Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Weight Gain - Weight Loss??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I've recently been put in the pill and I've piled just under a stone on. Needless to say I feel horrible for it. I'm not the most confident of people anyway and this has just made me worse.

I've now had my pill changed and my doctor said I should be able to shift the weight in a month.

Any ideas on how to shift weight fast??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Cardio if you just want to shift weight. Mixture of cardio and weights if you want to maintain or get a shape

But food is the main ingredient in any body change program.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So I've recently been put in the pill and I've piled just under a stone on. Needless to say I feel horrible for it. I'm not the most confident of people anyway and this has just made me worse.

I've now had my pill changed and my doctor said I should be able to shift the weight in a month.

Any ideas on how to shift weight fast?? "

Is the obvious ruled out?

over a year ago

"So I've recently been put in the pill and I've piled just under a stone on. Needless to say I feel horrible for it. I'm not the most confident of people anyway and this has just made me worse.

Is the obvious ruled out?"

What's that?

over a year ago

"Cardio if you just want to shift weight. Mixture of cardio and weights if you want to maintain or get a shape

But food is the main ingredient in any body change program."

I,don't eat bad tbh

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Shifting weight fast just makes it come back with added extra

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"But food is the main ingredient in any body change program."

Unless you have certain conditions and take certain meds.

over a year ago

Cardiovascular if it's purely for weight loss, x

over a year ago

Cardio and eating the right kinds of food. Not yer processed crap

over a year ago

My best girl friend put on 2 stone and she did a diet called Alevere. She lost it in 6 weeks. It was really safe and monitored by doctors. The website was www.alevere.com

over a year ago

I can give you. Name and address as a referer to national slimming and cosmetic centre you get the first week free or similar that way

Easily lose a stone in first month

I lost 40 kilos on their pills in 6 months

over a year ago

What's that? "

Lots and lots of sex!

over a year ago

What's that?

Lots and lots of sex!"

For that I need ed a suitable candidate

over a year ago

Slimming world works for me - i have lost 4 stone.

over a year ago

Walk,cut out sugar and wheat

over a year ago

When I was on birth control I gained 10 pounds. It is completely natural and I could never shift it until I stopped using birth control.

My gynecologist told me it had something to do with how your body retains weight with a different hormone levels. But I wish you the best in shedding it.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Sensible eating. We all know what is good and bad. Control your portion size. Any exercise better than none. Unfortunately no quick fix if you want it to stay off.

over a year ago

Weights and cardio. Muscle burns fat. Weights don't bulk women up.

The pill is a nightmare for weight gain. I am having the same problem.. Eatting healthy weights and cardio and its slowly coming off. Time and patience.xx

over a year ago

Acas berry pills from hollanda and barrett. 2 tabs per meal and exercise no quick fix but regulates fat

over a year ago

High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) plus weight training - great for burning fat & looking great

over a year ago

Low carbon is good because it will help drop the bloat (a fair bit of what you've got will be water retention)but calorie counting is the best way myfitnesspal is very good and easy

over a year ago

I can give you. Name and address as a referer to national slimming and cosmetic centre you get the first week free or similar that way

I lost 40 kilos on their pills in 6 months "

Well that's just horrifically unhealthy.

Guessing these are the god awful pills that stop you absorbing fat too?

over a year ago

"My best girl friend put on 2 stone and she did a diet called Alevere. She lost it in 6 weeks. It was really safe and monitored by doctors. The website was www.alevere.com "

Please don't go down any of these routes lovely, it's a natural thing that happens due to the hormone change, fight it and you're contraception won't work properly, it's your bodies way of dealing with it all.give it time to settle and all balance out. You're beautiful so please don't ever think any different. When your body has settled and got used to the new hormones everything will go back to the way it was before. There are not any quick fixes. Xx

over a year ago

Guessing these are the god awful pills that stop you absorbing fat too?"

No was phentermine appetite suppressant . Had to be prescribed by a proper doctor not like fat binding stuff

All done properly with regular doctors checks weekly to start then increased to monthly check up

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

It's hormones. Birth control affects the levels and that's what causes the weight gain.

I put weight on too.

Good luck with losing the weight. Try walking.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

eat less, do more.

Nothing faddy. Eat good food - if you can't pronounce the chemicals in it, its probably not what you should eat a lot of. Smaller portions, drink more water, don't cut out any food groups - you'll only crave them.

Balance and moderation.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Low carbon is good because it will help drop the bloat (a fair bit of what you've got will be water retention)but calorie counting is the best way myfitnesspal is very good and easy"

First sensible post on a thread with an awful lot of

over a year ago

Guessing these are the god awful pills that stop you absorbing fat too?

No was phentermine appetite suppressant . Had to be prescribed by a proper doctor not like fat binding stuff

All done properly with regular doctors checks weekly to start then increased to monthly check up

"

What doctor is advising a 4lb a week weight loss :/

over a year ago

Thanks guys all noted . . . Will see how I get on. Ill up date you at the end of November lol x

Post new Message to Thread