FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Positive Friday , what have you done this week to make you feel proud?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good Afternoon / Evening Fabbers , Forumites and Friends.

Well it’s been a truly lovely day here. Pooch and I are just making ready to head out for a wander, if I can pry his nose out from his current book.

We are both looking forward to a meander through the fields and woods that lead to our hill top retreat. Nature is busing herself with getting ready for the winter to come. This last week the weather has changed, the winds are crisp and chilly. We wrap up warm and head out, then home later to toast our toes before the log fire and a splendid cuppa.

I am feeling jolly pleased with myself this week, for no other reason than I feel marvellous. I have been busy in work and with other projects outside of work and made good head way. Pooch has been studying hard for his latest attempt at a Nobel Peace Prize for literature. A treaty on mans and dog involvement with their environment and how the 5p plastic bag levy has effected the way we shop.

So in the spirt of feeling jolly swell we are once again posting our thread. Say something positive about yourself.

I know some people find this hard, I once did, but guys your all rather special and unique people , special in a nice way lol.

So

Post something positive about yourself or something you can be proud of that you have done this week ? ( I can hear M People singing now lol)

Keep It Classy, Just A Tad Sassy But Hardly Every Trashy

TipTop Taff and Positive Pooch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ooooooooh ...... I am a very loyal friend and very proud of myself for not eating pic n mix yet

over a year ago

"Ooooooooh ...... I am a very loyal friend and very proud of myself for not eating pic n mix yet "

Lol save the sweetie till later

over a year ago

Ermmmmm...

over a year ago

Business is taking off and it makes me feel excellent that i am self taught and doing well. Xx

over a year ago

"Business is taking off and it makes me feel excellent that i am self taught and doing well. Xx"

That's brilliant news

over a year ago

Built something wicked at the office and starting to get my head round coding again after years out of IT

over a year ago

"Built something wicked at the office and starting to get my head round coding again after years out of IT "

Wow get you Miss Turing coding is mad fun

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Not killed my colleague!

On a more positive note, I have helped write a CV for someone who has never had a job. 2 pages. I'm impressed!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I've spent more time shagging than working

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/10/15 16:57:41]

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Built something wicked at the office and starting to get my head round coding again after years out of IT "

Sounds cool - I'm not at your level but I made an tool on excel solve Suduko puzzles

over a year ago

This week I've been busy sorting out a charity event the charity I help run for a few weeks time, we've managed to get something amazing for it and feel really pumped about it, I know it will put a lot of smiles on kids and adults faces!! (I'm the worst person to raise money btw!)

over a year ago

Been fucking every night since sunday.. and all of them were good, adventurous sexual experiences.

#Chuffed

over a year ago

I've undergone two very difficult but unrelated things this week. I couldn't say that I'm proud of myself. They're done and that's that.

over a year ago

"I've undergone two very difficult but unrelated things this week. I couldn't say that I'm proud of myself. They're done and that's that. "

Then I am glad they are both behind you now and the only way is forward

over a year ago

"This week I've been busy sorting out a charity event the charity I help run for a few weeks time, we've managed to get something amazing for it and feel really pumped about it, I know it will put a lot of smiles on kids and adults faces!! (I'm the worst person to raise money btw!)"

That's amazing well done you .its people like yourself that can make a difference in peoples lives

over a year ago

"Built something wicked at the office and starting to get my head round coding again after years out of IT

Sounds cool - I'm not at your level but I made an tool on excel solve Suduko puzzles "

I'm rubbish at excel functions but currently using it to build a learning styles calculator

over a year ago

Not crying when it took my dentist 50 mins to pull a tooth out . She is hot though so had my mind on her

over a year ago

Pretty trivial really; moved about 3 tons of wood and laid a foundation for an outdoor structure. Also, just need to decide once and for all if I quit my job and move on... That's a big decision. Will mull that one over the weekend while I screwing and nailing... the wood together...

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I didn't loose my rag when my son told me he had cracked his phone screen.... again!!!

over a year ago

"Been fucking every night since sunday.. and all of them were good, adventurous sexual experiences.

#Chuffed"

#showoff

over a year ago

"Pretty trivial really; moved about 3 tons of wood and laid a foundation for an outdoor structure. Also, just need to decide once and for all if I quit my job and move on... That's a big decision. Will mull that one over the weekend while I screwing and nailing... the wood together... "

Good job well done by the sound of it buddy.

Its always good to take time to think and reflect. Hope you come to some.decision that's good for you

over a year ago

I set my self a challenge. ...... No sex

So far I'm winning

over a year ago

"I set my self a challenge. ...... No sex

So far I'm winning "

ha ha well done , I think I am doing well on that challenge too

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Built something wicked at the office and starting to get my head round coding again after years out of IT

Sounds cool - I'm not at your level but I made an tool on excel solve Suduko puzzles

I'm rubbish at excel functions but currently using it to build a learning styles calculator "

Wow! I've done a hangman game on it too - even draws the gallows and the guy being hung.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I just stuck a cheque in the post to a charity out of the money we raised on our monster trip last year. That's always made me feel good, a little reminder of all our hard work paying off.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I got a job this week Red

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

very proud of Marshall....travelled to Beckenham junction on Wednesday to attend a funeral; never been anywhere close by before, yet he successfully managed the tram in addition to his familiar trains and buses, and even found the cremetorium without any problem. Positive? god damn brilliant!!!

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Let's see some positives at the start of the week. Had a lovely meet last Sunday and I'm now verified on fab. Secondly played brilliantly at darts on Monday and won my match.

over a year ago

Stopped being a doormat.

over a year ago

Finished the weeks work without thumping my boss!

That's an achievement worth shouting about

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Seeing a stray mummy and kitten sat outside the local supermarket, huddled together in the cold. Bought 3 packets of food for them which they wolfed down.

Hope there's a few others that are feeding them during the week.

over a year ago

"Ermmmmm..."

I thought of one...

I put up some venetian blinds, except I had to unthread them all, cut the wooden slates down individually and then re-thread them all.

I realise it's not that complicated but it was a ballache and I haven't done practical in ages. I won't be doing that again in a hurry (the rethreading was a pain in the arse).

Cool story eh?

over a year ago

Didn't scratch my new tattoo. And stopped someone from bleeding to death.

over a year ago

"Didn't scratch my new tattoo. And stopped someone from bleeding to death. "

Top man well done you

over a year ago

"Ermmmmm...

I thought of one...

I put up some venetian blinds, except I had to unthread them all, cut the wooden slates down individually and then re-thread them all.

I realise it's not that complicated but it was a ballache and I haven't done practical in ages. I won't be doing that again in a hurry (the rethreading was a pain in the arse).

Cool story eh? "

oh my days, that sounds the most boring job!

over a year ago

I still haven't touched the pic n mix

over a year ago

"Stopped being a doormat. "

Maybe I need some tips

Sara

over a year ago

"I still haven't touched the pic n mix "

Oh I have had a few sweeties here , caramac buttons

over a year ago

"Been fucking every night since sunday.. and all of them were good, adventurous sexual experiences.

#Chuffed

#showoff "

OP did ask..

over a year ago

Made two apprentices proud of their work.

over a year ago

at work i spotted a lady who appeared unwell - went to her and almost unreponsive - blood pressure was very low - caught her very early on having a stroke -ambulance called and she was taken to hospital within an hour - boss praised me for being on the ball so to speak -

over a year ago

"at work i spotted a lady who appeared unwell - went to her and almost unreponsive - blood pressure was very low - caught her very early on having a stroke -ambulance called and she was taken to hospital within an hour - boss praised me for being on the ball so to speak - "

Post new Message to Thread