Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Diet = Poo

Jump to newest

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

Weight Watchers = poo'd loads but didn't do lose much weight.

Slimming World = poo most days but not always and have lose 2 stone.

Had a naughty Chinese last night and have been 3 times since.

Does anyone else's diet effect their toiletry habits?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I drink Guiness and red wine, my shit turns black. Does that count???

over a year ago

How about you exercise instead?

-Courtney

over a year ago

"How about you exercise instead?

-Courtney"

over a year ago

I love a naughty Chinese. Lok Lianyu. Comes round every Sunday to poke my fanny. Dirty boy. Free noodles though. LOVE IT!

over a year ago

Let's just say if I drink fizzy.... You get the rest!

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

-Courtney"

Who says we don't? Xx

over a year ago

"Let's just say if I drink fizzy.... You get the rest!"

Frothy turds???

over a year ago

-Courtney

Who says we don't? Xx "

Wasn't saying you don't. Just that dieting seems to be fraught with difficulty....If every time I changed my diet I had strange poo habits, I would just exercise more.

-Courtney

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I find it's the grease - KFC goes right through me.

Rare steak is good for a system clean out

over a year ago

Is this what the forum has come to,toilet habits really?

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"Is this what the forum has come to,toilet habits really?"

No, its about our diet which we started because of Fab xx

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

-Courtney

Who says we don't? Xx

Wasn't saying you don't. Just that dieting seems to be fraught with difficulty....If every time I changed my diet I had strange poo habits, I would just exercise more.

-Courtney"

I now what your saying but exercise has been shown to be bad for you so we're working on the diet more and using exercise for strengthing xx

over a year ago

"Let's just say if I drink fizzy.... You get the rest!

Frothy turds???"

Haha!!

over a year ago

"Is this what the forum has come to,toilet habits really?

No, its about our diet which we started because of Fab xx"

Im getting a bit podgy round my waist but im on the case ASAP,i train a lot swam a bloody mile today! But alas i think my age is fighting back

over a year ago

-Courtney

Who says we don't? Xx

-Courtney

I now what your saying but exercise has been shown to be bad for you so we're working on the diet more and using exercise for strengthing xx"

Pretty sure exercise is better than shitting yourself.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

-Courtney

Who says we don't? Xx

-Courtney

I now what your saying but exercise has been shown to be bad for you so we're working on the diet more and using exercise for strengthing xx"

Doing Zumba caused me serious injury!!! I loved it & got a bit too carried away.... 2 years now & I'm just allowed to go back

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

-Courtney

Who says we don't? Xx

-Courtney

The research evidence for sustained long term weight loss is stronger for a combined diet and exercise approach, than for either of them as a solitary weight loss measure. Based on group studies and this provides no guarantees that it's the same for everybody. If exercise is contraindicated, then it should also be avoided.

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"Is this what the forum has come to,toilet habits really?

No, its about our diet which we started because of Fab xx

Im getting a bit podgy round my waist but im on the case ASAP,i train a lot swam a bloody mile today! But alas i think my age is fighting back"

We gained weight from swimming, I know it was muscle etc but my beer belly didn't go either x

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

-Courtney

Who says we don't? Xx

-Courtney

I now what your saying but exercise has been shown to be bad for you so we're working on the diet more and using exercise for strengthing xx

The research evidence for sustained long term weight loss is stronger for a combined diet and exercise approach, than for either of them as a solitary weight loss measure. Based on group studies and this provides no guarantees that it's the same for everybody. If exercise is contraindicated, then it should also be avoided. "

It was combined, but when we did cardio everyday at the gym it just made us hungry and after a few weeks our knees were fucked xx

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Life is like a sewer - what you get out of it depends on what you put in."

over a year ago

-Courtney

Who says we don't? Xx

-Courtney

The research evidence for sustained long term weight loss is stronger for a combined diet and exercise approach, than for either of them as a solitary weight loss measure. Based on group studies and this provides no guarantees that it's the same for everybody. If exercise is contraindicated, then it should also be avoided.

It was combined, but when we did cardio everyday at the gym it just made us hungry and after a few weeks our knees were fucked xx"

Yes, but there are better and worse exercises. If you have concerns about your knees then there are good exercises that you can do that won't end up in injury. I don't run, for example, but I use a rowing machine or lift light weights.

I'm not saying to eat curries and pizza every night and run 7 miles in the morning. But you can probably just slightly alter your diet (eating a bit less, substituting double veggies and halving your meat intake) without going on a fad diet. Then you can use an elliptical for light, slow, exercise. Or you can just do sit ups and push ups while watching tv. That's what I do, anyway. And I poo normally, in case you were wondering.

-Courtney

over a year ago

""Life is like a sewer - what you get out of it depends on what you put in.""

So many cock jokes...

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

-Courtney

Who says we don't? Xx

-Courtney

It was combined, but when we did cardio everyday at the gym it just made us hungry and after a few weeks our knees were fucked xx

Yes, but there are better and worse exercises. If you have concerns about your knees then there are good exercises that you can do that won't end up in injury. I don't run, for example, but I use a rowing machine or lift light weights.

I'm not saying to eat curries and pizza every night and run 7 miles in the morning. But you can probably just slightly alter your diet (eating a bit less, substituting double veggies and halving your meat intake) without going on a fad diet. Then you can use an elliptical for light, slow, exercise. Or you can just do sit ups and push ups while watching tv. That's what I do, anyway. And I poo normally, in case you were wondering.

-Courtney"

LooooooooooooL it was an elliptical machine and rowing hurts my back, but thanks though xx

over a year ago

"If I drink Guiness and red wine, my shit turns black. Does that count??? "

Try a Halloween Whopper - it turns it bright green.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

weight loss (and the maintenance beyond goal weight) is 20% exercise and 80% diet, but for best results requires both.

If you lose weight without toning, you end up with baggy bits.

Eat clean - and by that I mean good decent food, not faddy superfoods or elimination diets... if you can pronounce the chemical on the label - its probably not good for you! Eat less processed and more fresh. Cut out unnecessary sugars, and fizzy drinks are laden with them. Alcohol is empty sugar, and often encourages bad food choices too. Everything in moderation, and drink loads of water!

And I am talking from experience - in 2010, I weighed nearly 30 stone, and was a size 26, with a 46/48GG chest... Now I have lost 19 stone, a size 10/12 and a 32DD chest. For me, it needed both exercise and a radical rethink of my relationship with food.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"weight loss (and the maintenance beyond goal weight) is 20% exercise and 80% diet, but for best results requires both.

Eat clean - and by that I mean good decent food, not faddy superfoods or elimination diets... if you can pronounce the chemical on the label - its probably not good for you! Eat less processed and more fresh. Cut out unnecessary sugars, and fizzy drinks are laden with them. Alcohol is empty sugar, and often encourages bad food choices too. Everything in moderation, and drink loads of water!

And I am talking from experience - in 2010, I weighed nearly 30 stone, and was a size 26, with a 46/48GG chest... Now I have lost 19 stone, a size 10/12 and a 32DD chest. For me, it needed both exercise and a radical rethink of my relationship with food."

You look bloody fantastic!!!!

over a year ago

You are what you eat

Maybe on SW you ate more fibre...?

over a year ago

"Weight Watchers = poo'd loads but didn't do lose much weight.

Does anyone else's diet effect their toiletry habits?"

Every bodies!! It's a simple equation that what goes in must come out and various foodstuffs have varying effects!

Food=pooh. The regularity and consistency of our pooh habits is in direct relation to what goes in at the other end.

Mr

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"weight loss (and the maintenance beyond goal weight) is 20% exercise and 80% diet, but for best results requires both.

And I am talking from experience - in 2010, I weighed nearly 30 stone, and was a size 26, with a 46/48GG chest... Now I have lost 19 stone, a size 10/12 and a 32DD chest. For me, it needed both exercise and a radical rethink of my relationship with food."

You've just described the Slimming World Diet we're on x

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"You are what you eat

Maybe on SW you ate more fibre...?"

I don't think so, most fruit and veg are free foods, I'm fond of Bananas too x

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"Weight Watchers = poo'd loads but didn't do lose much weight.

Does anyone else's diet effect their toiletry habits?

Every bodies!! It's a simple equation that what goes in must come out and various foodstuffs have varying effects!

Food=pooh. The regularity and consistency of our pooh habits is in direct relation to what goes in at the other end.

Mr "

Yeah but by that logic I'd be fat, as whenever I eat takeaways including the Chinese my poos have been delightful x

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

Eat clean - and by that I mean good decent food, not faddy superfoods or elimination diets... if you can't pronounce the chemical on the label - its probably not good for you! Eat less processed and more fresh. Cut out unnecessary sugars, and fizzy drinks are laden with them. Alcohol is empty sugar, and often encourages bad food choices too. Everything in moderation, and drink loads of water!

And I am talking from experience - in 2010, I weighed nearly 30 stone, and was a size 26, with a 46/48GG chest... Now I have lost 19 stone, a size 10/12 and a 32DD chest. For me, it needed both exercise and a radical rethink of my relationship with food.

You look bloody fantastic!!!! "

Aw thanks

And of course to correct, I mean if you can't pronounce the chemical, not if you can

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"

You've just described the Slimming World Diet we're on x"

Well good luck with it. In my experience, I never found a "diet" that worked long term - each one was fine while I followed it to the letter, the minute I got to goal and was able to relax - the weight and more piled back on.

I had to unpick my relationship with food, how I used it, and to make changes that are sustainable. I've now been a size 10 for over 2 years, and have even sustained it with 5 months of not being able to go to the gym after a car accident.

over a year ago

"

Well good luck with it. In my experience, I never found a "diet" that worked long term - each one was fine while I followed it to the letter, the minute I got to goal and was able to relax - the weight and more piled back on.

I had to unpick my relationship with food, how I used it, and to make changes that are sustainable. I've now been a size 10 for over 2 years, and have even sustained it with 5 months of not being able to go to the gym after a car accident."

How did you manage to unpick your relationship with food?

over a year ago

All you need is myfitnesspal app and stick to the daily low calorie plans they advice, it a good app. I use it daily and its fun.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"

I had to unpick my relationship with food, how I used it, and to make changes that are sustainable. I've now been a size 10 for over 2 years, and have even sustained it with 5 months of not being able to go to the gym after a car accident.

How did you manage to unpick your relationship with food?"

I kept a food and emotional diary. Looked at what I ate, why I ate it and feelings before and after, monitoring when I ate because I was sad/out of control/emotional, and if i felt guilty/better after it. Same with alcohol - and I was honest... I was a hair away from 30 stone, depressed and full of self loathing.

I started drinking more water - so when I felt "hungry" I would drink a half pint or pint of water, and then reassess (apparently, we have gotten our signals mixed up and confuse hunger and thirst) If I still wanted something 30 minutes later, I would then eat - but cut out refined foods, and reduced bread etc. I now use wholewheat when I can - pasta, bread and brown rice.

I also decided to use smaller plates, so it didn't look less.

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Low carb= constipation.

Too much meat!

over a year ago

"

How did you manage to unpick your relationship with food?

I kept a food and emotional diary. Looked at what I ate, why I ate it and feelings before and after, monitoring when I ate because I was sad/out of control/emotional, and if i felt guilty/better after it. Same with alcohol - and I was honest... I was a hair away from 30 stone, depressed and full of self loathing.

I started drinking more water - so when I felt "hungry" I would drink a half pint or pint of water, and then reassess (apparently, we have gotten our signals mixed up and confuse hunger and thirst) If I still wanted something 30 minutes later, I would then eat - but cut out refined foods, and reduced bread etc. I now use wholewheat when I can - pasta, bread and brown rice.

I also decided to use smaller plates, so it didn't look less."

That's a very good idea. I might do the same. I use alcohol as a crutch which I want to change.

Have a bad day, have a glass of wine.

Have a good day, have a glass of wine.

I'm just glad I don't like chocolate that much

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

Can we get back to talking about Poo please? Lol x

over a year ago

"Can we get back to talking about Poo please? Lol x"

No

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"Can we get back to talking about Poo please? Lol x

No "

But my topics always get hijacked lol x

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

No

But my topics always get hijacked lol x"

Sorry, won't comment again.

Get back to talking crap

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

No

But my topics always get hijacked lol x

Sorry, won't comment again.

Get back to talking crap "

Sorry, I just always get hijacked or loads of personal messages lol xx

Please, crap away x

over a year ago

Eat some glitter to crap out yer shitter n hey presto!.......Sparkling shiny shit

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I find specific foods affect me more than my overall diet.

over a year ago

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"Eat some glitter to crap out yer shitter n hey presto!.......Sparkling shiny shit "

Mine sparkles anyway, also smells of roses too xx

over a year ago

We really need to get to the next forum social.

I can just imagine the conversation.

Hey! I know you, we spoke on that thread about shit! Tell me again About those frothy ones.

And mate....I have the same problem with those curries too..they go straight through me.

Riveting stuff

over a year ago

"Eat some glitter to crap out yer shitter n hey presto!.......Sparkling shiny shit

Mine sparkles anyway, also smells of roses too xx"

N you fart wee clouds of angel dust awwwww

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

"We really need to get to the next forum social.

I can just imagine the conversation.

Hey! I know you, we spoke on that thread about shit! Tell me again About those frothy ones.

And mate....I have the same problem with those curries too..they go straight through me.

Riveting stuff "

Oh Im hilliously embarrassing lol

Post new Message to Thread