Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Toughest year of my life....

Jump to newest

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

This yea i have had a really really tough year, a year that i wouldn't wish on even my worst enemy... It has opened my eyes to a lot of things such as who my true friends are and how they would react in a situation where i needed their help..... I am the type of person who would be the first to help when others needed it but haven't been given the same in return...

some of you on here know my story most of you don't but i won't go into details as this isn't a sympathy post, its simply a post to get things off my chest and just talk to people but not in a "Councelling" way...

I have been on here for a while and met some really nice people but not actually met anyone, I'm still looking to meet but its not the first thing on my list haha, i have also spoken to some really stuck up people who really need to relax and just enjoy life because it could be gone sooner than you think...

I come on here because i find it easy to speak on here, i can explore my adventurous side and i can view as many dirty pics as possible :D... I feel free when I'm on here does any one else feel the same??

Any way I'm just rambling on but just wanted to chat and offload some weight that has been sitting on my shoulders for a long time... I am more than happy to talk privately to people about my situation but i don't want to air it publicly on here i hope you understand

Speak soon x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Is like to know why your year has been bad. Bear in mind you've been on here 3 months and there's still 2 months to go. Shame 2015 has been an annulis horribulis or whatever but look to the future

I find being on fab gives me a great deal of freedom insofar as I can talk to people about sex, mainly.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

I hope next year is better for you fella

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I hope next year is better for you fella

"

This^^ xxx

over a year ago

Good luck fella, I seem to recall you mentioning previously your circumstances in another thread (if I'm thinking of the same person) and yes, you've had it rough with all the knock on implications from your original incident.

I hope the rest of the year and 2016 are better for you!

over a year ago

Hang in there fella the only way is up! (((hug)))

By *iggy1Woman
over a year ago

DORCHESTER

Stratch beneath the surface anyone's life and it's never as rosey as it seems... But your right when the shit hits the proverbial fan, there might be just one or two people you know will have your back... Talk is cheap and actions do speak louder than words... Hope it all gets better for you x

over a year ago

Hope things get better for you soon xxx

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

"I hope next year is better for you fella

"

Cheers , my plan is to win the lottery tomorrow night so i will keep you posted :D

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

"Good luck fella, I seem to recall you mentioning previously your circumstances in another thread (if I'm thinking of the same person) and yes, you've had it rough with all the knock on implications from your original incident.

I hope the rest of the year and 2016 are better for you! "

Yes you have the right person ... Its just nice to speak to people on here and have the freedom to speak about things ..

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

"Hope things get better for you soon xxx"

thanks hun x

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

"Stratch beneath the surface anyone's life and it's never as rosey as it seems... But your right when the shit hits the proverbial fan, there might be just one or two people you know will have your back... Talk is cheap and actions do speak louder than words... Hope it all gets better for you x"

I agree you certainly find out about peoples try colours when things really matter x

over a year ago

Onwards and upwards bud

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Keep ya chin up kid x

over a year ago

Hope it gets better soon hun xx

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

"Hope it gets better soon hun xx"

Thanks hun xx

over a year ago

The forums can be cathartic

Hang on in here

By *lay1098sMan
over a year ago

LEICESTER

Good luck Big hope it all improves soon mate

By *iggy1Woman
over a year ago

DORCHESTER

"Stratch beneath the surface anyone's life and it's never as rosey as it seems... But your right when the shit hits the proverbial fan, there might be just one or two people you know will have your back... Talk is cheap and actions do speak louder than words... Hope it all gets better for you x

I agree you certainly find out about peoples try colours when things really matter x"

Post new Message to Thread