who's going to the football today?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am off to see the mighty Spireites

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im watching the biggest derby of the weekend,not city and utd, not newcastle and sunderland,im talking about burnley v blackburn,up the clarets!!

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

up the gills.....table toppers yessssssssss

By *ornynwcplCouple
over a year ago

Preston

"Im watching the biggest derby of the weekend,not city and utd, not newcastle and sunderland,im talking about burnley v blackburn,up the clarets!!"

The dingles against the horse molesters!! I see on Facebook today loads of rovers fans already on the beer for the match..!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Im watching the biggest derby of the weekend,not city and utd, not newcastle and sunderland,im talking about burnley v blackburn,up the clarets!!

The dingles against the horse molesters!! I see on Facebook today loads of rovers fans already on the beer for the match..! "

Was talking to my mates they where having breekie at 8 this morning and then on the beer,30 of them off to ewood

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"I am off to see the mighty Spireites"
Was there last night and thank god my crowd got the result they needed

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

was upposed to be doing a photoshoot but thats cancelled now and havent got tickest for "el flatcapio " at spotland so have to listen to it on radio

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Im watching the biggest derby of the weekend,not city and utd, not newcastle and sunderland,im talking about burnley v blackburn,up the clarets!!

The dingles against the horse molesters!! I see on Facebook today loads of rovers fans already on the beer for the match..!

Was talking to my mates they where having breekie at 8 this morning and then on the beer,30 of them off to ewood"

hearing the same about the center of rochdale all the pubs packed with tics double dales normal gate today

Post new Message to Thread