Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Awkward

Jump to newest

By *ugh Jarse 69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kings Lynn

That awkward moment when you're browsing profiles and u stumble across someone that u work with.. Oops

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Block and keep your trap shut!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Block and keep your trap shut! "

^^ this

over a year ago

Kings Lynn

"Block and keep your trap shut! "

well im sure as hell not going to friend request them.. but wont block them either.

over a year ago

"Block and keep your trap shut!

well im sure as hell not going to friend request them.. but wont block them either. "

But if you don't, and they look at your profile, will they recognise you?

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"That awkward moment when you're browsing profiles and u stumble across someone that u work with.. Oops"

Depends whether its a hot chick or the munter from accounts...lol

Anyway, as I work for myself it is only ever (potentially) be customers of mine

over a year ago

Kings Lynn

well im sure as hell not going to friend request them.. but wont block them either.

But if you don't, and they look at your profile, will they recognise you? "

i have no face pics on public view.. Friends only.

over a year ago

Kings Lynn

"That awkward moment when you're browsing profiles and u stumble across someone that u work with.. Oops

Depends whether its a hot chick or the munter from accounts...lol

Anyway, as I work for myself it is only ever (potentially) be customers of mine "

its a guy who is on my team. lol

over a year ago

i have no face pics on public view.. Friends only. "

Fair enough, as long as they've never seen your bum before

over a year ago

Kings Lynn

i have no face pics on public view.. Friends only.

Fair enough, as long as they've never seen your bum before "

Haha. I bloody hope not

over a year ago

"That awkward moment when you're browsing profiles and u stumble across someone that u work with.. Oops"

Or that awkward moment your sat in your car looking at the girl at the bus stop and you have played with her

Or that moment the married woman you have seen shows up as you may know on Facebook lol

Or the time you went to see a new customer and the hubby was at a club as a single bloke

For some reason the Part of Southampton I live in has a lot of people on this site

I just pretend to not know them if I do chat it's nothing to do with swinging

That would be too weird

over a year ago

"That awkward moment when you're browsing profiles and u stumble across someone that u work with.. Oops

Or that awkward moment your sat in your car looking at the girl at the bus stop and you have played with her

Or that moment the married woman you have seen shows up as you may know on Facebook lol

Or the time you went to see a new customer and the hubby was at a club as a single bloke

For some reason the Part of Southampton I live in has a lot of people on this site

I just pretend to not know them if I do chat it's nothing to do with swinging

That would be too weird "

I could be wrong BUT I believe if someone shows up on your Facebook with no good reason in the "People you may know" bit, it means they've searched for you. Food for thought!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think it has something to do with email addresses. I've had that before with a bloke I met years ago. The only contact I have is an email address. He never knew my real name so wouldn't have been able to search for me.

over a year ago

the day i joined a guy i used to work with msg me i got a shock but we had a giggle abt fab so it was ok,wasnt ok when a guy from my year at school msg me he got a block

over a year ago

Kings Lynn

[Removed by poster at 27/10/15 10:20:27]

over a year ago

"

I could be wrong BUT I believe if someone shows up on your Facebook with no good reason in the "People you may know" bit, it means they've searched for you. Food for thought!"

It does you are so right . And also if you have stored someone's number in your phone address book and allow Facebook to access your phone book it shows also as someone you know it will also show you their Correct name

If someone blocks you in Facebook you can go on blocking page and

Put their name in and it will show them even though they are blocked and will also show if they have mutual friends

When someone on your friends pages comments and it says 3 comments in the box yet less comments in the box they have someone who has blocked you on Their friend list

You can also Google a telephone number and find someone eBay account Facebook PayPal Gumtree ads

Etc etc

If they are a managing director of a limited company their salary address and business turnover

Then if you know name yoy can 192.com and get address form old electoral roll and then a trip to council to check the register to see who else is there

You can search the London gazette archives also your local paper archives . Insolvency services .

Someone can then sit outside your house intercept your wifi de code the password and listen to your network traffic they can gain full access to your network

You can send someone a email and they can read your IP address And can easily gain access to your network or if a fixed IP address hijack it and read the traffic

Google records every search you make Ang keeps the details even if you don't register .

Then you get onto the deep web which holds so much info it's impossible for search engines like Google to search on

The problem with life and technology is unless you totally live off grid with no address bank account job or benefits you will always be found either by the authorities to pay tax or some stalker

over a year ago

Currently in this predicament. Bizarrely I had looked at the profile a number of times before I noticed, it wasn't obvious!

Now I know but am unsure they (couple) know. Its a bit of a headfuck

over a year ago

Kings Lynn

"Currently in this predicament. Bizarrely I had looked at the profile a number of times before I noticed, it wasn't obvious!

Now I know but am unsure they (couple) know. Its a bit of a headfuck"

i have to work with him. How will i look him in the eye knowing what i know? Haha

Post new Message to Thread