Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mid Fab Crisis....

Jump to newest

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

summary of today's postings, with my own dilemma..

dear peeps of fab,

so. i have learnt today, i am not a proper swinger, because i am single, (i felt i was in a doer/ oik space, obviously i am deceiving myself) and, i am tired of the labels.

'puma king' and timberland boots are now the only label fetishes that are attributed to me, i promise..

The threat that fab would be denied to me, if certain peeps had their way, as im not a proper couple. i may also lose my looks, go out of some peoples age range tomorrow, and im looking for a married tax break on my sanitary products and sex toys. plus id save if sharing a packet of razors..is getting to me...

Although i am a unicorn, id give up this magical status to be accepted by the pampas grass/ hot tub brigade, if the right person came along. but apparently im 'not allowed' to look for them here. so i'm in stealth ninja mode .. there's not been a 'fab the picture above thread today'

and i resist having two different accounts on account of developing a split personality disorder, which would make me a bi FF couple, which would possible be more desirable than a unicorn, but not sure wed be proper swingers either...

so the widespread permanent statement of this attention thread, looking for comedy gold or profile advice is necessary..

i am in a mid fab crisis...

the man, ive never had FAM (fancy a marriage) message

would have to be a swinger, probably his height wouldn't make a difference, id stand on an orange box if necessary for the profile photographs, my new partner should be prepared to do the same,

Only then would my status on here be corrected. id have happy couple profile, but i would still do what i do now....with spelling and typo errors...although, i might like my perineum licked...

A trip to Las Vegas, a wait of 72 hours or less (debatable), and a wedding would solve my dilemma..

there is a typo in this paragraph, for comedic purposes..wait for the grammar nazi's..haha no their isn't maybe..who knows, no one cares...

the opportunity of having a cake and possibility of buying a new basque outfit for under £1,500, Halloween 'avatar' style, so we win the competition, as the other contenders in my gender status, are far too good, and we could talk round the couples with great pics, into a foursome entry...cunning plan..mwahaha!

i was wondering if anyone was interested..

Disclaimer : my sense of humour, was involved in this original post, and, no squirrels were culled in the making of this thread..

humourous, witty and charming postings in return, please..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm reading a novel.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very good. You have taken some things out of context. You are a proper swinger.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm reading a novel. "

maybe i should turn it into my next book then? What shade of fabswinger am i?self help book for swingles

over a year ago

giggle your thread is brilliant funny and so very you xx

over a year ago

I love you Suzy.

Is your birthday tomorrow, then?

-Courtney

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Very good. You have taken some things out of context. You are a proper swinger."

thats what humour does...

will you marry me?

or give me a pampas grass for my christmas pressie?. xx

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I got married in Las Vegas.. Elvis impersonator. I would leave if it was only couples here. Keyboard playing up and screen ... so can't type much..

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"giggle your thread is brilliant funny and so very you xx"

Funniest thread of the day!!

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I love you Suzy.

Is your birthday tomorrow, then?

-Courtney"

might be in earth time, unless i develop a teleporter tonight, and then ill always be 43 with my looks and 'love' eggs.. someone mentioned chickens earlier today

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

There's been absolutely no chat of bacon today either. You're not a proper swinger if you don't eat bacon with gravy.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"giggle your thread is brilliant funny and so very you xx"

curtsy..thank you xx

over a year ago

"

There's been absolutely no chat of bacon today either. You're not a proper swinger if you don't eat bacon with gravy. "

O gosh! There's me out. I'm a veggie

-Courtney

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

You mean there's 'proper swingers' and just 'swingers'?

That's a new one!

Swing and be happy regardless of tags, labels, names, etc

Everyone was single once. They've just forgotten what it's like.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I got married in Las Vegas.. Elvis impersonator. I would leave if it was only couples here. Keyboard playing up and screen ... so can't type much.."

you're still the elvis impersonator?..couldn't you leave the 'uhhhuh' behind..?..hehe xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"giggle your thread is brilliant funny and so very you xx

Funniest thread of the day!!"

smile..this is not candid camera, but if i had the 1500, id gladly share it with you sweet xx

over a year ago

"

There's been absolutely no chat of bacon today either. You're not a proper swinger if you don't eat bacon with gravy.

-Courtney"

Yep we are out too , also veggie

over a year ago

Brilliant! What you can do in your now swing free time is write satirical status updates for the semi literate single guys

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

Yep we are out too , also veggie "

On the plus side we will never get cancer

-Courtney

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

There's been absolutely no chat of bacon today either. You're not a proper swinger if you don't eat bacon with gravy. "

i do, i do and with brown sauce..im totally devoted.. i swear it

over a year ago

*there.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

-Courtney"

ssh it will go into the extreme of vegan soon or fruitarian..or even breatharian..who knows what the swingers on mars do..apparently them and the venusians can see us this week

over a year ago

"summary of today's postings, with my own dilemma..

dear peeps of fab,

so. i have learnt today, i am not a proper swinger, because i am single, (i felt i was in a doer/ oik space, obviously i am deceiving myself) and, i am tired of the labels.

'puma king' and timberland boots are now the only label fetishes that are attributed to me, i promise..

The threat that fab would be denied to me, if certain peeps had their way, as im not a proper couple. i may also lose my looks, go out of some peoples age range tomorrow, and im looking for a married tax break on my sanitary products and sex toys. plus id save if sharing a packet of razors..is getting to me...

Although i am a unicorn, id give up this magical status to be accepted by the pampas grass/ hot tub brigade, if the right person came along. but apparently im 'not allowed' to look for them here. so i'm in stealth ninja mode .. there's not been a 'fab the picture above thread today'

and i resist having two different accounts on account of developing a split personality disorder, which would make me a bi FF couple, which would possible be more desirable than a unicorn, but not sure wed be proper swingers either...

so the widespread permanent statement of this attention thread, looking for comedy gold or profile advice is necessary..

would have to be a swinger, probably his height wouldn't make a difference, id stand on an orange box if necessary for the profile photographs, my new partner should be prepared to do the same,

Only then would my status on here be corrected. id have happy couple profile, but i would still do what i do now....with spelling and typo errors...although, i might like my perineum licked...

A trip to Las Vegas, a wait of 72 hours or less (debatable), and a wedding would solve my dilemma..

there is a typo in this paragraph, for comedic purposes..wait for the grammar nazi's..haha no their isn't maybe..who knows, no one cares...

the opportunity of having a cake and possibility of buying a new basque outfit for under £1,500, Halloween 'avatar' style, so we win the competition, as the other contenders in my gender status, are far too good, and we could talk round the couples with great pics, into a foursome entry...cunning plan..mwahaha!

Disclaimer : my sense of humour, was involved in this original post, and, no squirrels were culled in the making of this thread..

humourous, witty and charming postings in return, please.. "

White knight mode engaged: This is why you're awesome Suzy

Found your typo (or maybe I'm lying to keep the suspense taut)

I'd go with you to las Vegas, mostly to tour the city and grand canyon, and if marriage happens, maybe I'll be classed a swinger too

You should do the ff profile because if your head is one personality, but your waist down is another, you're technically playing with your partner and/or in an orgy if two other people are present

over a year ago

Had to be done- so I thought I would play pedant! xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

-Courtney

Yep we are out too , also veggie "

c'mon you eat enough sausages

over a year ago

Applauds OP!

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Brilliant! What you can do in your now swing free time is write satirical status updates for the semi literate single guys"

i go help in the introductions forum as it is..i do community service xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

-Courtney

-Courtney"

sugar causes yeast, yeast causes candida, candida is the underlying cause of cancer xx but you are free to disgree with me..

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"*there."

grabs red velvet for a huge snog

totally in appropriate but how could i resist the love xx

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

-Courtney

sugar causes yeast, yeast causes candida, candida is the underlying cause of cancer xx but you are free to disgree with me.. "

I thought free- radicals caused cancer

over a year ago

Someone mention snogs ?

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

-Courtney

sugar causes yeast, yeast causes candida, candida is the underlying cause of cancer xx but you are free to disgree with me.. "

According to the news I will NEVER get cancer. According to the forums, if I do get cancer, I just need to rub some bacon on it

-Courtney

over a year ago

"I'm reading a novel.

maybe i should turn it into my next book then? What shade of fabswinger am i?self help book for swingles "

Depends, one shade is swingle, two shades is twinger, three shades is thringer, four is swapple, and five or more is an advenger

By *akeheelsTV/TS
over a year ago

dalkeith

I like unicorns too, altho the devil in legend turns me on more. Glitter is my favourite colour. My mum has pampas grass. She has no idea of its covert message.

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

-Courtney

sugar causes yeast, yeast causes candida, candida is the underlying cause of cancer xx but you are free to disgree with me..

According to the news I will NEVER get cancer. According to the forums, if I do get cancer, I just need to rub some bacon on it

-Courtney"

Is that a new fad? Cleopatra had bathing in milk, Fabbers have bedspreads made of bacon?

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"...i'm in stealth ninja mode..."

Like me

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

dear peeps of fab,

I'd go with you to las Vegas, mostly to tour the city and grand canyon, and if marriage happens, maybe I'll be classed a swinger too

You should do the ff profile because if your head is one personality, but your waist down is another, you're technically playing with your partner and/or in an orgy if two other people are present "

that belongs on the did you do it with someone highly inappropriate thread.. or the taboo thread..awesome!! i may have gone up on some peoples credibility checklist...hehehe

rate my double, was she better than me?.. shes ran off with my lover, stories coming right up..

ill get money off Jeremy Kyle and take you to Las Vegas.. i love it in Vegas, what happens there, stays there, even their mechanical squirrels..true story for another time x

big hugs to another improper swinger..i love you man, peace man

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

-Courtney

-Courtney

Is that a new fad? Cleopatra had bathing in milk, Fabbers have bedspreads made of bacon?"

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/372645

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Applauds OP! "

thank you x although getting the clap wasn't on my agenda

boom boom x

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

That is a perfect summing up of today's lessons on Fab

Forum lessons are often useful but today was major. I for one had an epiphany.

I knew how I'd been approaching swinging was all wrong. But I couldn't quite put my finger on my mistakes. I'd even considered writing a 'What Am I Doing Wrong' post but now, thankfully I don't need to

Imagine my relief at discovering that my presence on here, to only meet single males, is causing the reputation of swinging to deteriorate. Now that I am aware of this I shall make it my duty to uphold the sordid 'keys in the bowl' reputation above all else. I know what I must do.

I therefore shall find a partner, somewhere else, and then we will have a couples profile. From that lofty height I and my new partner, who luck would have it was a swinger and didn't know about Fab, will be able to look down our noses at mere singles.

And then I shall be a true swinger

In the meantime I must point out that I have cooked AND eaten bacon today. How many 'Swinger Points' do I get for that?

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Had to be done- so I thought I would play pedant! xx "

haha you are fantastic (not a joke) xx

over a year ago

Oh OP I think im in love with you !!

You made me smile !!!

Love your post

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

-Courtney

-Courtney

I thought free- radicals caused cancer"

im a radical freebie, sometimes i cause smiles to appear it maybe catching, depends on the company and if they have been vaccinated against it, by the 'moan and whinge' formula

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Someone mention snogs ? "

yes me toshie...

there was an 'avoid the fuck' thread today or was it the 'fuck the avoid' thread..

Snog ..i think it means 'eat' in the swingers handbook, that comes with platinum membership

maybe i could write one of those

gis a kiss could soon become offensive so ill get in now..XXX

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm reading a novel.

maybe i should turn it into my next book then? What shade of fabswinger am i?self help book for swingles

Depends, one shade is swingle, two shades is twinger, three shades is thringer, four is swapple, and five or more is an advenger"

WOW thats cool ! love it!!! its an advenger...very, very good !!

over a year ago

You realise this thread will be repeated weekly now, adding to the set of repetitive threads

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I like unicorns too, altho the devil in legend turns me on more. Glitter is my favourite colour. My mum has pampas grass. She has no idea of its covert message."

neigh....not the d-evil the pampas keeps it away i hear xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

-Courtney

-Courtney

-Courtney

Is that a new fad? Cleopatra had bathing in milk, Fabbers have bedspreads made of bacon?"

do you know how rare water is in the desert?

over a year ago

It's ok to kiss if they have not recently eaten bacon I believe !! And you don't want to be kissing anyone who has just had a mouthful of sausage

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"...i'm in stealth ninja mode...

Like me "

shhh! thats a reference to the elite part of your user name...the E-lite,, hang on....to you have platinum ? thats code, for the fab range of lube products

carry on dude, you may pass....easily....

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

suzy you owe me a t shirt coffee all over mine now

over a year ago

I can only dream that I could write like that but at this stage of my Life I've forgotten more about the English language than I learned at skool

over a year ago

"Very good. You have taken some things out of context. You are a proper swinger.

thats what humour does...

will you marry me?

or give me a pampas grass for my christmas pressie?. xx"

Sorry already married. Pampas grass is in the post. Mr W xxxxxx

over a year ago

"That is a perfect summing up of today's lessons on Fab

I knew how I'd been approaching swinging was all wrong. But I couldn't quite put my finger on my mistakes. I'd even considered writing a 'What Am I Doing Wrong' post but now, thankfully I don't need to

Imagine my relief at discovering that my presence on here, to only meet single males, is causing the reputation of swinging to deteriorate. Now that I am aware of this I shall make it my duty to uphold the sordid 'keys in the bowl' reputation above all else. I know what I must do.

I therefore shall find a partner, somewhere else, and then we will have a couples profile. From that lofty height I and my new partner, who luck would have it was a swinger and didn't know about Fab, will be able to look down our noses at mere singles.

In the meantime I must point out that I have cooked AND eaten bacon today. How many 'Swinger Points' do I get for that?"

Misquote alert. Mr W

over a year ago

dear peeps of fab,

You should do the ff profile because if your head is one personality, but your waist down is another, you're technically playing with your partner and/or in an orgy if two other people are present

that belongs on the did you do it with someone highly inappropriate thread.. or the taboo thread..awesome!! i may have gone up on some peoples credibility checklist...hehehe

rate my double, was she better than me?.. shes ran off with my lover, stories coming right up..

ill get money off Jeremy Kyle and take you to Las Vegas.. i love it in Vegas, what happens there, stays there, even their mechanical squirrels..true story for another time x

big hugs to another improper swinger..i love you man, peace man "

Ah, the someone inappropriate thread. One for the colleagues, colleagues partners, friends, friends family members, and in some areas of the UK, cousins.

I do not rate as people are all different, you were very anal and she was very oral, suffice it to say I came a happy man

I think the mechanical squirrel constitutes as inappropriate, however, because it's Vegas, that rule is negated and inappropriacy is no longer a thing (although, if the squirrel is pregnant, you have to marry it if you had sex in Texas)

Many big hugs back to you, you lovely quirky bundle of fumbles xx

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

In the meantime I must point out that I have cooked AND eaten bacon today. How many 'Swinger Points' do I get for that? Misquote alert. Mr W "

I haven't quoted anyone

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

In the meantime I must point out that I have cooked AND eaten bacon today. How many 'Swinger Points' do I get for that?"

you are enlightened grasshopper..gather more knowledge on the forums of how to turn your vanilla date into a kinky son of a bitch without making him feel inadequate in his cooking skills, and you will become the queen of swingers and get 500 minx-pixie points ( your new couple profile name )and entrance into swinger nirvana, where you to can make up unwritten rules as you go along, and grow old happy in the knowledge that you can get a fuck every night, even on period days, with permission of a licence.

bacon? 5000 points

cake after bacon on this forum muliply above number, by number of slices you ate

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Oh OP I think im in love with you !!

You made me smile !!!

Love your post "

i love you too xxx glad i made you smile today xx

over a year ago

Swingle girls unite! We are FABulous swingers just as we are

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"unicorn"

I thought attractive single guys were unicorns...you know for the thingy they have on the forehead

Instead are they sigle girls because they are very rare...?

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"You realize this thread will be repeated weekly now, adding to the set of repetitive threads "

just for that so flippant adage there will be one tomorrow...under a different title...probably a really long title just to naff peeps off...suffer baby suffer.. you sexy beastie xx

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

c'mon you eat enough sausages "

Ah this much is true , but I don't swallow !

over a year ago

suzy suzy suzy -- were you bored ? if so - love you bored - made me smile and sums up fab completely

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

Ah this much is true , but I don't swallow ! "

It doesn't count if you spit?

Why was I not told this?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/10/15 21:46:20]

over a year ago

"Applauds OP!

boom boom x"

She's here all week, folks...

over a year ago

I have absolutely NO idea what you're on about

So in answer to your post is the answer 'Yes'? Or possibly 42?

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

dear peeps of fab,

Ah, the someone inappropriate thread. One for the colleagues, colleagues partners, friends, friends family members, and in some areas of the UK, cousins.

I do not rate as people are all different, you were very anal and she was very oral, suffice it to say I came a happy man

I think the mechanical squirrel constitutes as inappropriate, however, because it's Vegas, that rule is negated and inappropriacy is no longer a thing (although, if the squirrel is pregnant, you have to marry it if you had sex in Texas)

Many big hugs back to you, you lovely quirky bundle of fumbles xx"

it didnt get pregnat honest i was with my husband at the time, it did sit there though legs akimbo and tease me relentlessly, making me believe it was for real eating some nuts...i would have married it, had it not been bolted to the floor.. i wasnt into heavy bondage at the time.. my husband laughed at me for my innocence...i came away fully shamed, and promised i would learn all i could.. i now have a toy squirrel and no husband.. xxx

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

You only get swinger points if you used the bacon grease as lube for an anal pegging session

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Swingle girls unite! We are FABulous swingers just as we are "

we now need a thread for our theme song choice xx

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Brilliant thread Suzy, summed the Forums up to a T. Bought a smile to my face. Keep up the good work on here x

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Swingle girls unite! We are FABulous swingers just as we are

we now need a thread for our theme song choice xx "

Do I get full membership as a straight swingle female? Or do I need to be bi?

over a year ago

Sex....I don't see any mention of actual sex. Fake swinger

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"unicorn

I thought attractive single guys were unicorns...you know for the thingy they have on the forehead

Instead are they sigle girls because they are very rare...? "

no idea ...its in the handbook which only platinum members get, as im not a proper swinger im not privvy to the swingers bible of terms and definitions..

im just a freeloader that gatecrashed and did as she wanted to...cos i could .. as a guise i became a site supporter, covering the fact i had no equality status to the masses, it was a token toll over the bridge of iniquity into kinky land.. the easy route to fun..or so i thought..

go on arrest me god dammit,handcuff me, frisk me..im a bad, bad girl and i deserve it

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

I could spank you too if you like

over a year ago

"that belongs on the did you do it with someone highly inappropriate thread.. or the taboo thread..awesome!! i may have gone up on some peoples credibility checklist...hehehe

it didnt get pregnat honest i was with my husband at the time, it did sit there though legs akimbo and tease me relentlessly, making me believe it was for real eating some nuts...i would have married it, had it not been bolted to the floor.. i wasnt into heavy bondage at the time.. my husband laughed at me for my innocence...i came away fully shamed, and promised i would learn all i could.. i now have a toy squirrel and no husband.. xxx"

Tut tut tut, bloody husband's expecting you to be a kink master... Or mistress. At least now you have a toy with some nuts

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

-Courtney

Ah this much is true , but I don't swallow ! "

they are lucky you do it at all sweet xx

over a year ago

In the meantime I must point out that I have cooked AND eaten bacon today. How many 'Swinger Points' do I get for that?

You only get swinger points if you used the bacon grease as lube for an anal pegging session

"

Do real swingers hang bacon from their pampas grass? Also how many swinger points if a lady has an ankle chain made from bacon

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Very funny. I'm taking puma kings out of it I will join the non-swingers queue then

over a year ago

I was actually looking for the like button to this!! Brilliant!

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"suzy suzy suzy -- were you bored ? if so - love you bored - made me smile and sums up fab completely "

hehe you know me very well already, i also had to be responsible all day today and yesterday for 7 kids..so this is a backlash to birthing trauma and parenting..

(they were not all mine i hasten to add)

im like milk, im now sterlized before serving

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Applauds OP!

boom boom x

She's here all week, folks..."

actually im going out on the weekend the authorities are letting me out on account of my good behaviour..it wont last..it never does...

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

ssh it will go into the extreme of vegan soon or fruitarian..or even breatharian..who knows what the swingers on mars do..apparently them and the venusians can see us this week "

They might be able to see us - but they can't message us because they're not site supporters!

Great thread lovely!!

over a year ago

we now need a thread for our theme song choice xx "

https://youtu.be/tH3R4CGHn6U

On it like a car bonnet baby!!

over a year ago

Do real swingers hang bacon from their pampas grass? Also how many swinger points if a lady has an ankle chain made from bacon "

Depends if she is in to dogging?

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I have absolutely NO idea what you're on about

So in answer to your post is the answer 'Yes'? Or possibly 42?"

to forget about it try a 69, its quite therapeutic

or a 99, cos that's ice cream and chocolate..mmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Do real swingers hang bacon from their pampas grass? Also how many swinger points if a lady has an ankle chain made from bacon "

What are you talking about?

It's a bacon trail from pampas grass to hot tub

And as for ankle chain, double points for girth and quadruple for sheer tights made of bacon

over a year ago

or a 99, cos that's ice cream and chocolate..mmmmmmmm"

Or a 68- you give me 1 and I will owe you 1?

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

ssh it will go into the extreme of vegan soon or fruitarian..or even breatharian..who knows what the swingers on mars do..apparently them and the venusians can see us this week

They might be able to see us - but they can't message us because they're not site supporters!

Great thread lovely!! "

They're not real swingers unless they have platinum support. Ugh, teaching noobs

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

hahaha the strapon called the porker.. love it..i should be in marketing..

bring your own, safe sex and swingers 'nectar' card, cos 'every little helps..

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Brilliant thread Suzy, summed the Forums up to a T. Bought a smile to my face. Keep up the good work on here x"

thank you honey, keep smiling xx

over a year ago

bring your own, safe sex and swingers 'nectar' card, cos 'every little helps.. "

Just reminds me of family guy when they went to a strip club and quagmire swiped his credit card in a girls arse lol

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Do I get full membership as a straight swingle female? Or do I need to be bi? "

you are offered a range of bi options to choose from to make your fab experience more complicated and to confuse with terminology..

so you can say straight which may or maynot be true or you can have bi-playful, bi situational, bi curious, bi oral, bi soft swap, bi full swap or bi sexual...basically anything prefixed with bi, whether you made it up or not, is valid, because here, people want to ask, or not, to get to your boobies and, into your knickers and you can say yes or no..its that simple

when they send that fancy a fuck message, they are not reading the small print

over a year ago

puma king and timberland should begin with capital letters. No need to thank me Suzy, you're very, very welcome.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Sex....I don't see any mention of actual sex. Fake swinger "

sex is now a banned word, you have to break it down into preference components like an audit checklist and hand it to the supervisor for clearance. to get round this quality control, most on fab like to call it 'fucking' because they cant read the checklist or they 'dont mind'

its become the word to cover the lack of knowledge or feeling for any other human being, sometimes a defense or passive aggressive term, signifying the seeking of instant gratification, which you may or may not agree to..summed up in the popular 'fancy a fuck' message...

no judgement, its just a subjective humourous perception which may or may not be the authors

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I could spank you too if you like "

no thank you, you actually have to go to instruction school under subsection ( see what i did there) trusted fuck buddy before that's allowed

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"that belongs on the did you do it with someone highly inappropriate thread.. or the taboo thread..awesome!! i may have gone up on some peoples credibility checklist...hehehe

it didnt get pregnat honest i was with my husband at the time, it did sit there though legs akimbo and tease me relentlessly, making me believe it was for real eating some nuts...i would have married it, had it not been bolted to the floor.. i wasnt into heavy bondage at the time.. my husband laughed at me for my innocence...i came away fully shamed, and promised i would learn all i could.. i now have a toy squirrel and no husband.. xxx

Tut tut tut, bloody husband's expecting you to be a kink master... Or mistress. At least now you have a toy with some nuts"

mistress is too much effort as is washing other peoples socks and cooking for them..

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

hahaha its in the handbook im sure

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Very funny. I'm taking puma kings out of it I will join the non-swingers queue then "
theres mutiny in the ranks..i love it

over a year ago

Tut tut tut, bloody husband's expecting you to be a kink master... Or mistress. At least now you have a toy with some nuts

mistress is too much effort as is washing other peoples socks and cooking for them.. "

I read that as cocks and sooking. A much better set of roles, especially if you're a greedy girl

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I was actually looking for the like button to this!! Brilliant!"

thank you glad you enjoyed it xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

-Courtney

Great thread lovely!! "

wonder if there is a place in the universe, seen or unseen, where all orgasm sounds are noted and recorded and what it would sound like,and what effect it would have on earth, if they were all played together at full volume?hmmmmm

thank you honey xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

https://youtu.be/tH3R4CGHn6U

On it like a car bonnet baby!! "

hahaha

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Do real swingers hang bacon from their pampas grass? Also how many swinger points if a lady has an ankle chain made from bacon

Depends if she is in to dogging?"

'ruff'?

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

What are you talking about?

It's a bacon trail from pampas grass to hot tub

And as for ankle chain, double points for girth and quadruple for sheer tights made of bacon"

its a slippery slope

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

or a 99, cos that's ice cream and chocolate..mmmmmmmm

Or a 68- you give me 1 and I will owe you 1? "

ill give you a number of.......

fill in the blank

xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

bring your own, safe sex and swingers 'nectar' card, cos 'every little helps..

Just reminds me of family guy when they went to a strip club and quagmire swiped his credit card in a girls arse lol"

lol...as long as we can do the same..im all for equality..

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"puma king and timberland should begin with capital letters. No need to thank me Suzy, you're very, very welcome. "

tell me, why is Dick spelled with a capital D, but penis isn't..is it cos they arent that important? what what do you call yours, with a capital letter, for marketing purposes does anyone take any notice, and does 'character' size matter to you?

over a year ago

I don't normally post in the forums, but read most days... and just had to say this is the best post I have ever read.

xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

mistress is too much effort as is washing other peoples socks and cooking for them..

I read that as cocks and sooking. A much better set of roles, especially if you're a greedy girl "

if men can have as many women as they can get, i dont see why women have to be called 'greedy' for wanting the same, more suppression of women by spell-ings..ill have as many or as little, as i want and get thanks, without approval, or seeking permission..or associating myself with that 'label' or, any other...

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I don't normally post in the forums, but read most days... and just had to say this is the best post I have ever read.

xx

"

thank you so much for posting then. i appreciate you and welcome to the forums xxx im very glad you enjoyed it xx

over a year ago

This totally put a smile on my face thankyou Suzy as always for just being you xx

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"if men can have as many women as they can get, i dont see why women have to be called 'greedy' for wanting the same, more suppression of women by spell-ings..ill have as many or as little, as i want and get thanks, without approval, or seeking permission..or associating myself with that 'label' or, any other... "

Equality is equality. I am a greedy-boy then

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"This totally put a smile on my face thankyou Suzy as always for just being you xx "

youre a darling..love you and big hugs vara xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"if men can have as many women as they can get, i dont see why women have to be called 'greedy' for wanting the same, more suppression of women by spell-ings..ill have as many or as little, as i want and get thanks, without approval, or seeking permission..or associating myself with that 'label' or, any other...

Equality is equality. I am a greedy-boy then "

the fact is, no one cares if you are or not, but they have concerns and labels and it provokes attention if women do, that's the point...

over a year ago

I read that as cocks and sooking. A much better set of roles, especially if you're a greedy girl

if men can have as many women as they can get, i dont see why women have to be called 'greedy' for wanting the same, more suppression of women by spell-ings..ill have as many or as little, as i want and get thanks, without approval, or seeking permission..or associating myself with that 'label' or, any other... "

A very good point well made Suzy. I hadn't thought of it like that. I'm gonna be thinking on that all day working out the underlying connotations now

Post new Message to Thread