Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Any one ever had a boob job.

Jump to newest

By *ripleXrateD OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I have been considering getting one done but I am having a little trouble figuring out what I want done.

There a little more south than what they were pre kids so would I want a lift and enlargement or does an enlargement also left them.

Also what about nipple re alignment my nipple are fine where they are would I need them re aligned after surgery or would they still be ok

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Not had one but someone I knew had one and she went from perfect medium boobs to quite large and then gravity struck

over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Not had one but someone I knew had one and she went from perfect medium boobs to quite large and then gravity struck "

I'm only wanting to go up one cup. It's more the lift I'm intrested in. And also only intrested if it will look natural bf wants me to get the round ones with nipple in middle. Prick also said he wants lager n heavy tattooed on them lol xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mrs l has had a boob job, she didn't have a lift so no implants don't lift them unless you pay for that

over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Mrs l has had a boob job, she didn't have a lift so no implants don't lift them unless you pay for that"

Damn it lol thanks for your post. Was hoping to save myself a few thousand lol

Post new Message to Thread