to loud and evil heavy rock and tekno music. There is only one last thing to say...

I hope you bloody well enjoy it Mpassion

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Forgive me Father, for I know exactly what I do !!!

By *eanontiWoman
over a year ago

Limerick

"You lot with your loose ways, revelling in the sins of the flesh, are doomed to pay for your lewd obscenities. Whilst the rest of us sit silently on clouds, reading our bibles earnestly as the faint sound of wholesome christian soft rock muzac soothes us, you lot will be cavorting about in a realm filled with your kin, all entwined and fucking each other, smothering each other in sinful kisses, and provocatively dancing with each other to loud and evil heavy rock and tekno music. There is only one last thing to say...

I hope you bloody well enjoy it Mpassion"

I intend to

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thank you very much.

By *onnie55Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Amen to that!

over a year ago

That applys only to religious peeps, those who don't believe can't be sinners

over a year ago

Yeah, fair enough. Fun though.

over a year ago

"That applys only to religious peeps, those who don't believe can't be sinners "

Hallelujah!

over a year ago

Beware, your sins will find you out.

But hopefully not for a long time yet.

over a year ago

"That applys only to religious peeps, those who don't believe can't be sinners "

Good point, well made ST

over a year ago

"That applys only to religious peeps, those who don't believe can't be sinners

Good point, well made ST "

Ty and thanks

over a year ago

Thinking about it ~ as I am well doomed by some standards I need to depart with a big grin on my face & a happy vagina

over a year ago

Another op bites the dust!!

Happened loads lately!

The curse of the op!!!

over a year ago

If god made us then he/she made us creatures who enjoy sex. Current conventions were created by men not gods in order to facilitate groups of people living harmoniously.

If there is a Hell it will be one where there is no physical or sexual interaction between people.

over a year ago

"Another op bites the dust!!

Happened loads lately!

The curse of the op!!! "

Not a massive surprise tbh.

over a year ago

he's been taken up!

over a year ago

He left the site, he will be back lol.

over a year ago

Shucks!

over a year ago

At least he actually went instead of lingering on

By *-ManMan
over a year ago

Kark

This sounds awesome, when's it happening?

By *rednkatieCouple
over a year ago

orlando

he who thumps the bible the loudest usually has the most to hide.. sounds like he may have a closet full of skeletons..

over a year ago

Interestingly enough, most primitive belief systems invented by our semi-evolved, cousins-of-chimps species celebrate fucking. It's only with the advent of Jesus, meek and mild motherfucker that he wasn't, that we get threatened with eternal damnation if we don't stop with our sinful ways.

Even more interestingly, when Yahweh's chosen hero, Lot, after offering his virgin daughters to the tumultuous hordes so that they didn't biblically 'know' the non-existent visiting angels, went on to screw his daughters and then blamed the daughters for allowing him to get d*unk.

And this wonderful book is the basis for moral authority?

FUCK OFF!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

where did the OP go..mpassion right?..he cant leave..oi come back ..

over a year ago

"where did the OP go..mpassion right?..he cant leave..oi come back .. "
I thought it was unleached user?

over a year ago

"he who thumps the bible the loudest usually has the most to hide.. sounds like he may have a closet full of skeletons..

"

Errr did you actually read more than the title lol

over a year ago

"Interestingly enough, most primitive belief systems invented by our semi-evolved, cousins-of-chimps species celebrate fucking. It's only with the advent of Jesus, meek and mild motherfucker that he wasn't, that we get threatened with eternal damnation if we don't stop with our sinful ways.

Even more interestingly, when Yahweh's chosen hero, Lot, after offering his virgin daughters to the tumultuous hordes so that they didn't biblically 'know' the non-existent visiting angels, went on to screw his daughters and then blamed the daughters for allowing him to get d*unk.

And this wonderful book is the basis for moral authority?

FUCK OFF!"

You realise that abrahamic religion was about 500-1000 years before Jesus turned up on the scene right?

over a year ago

Yes, I do. Actually, Abrahamic religion finds it's sources in even more primitive superstitions, but it's abundantly clear that the new testicle -sorry - testament - was written largely to reify the preposterous prophecies uttered in the old testament.

In any event, there is precisely no evidence to suggest this jesus chap ever turned up anywhere except in the deranged imaginations of hapless dupes!

over a year ago

"Yes, I do. Actually, Abrahamic religion finds it's sources in even more primitive superstitions, but it's abundantly clear that the new testicle -sorry - testament - was written largely to reify the preposterous prophecies uttered in the old testament.

In any event, there is precisely no evidence to suggest this jesus chap ever turned up anywhere except in the deranged imaginations of hapless dupes!"

So if you're aware why lay the idea that sexual freedom was widespread still jesus showed up?

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Bugger. Did I miss the Rapture?

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"The curse of the op!!! "

over a year ago

"Interestingly enough, most primitive belief systems invented by our semi-evolved, cousins-of-chimps species celebrate fucking. It's only with the advent of Jesus, meek and mild motherfucker that he wasn't, that we get threatened with eternal damnation if we don't stop with our sinful ways"

hey don't go blaming Jesus, he didn't write the bible... you should be looking about 700 years after he may or may not have lived, in particular at a guy called Nick who caught syphilis from one of his many mistresses then threw a hissy fit and wrote the one & one rules...

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Anybody know where the party is and do I need to bring a bottle?

over a year ago

Praise Jebus.

over a year ago

My brother is full on god squad and keeps telling us marriage is like a 3 legged stool,hubby wife and god, we always give each other a glance and a smile,i will say that would be the mother of all threesomes, anyway just repent and carry on it works for every other christian!!

over a year ago

Laaaawd hammercey!

over a year ago

Spank me for I have sinned....and will continue to sin

over a year ago

"You lot with your loose ways, revelling in the sins of the flesh, are doomed to pay for your lewd obscenities. Whilst the rest of us sit silently on clouds, reading our bibles earnestly as the faint sound of wholesome christian soft rock muzac soothes us, you lot will be cavorting about in a realm filled with your kin, all entwined and fucking each other, smothering each other in sinful kisses, and provocatively dancing with each other to loud and evil heavy rock and tekno music. There is only one last thing to say...

and another one another one bites the dust hugs

over a year ago

I liked him.

-Courtney

over a year ago

" I liked him.

-Courtney"

Awwww did you sweety he's coming back tomorrow with a whole selection of your pics in his gallery x hugs and why wouldn't he they are damn good pics

over a year ago

"Thinking about it ~ as I am well doomed by some standards I need to depart with a big grin on my face & a happy vagina "

How about a happy grin and a big vagina on your face?

over a year ago

" I liked him.

-CourtneyAwwww did you sweety he's coming back tomorrow with a whole selection of your pics in his gallery x hugs and why wouldn't he they are damn good pics "

-Courtney

over a year ago

Ocht well, looking forward to seeing some of you on the other side!!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'll be downstairs, where it's warm.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"Thinking about it ~ as I am well doomed by some standards I need to depart with a big grin on my face & a happy vagina

How about a happy grin and a big vagina on your face? "

Oh go on then

over a year ago

Oh what a shame he stirred things up in a good way rest in unlos

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Oh what a shame he stirred things up in a good way rest in unlos "

Well I think he could have done one in more spectacular style, some peeps have dragged threads up from time immemorial before doing a runner, now that is pure class

over a year ago

"Oh what a shame he stirred things up in a good way rest in unlos

Well I think he could have done one in more spectacular style, some peeps have dragged threads up from time immemorial before doing a runner, now that is pure class "

Haha I will come to you for my grand unlos plans ace!

over a year ago

"Spank me for I have sinned....and will continue to sin "
I don't know why but you do look like a sinner hugs

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Well I think he could have done one in more spectacular style, some peeps have dragged threads up from time immemorial before doing a runner, now that is pure class

Haha I will come to you for my grand unlos plans ace! "

It will never be as good as Pablo Back/Mysterious Guy/UNLOS or whatever guises he had on here before he disappeared from here permanently due to constant forum bans

over a year ago

"Thinking about it ~ as I am well doomed by some standards I need to depart with a big grin on my face & a happy vagina

How about a happy grin and a big vagina on your face? "

I can think of something else I prefer on my face.....

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I can think of something else I prefer on my face..... "

well it is supposed to be good for the complexion

By *ere for funMan
over a year ago

barnsley

Oooooh a critic Lol

over a year ago

Doesn't apply to me I am not religious a non believer

By *ere for funMan
over a year ago

barnsley

Brilliant

over a year ago

I can think of something else I prefer on my face.....

well it is supposed to be good for the complexion "

Ooooh errr...

over a year ago

Haha I will come to you for my grand unlos plans ace!

It will never be as good as Pablo Back/Mysterious Guy/UNLOS or whatever guises he had on here before he disappeared from here permanently due to constant forum bans "

Oh I have faith

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Yes, I do. Actually, Abrahamic religion finds it's sources in even more primitive superstitions, but it's abundantly clear that the new testicle -sorry - testament - was written largely to reify the preposterous prophecies uttered in the old testament.

In any event, there is precisely no evidence to suggest this jesus chap ever turned up anywhere except in the deranged imaginations of hapless dupes!"

There probably was some bloke knocking around in Judea a couple of thousand years ago. Was he called Jesus? maybe or maybe not, he could have been called Brian for all we know.

Anyway this bloke, whatever he was called, had a big mouth and seriously pissed off the Romans, who just happened to be the worlds major military power at the time and were the occupiers of Judea.

After a while the Roman boss man, I think he was a pilot or something, decided he had had enough of this gobshite and nailed his arse to a cross. And that would have been that. BUT.

Not long afterwards a geezer called Saul (later changed to Paul) was walking from Jerusalem to Damascus. Now anyone who has looked at a map recently will know that it is a fucking long walk from Jerusalem to Damascus (no Toyota pickups in those days) and at some point this Saul bloke must have been bored shitless and had lots of time to think. So being a religious type anyway he decides that he will start a new religion based on the life of big mouth who he witnessed being crucified.

So he sets about writing a few letters and inventing a story to cement this son of god idea into the minds of a bunch of gullible iron age morons.

The scariest thin of all though is that here we are 2000 years later and billions still believe this bullshit.

I'll go with Brian, a much more believable story.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I am sin-free most Sundays from 09:30 till late afternoon

over a year ago

"where did the OP go..mpassion right?..he cant leave..oi come back .. I thought it was unleached user?"
Ah, it said mpassion at the end there.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

" Doesn't apply to me I am not religious a non believer "

Welcome to Agnostics'r'Us

over a year ago

If I were soundly spanked every time I committed a sin...

.... then I'd be a happy girl...!!!

over a year ago

Rather be a sinner than a saint.

And what you described sounds like fun.

You just sit there with your fairytale book and watch.

over a year ago

I'll miss his musings. He was a nice chap

over a year ago

"Spank me for I have sinned....and will continue to sin I don't know why but you do look like a sinner hugs "
do I really ... shame on me

over a year ago

In any event, there is precisely no evidence to suggest this jesus chap ever turned up anywhere except in the deranged imaginations of hapless dupes!

There probably was some bloke knocking around in Judea a couple of thousand years ago. Was he called Jesus? maybe or maybe not, he could have been called Brian for all we know.

Anyway this bloke, whatever he was called, had a big mouth and seriously pissed off the Romans, who just happened to be the worlds major military power at the time and were the occupiers of Judea.

After a while the Roman boss man, I think he was a pilot or something, decided he had had enough of this gobshite and nailed his arse to a cross. And that would have been that. BUT.

Not long afterwards a geezer called Saul (later changed to Paul) was walking from Jerusalem to Damascus. Now anyone who has looked at a map recently will know that it is a fucking long walk from Jerusalem to Damascus (no Toyota pickups in those days) and at some point this Saul bloke must have been bored shitless and had lots of time to think. So being a religious type anyway he decides that he will start a new religion based on the life of big mouth who he witnessed being crucified.

So he sets about writing a few letters and inventing a story to cement this son of god idea into the minds of a bunch of gullible iron age morons.

The scariest thin of all though is that here we are 2000 years later and billions still believe this bullshit.

"

People like you should contribute more to the forums

over a year ago

Sounds like a pretty good advert for the site to me!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

As a Catholic, I read this and found it really funny

However, don't do the same for the Mo ham mad guy or you will become the winner of this week's fat war

over a year ago

Now who's going to start another thread (confess your sins here)

over a year ago

"Now who's going to start another thread (confess your sins here) "
if I confessed all my sins Satan wouldn't even understand lol.

over a year ago

Armageddon?

Ar ma geddon out of here. Just like the OP

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

[Removed by poster at 29/10/15 10:36:00]

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

You shittin' me?

Mpassion's gone UNLOS?

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Wow. Looks like he went.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kopbc5qcm68

over a year ago

If you consider most organised religion even the most minor transgression makes you a sinner. Thank f@@k I'm a Pagan.

over a year ago

Not a bad UNLOS attempt, given the quite poor competition I'd rate it 7/10.

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

id like the chance to sin

over a year ago

gets on my knees and prayers pls father i have sinned pls send me two men and a huge dildo

sacra bleu and me being a good catholic girl guess thats my seat in heaven vanished

Post new Message to Thread