Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What am I doing wrong ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there guys I've been on here for a little while now I've spoke to a few people then when it comes to the meeting they let me down. What am I doing wrong? All I want to do is have fun and make new friends up and down the country as am a genuine guy and we only live once

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't see that you're doing anything wrong!

There are roughly 10 times as men on fab as there are women! This means that it's almost impossible for guys to make themselves standout.

Guys with quick brains and great personalities do well on the forums and sometimes meet people on here - as I have done - but that's a slow process as the forums are largely - to me anyway - about forging friendships all over the country!

On both the forums and the site in general you can never underestimate the pulling power of a smile and a nice six-pack!

As you mentioned on your status though - clubs are the best place to go!

I'd say Amours would suit you best - but cupids and partners are great clubs!

Just go along and smile and chat to as many people as possible and you'll soon make friends and have fun!

Good luck op!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hi there guys I've been on here for a little while now I've spoke to a few people then when it comes to the meeting they let me down. What am I doing wrong? All I want to do is have fun and make new friends up and down the country as am a genuine guy and we only live once "

I have no idea what you're doing wrong! If you're making contact your profile is obviously working.

It's not uncommon for conversations to dry up etc. Could you have inadvertently said something to offend/be pushy etc?

Impossible to second guess why people choose not to continue communication with you.

over a year ago

"Can't see that you're doing anything wrong!

There are roughly 10 times as men on fab as there are women! This means that it's almost impossible for guys to make themselves standout.

Guys with quick brains and great personalities do well on the forums and sometimes meet people on here - as I have done - but that's a slow process as the forums are largely - to me anyway - about forging friendships all over the country!

On both the forums and the site in general you can never underestimate the pulling power of a smile and a nice six-pack!

As you mentioned on your status though - clubs are the best place to go!

I'd say Amours would suit you best - but cupids and partners are great clubs!

Just go along and smile and chat to as many people as possible and you'll soon make friends and have fun!

Good luck op! "

Thanks

over a year ago

"Hi there guys I've been on here for a little while now I've spoke to a few people then when it comes to the meeting they let me down. What am I doing wrong? All I want to do is have fun and make new friends up and down the country as am a genuine guy and we only live once

I have no idea what you're doing wrong! If you're making contact your profile is obviously working.

It's not uncommon for conversations to dry up etc. Could you have inadvertently said something to offend/be pushy etc?

Impossible to second guess why people choose not to continue communication with you."

. Understandable but I don't think so as I try n be as nice and naughty as u will let me I try not to cross anybody line but like u say convo dry up

Post new Message to Thread