Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What makes a perfect partner?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Apparently.... Brings you tea in bed and makes you laugh more than anyone else, a new study reveals

I would def go with the last one.

What's are your answers to the question

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Apparently.... Brings you tea in bed and makes you laugh more than anyone else, a new study reveals

What's are your answers to the question "

Replace tea with icecream and I'd go with that

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Found mine many years ago

over a year ago

All of the above,but a partner you love and trust,can talk to about anything,a soul mate,and be there for each other,oh and always think of each other's needs

over a year ago

Asking how your partners day has been is in there too

over a year ago

"Apparently.... Brings you tea in bed and makes you laugh more than anyone else, a new study reveals

Replace tea with icecream and I'd go with that "

Ok

By *ornyandwellhungMan
over a year ago

belfast

Someone once told me that their ideal woman would be three foot tall with a flat top on her head.

over a year ago

A perfect partner would be one that know what you want without you saying it kind of like you start a sentence and they finish it

over a year ago

Trust. Someone you can trust with your best and worst self, and who can trust you with the same. Definitely agree with the laughing and the tea!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

A good cuddlier with a quirky personality

over a year ago

"A good cuddlier with a quirky personality "

Cuddliers are nice too!

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"Trust. Someone you can trust with your best and worst self, and who can trust you with the same. Definitely agree with the laughing and the tea!"

Totally agree. But pasta instead of tea. Different countries, different food

over a year ago

Someone that can make you laugh so hard it hurts.

Never met a man that could do that. Shame.

over a year ago

I think that I would say a few things. Marc's ability to make me laugh. His eagerness to support me when I need it. And his willingness to tell me I'm wrong when I am.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Judging by the threads on Fab, it must be tightest pussy/biggest cock.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"All of the above,but a partner you love and trust,can talk to about anything,a soul mate,and be there for each other,oh and always think of each other's needs "

Well said that man.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"All of the above,but a partner you love and trust,can talk to about anything,a soul mate,and be there for each other,oh and always think of each other's needs

Well said that man. "

Ooh - or that lady?

over a year ago

"Trust. Someone you can trust with your best and worst self, and who can trust you with the same. Definitely agree with the laughing and the tea!"

Trust would be a big one for most of think

over a year ago

For me it's someone that gets me

x

over a year ago

"Judging by the threads on Fab, it must be tightest pussy/biggest cock."

over a year ago

"All of the above,but a partner you love and trust,can talk to about anything,a soul mate,and be there for each other,oh and always think of each other's needs

Well said that man.

Ooh - or that lady? "

the man at the moment lol,thankyou

over a year ago

"I think that I would say a few things. Marc's ability to make me laugh. His eagerness to support me when I need it. And his willingness to tell me I'm wrong when I am.

-Courtney"

I can't wait to come across what you and Marc and plenty of others have here

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"A perfect partner would be one that know what you want without you saying it kind of like you start a sentence and they finish it "

I said that to my other half the other day. His response: this isn't utopia...so back in the real world...He has a problem!

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

"For me it's someone that gets me

x"

Me too

over a year ago

laughing is integral ,adventurous,sexy ,two legs,arms,eyes ,teeth are good ,flexibility too not just in the body oh and generosity

over a year ago

"Trust. Someone you can trust with your best and worst self, and who can trust you with the same. Definitely agree with the laughing and the tea!

Trust would be a big one for most of think "

Well if you leave me in a room with your ice cream you can absolutely trust me to eat it

over a year ago

"Trust. Someone you can trust with your best and worst self, and who can trust you with the same. Definitely agree with the laughing and the tea!

Trust would be a big one for most of think

Well if you leave me in a room with your ice cream you can absolutely trust me to eat it "

I def wouldn't leave you with my baileys ice cream

over a year ago

I just want someone who doesn't play games...

over a year ago

Someone who can laugh don't take life to siriously loves to be spontaneous at times

over a year ago

"A perfect partner would be one that know what you want without you saying it kind of like you start a sentence and they finish it "

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I just want someone who doesn't play games..."

Can we play naked twister?

over a year ago

A man who lets me sleep and doesn't wake me up with a cup of tea.

over a year ago

Interesting and related article

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4673582

I agree an ideal partnership isn't one of of nearly tolerating and accepting the other but both of you growing and improving together challenging each other

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

A decent cook.

Him x

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

It's a lovely feeling when you find someone that completes you..

over a year ago

I just want someone who doesn't play games..."

If I met my soul mate there would be no need for games.

I'm getting too old for games

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Interesting and related article

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4673582

I agree an ideal partnership isn't one of of nearly tolerating and accepting the other but both of you growing and improving together challenging each other"

Yes, good point I love being challenged in the kind of way that leads to my own growth, and my ideal partner would too.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Someone who is honest and trustworthy. Who can make you laugh and importantly who can laugh at themselves. Someone who is open to trying new things. Someone who is happy in their own skin. Someone who is just happy to be around you even when you're not at your best. Someone who'll support you without having to be asked or without expecting something in return. Someone who makes you a better human being just from being around them. Someone who can teach you things about yourself that even you didn't know. The feeling that when you're with this woman you feel like the king of the world. Like nothing can ever be too bad while this beautiful woman is by your side. Someone who makes you whole. Makes you, you. That person who makes you light up when they walk in the room. My soulmate.

I'm still taking applications if anyone's interested. If you think you may fit the bill please get in touch

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Someone who is honest and trustworthy. Who can make you laugh and importantly who can laugh at themselves. Someone who is open to trying new things. Someone who is happy in their own skin. Someone who is just happy to be around you even when you're not at your best. Someone who'll support you without having to be asked or without expecting something in return. Someone who makes you a better human being just from being around them. Someone who can teach you things about yourself that even you didn't know. The feeling that when you're with this woman you feel like the king of the world. Like nothing can ever be too bad while this beautiful woman is by your side. Someone who makes you whole. Makes you, you. That person who makes you light up when they walk in the room. My soulmate.

"

Find her Howi, settle for nothing less!

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

One that doesn't annoy or irritate you.

Let's you watch what you want on TV.

Can surprise you and do things without being asked.

Be spontaneous and adventurous.

Doesn't let the milk run out.

Offers to run you a bath or give you a massage!

Ok let's face it that's why we have Fab - one guy rarely does one or more of the above!

over a year ago

"Someone who is honest and trustworthy. Who can make you laugh and importantly who can laugh at themselves. Someone who is open to trying new things. Someone who is happy in their own skin. Someone who is just happy to be around you even when you're not at your best. Someone who'll support you without having to be asked or without expecting something in return. Someone who makes you a better human being just from being around them. Someone who can teach you things about yourself that even you didn't know. The feeling that when you're with this woman you feel like the king of the world. Like nothing can ever be too bad while this beautiful woman is by your side. Someone who makes you whole. Makes you, you. That person who makes you light up when they walk in the room. My soulmate.

I'm still taking applications if anyone's interested. If you think you may fit the bill please get in touch "

I can laugh at my self

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I'm still taking applications if anyone's interested. If you think you may fit the bill please get in touch "

Awwwwwww that's lovely

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I just want to find someone with working sperm

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I'm still taking applications if anyone's interested. If you think you may fit the bill please get in touch

I can laugh at my self "

You tick a lot of those boxes

over a year ago

I can laugh at my self

You tick a lot of those boxes "

Thankyou

over a year ago

Men who can breathe through their ears can be perfect for a woman Ive been told

Post new Message to Thread