Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you give it while rubbing your thighs,leering and dribbling

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Strangest compliment we have had was a guy who sent a message with the opening line

"Compliments to your mother and father, you are stunning"

over a year ago

"If you give it while rubbing your thighs,leering and dribbling"

My cock dribbles at your beauty....................................................................like that you mean?

over a year ago

"If you give it while rubbing your thighs,leering and dribbling

My cock dribbles at your beauty....................................................................like that you mean? "

......runs away screaming

over a year ago

over a year ago

"If you give it while rubbing your thighs,leering and dribbling

My cock dribbles at your beauty....................................................................like that you mean? "

haha u got that spot on

over a year ago

Next time the wives out I'm gonna wank over your pics

over a year ago

Damn! That's where I've been going wrong

over a year ago

The ones that say I'm going to cum because of your pics. They really aren't going to do that

over a year ago

When it's unwanted.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"When it's unwanted."

Is it from the person or the compliment itself that would make it unwanted? If for example a Brad Pitt and steve from round the corner send the exact same compliment would both be unwanted or only Steves?

over a year ago

"When it's unwanted.

Is it from the person or the compliment itself that would make it unwanted? If for example a Brad Pitt and steve from round the corner send the exact same compliment would both be unwanted or only Steves?"

Either.

I'm not that into compliments, they're just someone elses opinion on me that i don't really care for nor respond to.

If i didn't fancy the guy then the message would be even less appealing yes. Although a fair amount of hot guys have also put me off them with their messages.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"When it's unwanted.

Is it from the person or the compliment itself that would make it unwanted? If for example a Brad Pitt and steve from round the corner send the exact same compliment would both be unwanted or only Steves?

Either.

I'm not that into compliments, they're just someone elses opinion on me that i don't really care for nor respond to.

If i didn't fancy the guy then the message would be even less appealing yes. Although a fair amount of hot guys have also put me off them with their messages.

"

Not wanting to argue or anything as you are more than entitled to your opinion but your profile does go out of its way to thank people for their considerate messages etc,there wouldn't be any compliments in those considerate messages no?

over a year ago

"When it's unwanted.

Either.

Not wanting to argue or anything as you are more than entitled to your opinion but your profile does go out of its way to thank people for their considerate messages etc,there wouldn't be any compliments in those considerate messages no?"

Could be, i tend to ignore compliments, like i said it means nothing to me and is just someones opinion of me based on looks mainly, i'm not my looks.

Considerate, to me, is that they don't approach me like i'm a fuck puppet here for their pleasure only. They treat me like i'm a person, you might be surprised how many guys don't.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"When it's unwanted.

Either.

Not wanting to argue or anything as you are more than entitled to your opinion but your profile does go out of its way to thank people for their considerate messages etc,there wouldn't be any compliments in those considerate messages no?

Could be, i tend to ignore compliments, like i said it means nothing to me and is just someones opinion of me based on looks mainly, i'm not my looks.

Considerate, to me, is that they don't approach me like i'm a fuck puppet here for their pleasure only. They treat me like i'm a person, you might be surprised how many guys don't."

That is a fair enough reply

over a year ago

I once went on a date with a guy who called me 'young lady' throughout whilst doing all of the above

I got up and walked out, jumped in my car and left him sat there!

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

My own personal choice is to take both insults and compliments as compliments,if someone passes a compliment well thank you very much,if someone goes out of their way to insult me then I must be in their head and therefore have already won against their insult so thank you very much

over a year ago

"When it's unwanted."

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"When it's unwanted.

"

Again I ask is it the compliment itself or the person who is sending the compliment?

over a year ago

"When it's unwanted.

Either.

Considerate, to me, is that they don't approach me like i'm a fuck puppet here for their pleasure only. They treat me like i'm a person, you might be surprised how many guys don't."

This is exactly how I feel.

The amount of messages I get saying "nice tits" and nothing else. It's the messages I get that don't say that, that catch my eye and make me want to chat.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"When it's unwanted.

The amount of messages I get saying "nice tits" and nothing else. It's the messages I get that don't say that, that catch my eye and make me want to chat."

but saying nice tits et al is not really a compliment though is it? A compliment to me would be telling someone they look good or their hair is nice or something they are wearing is lovely,compliment someone on an achievement or their intellect.Would those compliments be unwanted if they came from a person you deemed unattractive against someone you deem attractive?

over a year ago

"My own personal choice is to take both insults and compliments as compliments,if someone passes a compliment well thank you very much,if someone goes out of their way to insult me then I must be in their head and therefore have already won against their insult so thank you very much "

Why would you wanna be in a warped persons head though?

I just don't think other peoples opinions are anything to base your self image on. You are what you think, not what anyone else thinks.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"My own personal choice is to take both insults and compliments as compliments,if someone passes a compliment well thank you very much,if someone goes out of their way to insult me then I must be in their head and therefore have already won against their insult so thank you very much

I just don't think other peoples opinions are anything to base your self image on. You are what you think, not what anyone else thinks."

Turn negatives into positives it takes the power away from the detractor.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

@Miss innocent,I am playing devils advocate here but you said you dont like the "compliment" nice tits but looking at your photos you do seem to be offering them up as your main selling point no? So if someone comments on said selling point it isn't really something to feign disgust at is it?

over a year ago

"When it's unwanted.

Again I ask is it the compliment itself or the person who is sending the compliment?"

depends on the so called compliment ,some things would make me want to tell someone to fuck off whoever they were

over a year ago

"My own personal choice is to take both insults and compliments as compliments,if someone passes a compliment well thank you very much,if someone goes out of their way to insult me then I must be in their head and therefore have already won against their insult so thank you very much

I just don't think other peoples opinions are anything to base your self image on. You are what you think, not what anyone else thinks.

Turn negatives into positives it takes the power away from the detractor."

Interesting. I'd say you have now formed an opinion of them though, and as such have given them some form of reality and validation into your world/life.

By making them non-existent is taking away their everything.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Interesting. I'd say you have now formed an opinion of them though, and as such have given them some form of reality and validation into your world/life.

"

Most insults I would receive are alas not in cyberspace usually from people I would have day to day contact with and my choice to accept them as compliments negates the need for me to smash my fist in their face

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"When it's unwanted.

Again I ask is it the compliment itself or the person who is sending the compliment?depends on the so called compliment ,some things would make me want to tell someone to fuck off whoever they were "

Agreed but I do tend to find that people who are seen as attractive get away with more than those not seen in the same light,it is not a right or wrong thing it is just society I guess.

over a year ago

Most insults I would receive are alas not in cyberspace usually from people I would have day to day contact with and my choice to accept them as compliments negates the need for me to smash my fist in their face "

Fair enough. What works for one person doesn't work for everyone.

over a year ago

"When it's unwanted.

Again I ask is it the compliment itself or the person who is sending the compliment?"

Sometimes its both

over a year ago

"When it's unwanted.

The amount of messages I get saying "nice tits" and nothing else. It's the messages I get that don't say that, that catch my eye and make me want to chat.

but saying nice tits et al is not really a compliment though is it? A compliment to me would be telling someone they look good or their hair is nice or something they are wearing is lovely,compliment someone on an achievement or their intellect.Would those compliments be unwanted if they came from a person you deemed unattractive against someone you deem attractive?"

I don't believe compliments from anybody on here.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love compliments, i don't love sycophantic attempts to get in my knickers.

I smile and say thankyou,

over a year ago

vic reeves came to mind when i read that

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I find perviness in most things if I try

Got told I had a nice smell the other week, which was nice but my pervy radar couldn't think what to do with that.

Post new Message to Thread