Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

30 years from now

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With everyone going on about Back To The Future, What are your predictions for 30 years from now, Inventions, clothing styles/music etc,

Just ignore if someone has already started a thread

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"With everyone going on about Back To The Future, What are your predictions for 30 years from now, Inventions, clothing styles/music etc,

Just ignore if someone has already started a thread "

That I won't be on here. I'm giving myself about another 10yrs max

over a year ago

With how much I love being a dick, I'll probably be dead in 2

By *uzi Jones 26Woman
over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

That I will be a grandma

Technology wise I think phones, computers and any other form of remote control device will be controlled by contact lenses (maybe sooner than 30 years though)

over a year ago

Who knows!! This time last year I thought I had my life planned out clearly that's changed so as I can't see ahead for a few months I can't even guess in 30 years!!

over a year ago

We'll of reached singularity

over a year ago

Head transplants taking place

Some robots being used in households

Poverty to have decreased in third world countries, but increased in the UK

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think there will be an individual number for every single person (an idea from Arthur C Clarke) that is linked to eyes and face recognition for things.

over a year ago

I've no idea what will happen in 30 years from now..... I just hope the world becomes a more peaceful place and we learn to appreciate how precious life really is...

over a year ago

I will be a grandma probably

over a year ago

"With everyone going on about Back To The Future, What are your predictions for 30 years from now, Inventions, clothing styles/music etc,

I predict speed sexing and a 5th sex

over a year ago

This is where my bucket list/to do list comes in

Hopefully

* Had several holidays to the Caribbean

* Had a hot air balloon ride

* Swim with Dolphins

* Come across my soul mate

* Got married

* Visited NYC, Venice, Rome, Ireland (again)

* This is big ask's Have my own Vintage Shop and have a holiday home in the sun.

over a year ago

"This is where my bucket list/to do list comes in

Hopefully

* Had several holidays to the Caribbean

* Had a hot air balloon ride

* Swim with Dolphins

* Come across my soul mate

* Got married

* Visited NYC, Venice, Rome, Ireland (again)

* This is big ask's Have my own Vintage Shop and have a holiday home in the sun. "

you're doing past tense god woman

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

In 30 years I won't be alive . Unless I find the Alixir of life before then .

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I predict threads predicting what it will be like in 2075

over a year ago

"I predict threads predicting what it will be like in 2075"
I predict we can actually predict what people think and that speed cameras will be irrelevant

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I predict threads predicting what it will be like in 2075I predict we can actually predict what people think and that speed cameras will be irrelevant "

Pre-crimes unit?

over a year ago

"I predict threads predicting what it will be like in 2075I predict we can actually predict what people think and that speed cameras will be irrelevant

Pre-crimes unit?"

exactly automatic fines bases on preconception

over a year ago

"I predict threads predicting what it will be like in 2075I predict we can actually predict what people think and that speed cameras will be irrelevant

Pre-crimes unit?exactly automatic fines bases on preconception "

based

over a year ago

Pre-crimes unit?"

Minority report awful film but I liked it

over a year ago

"I predict threads predicting what it will be like in 2075I predict we can actually predict what people think and that speed cameras will be irrelevant "

To be fair we are less than 30 years from that!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Pre-crimes unit?

Minority report awful film but I liked it "

Ah! But based on the book by the blessed Philip K Dick

over a year ago

Pre-crimes unit?

Ah! But based on the book by the blessed Philip K Dick"

it was a book? See I bet the book is good? Thanks I will look that up xx

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Tony B Liar will just about to be released from prison. If there's any justice.

over a year ago

"In 30 years I won't be alive . Unless I find the Alixir of life before then . "

Lots of sex and alcohol or being a mean old bat if memory serves. Judging by your presence here, you're least likely to be the latter

over a year ago

Pre-crimes unit?

Ah! But based on the book by the blessed Philip K Dick it was a book? See I bet the book is good? Thanks I will look that up xx "

Also intrigued

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Pre-crimes unit?

Ah! But based on the book by the blessed Philip K Dick it was a book? See I bet the book is good? Thanks I will look that up xx "

Philip K Dick wrote books that became:

* Blade Runner

* Total Recall

* Minority Report

* The adjustment Bureau

* A Scanner Darkly

* Screamers

* Paycheck

And on and on...

over a year ago

Pre-crimes unit?

Ah! But based on the book by the blessed Philip K Dick it was a book? See I bet the book is good? Thanks I will look that up xx

Philip K Dick wrote books that became:

* Blade Runner

* Total Recall

* Minority Report

* The adjustment Bureau

* A Scanner Darkly

* Screamers

* Paycheck

And on and on..."

. How did I not know this?! Thanks I reckon I will love those just reading about him now. Screamers is a classic

By *ornyspiceCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Think in 30 years time I be taking the blue pill and wanking away to the younger girls on here lol

over a year ago

Pre-crimes unit?

Ah! But based on the book by the blessed Philip K Dick it was a book? See I bet the book is good? Thanks I will look that up xx

Also intrigued"

His books are generally quite dull and boring. Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep is one of the worst books I've ever read but Bladerunner (the film adaptatio) is my favourite film of all time.

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"I will be a grandma probably "

A well a truly fucked grandma I hope!

over a year ago

30 years from now and we are still trying to finish HS2, the new nuclear power station in Somerset is almost complete (providing no new faults are found)

Britain's 10 new coal powered power stations are supplying over 90% of the UKs electricity.

The still incumbent Tory government have announce the last public owned hospital will close by Christmas.

over a year ago

Pre-crimes unit?

Also intrigued

His books are generally quite dull and boring. Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep is one of the worst books I've ever read but Bladerunner (the film adaptatio) is my favourite film of all time."

I quite enjoyed most of the film adaptations of the books Joe mentioned, so I might read and work out if I agree with you or not, but I appreciate your opinion sir as you also have good taste

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I'll still be mega rich

over a year ago

Pre-crimes unit?

Also intrigued

His books are generally quite dull and boring. Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep is one of the worst books I've ever read but Bladerunner (the film adaptatio) is my favourite film of all time.

I quite enjoyed most of the film adaptations of the books Joe mentioned, so I might read and work out if I agree with you or not, but I appreciate your opinion sir as you also have good taste "

59p for a kindle pack of 15 of his books so no big deal if there shit

over a year ago

They're

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

DFs will still be having a closing down sale..

Cliff will still be in his 60's..

Bojo and Theresa May's love child will be making his maiden speech as UKIP's 5th member of the house..

Newcastle FC will still be a big club to their loyal fans despite still not winning anything since 1969..

over a year ago

All babies will be microchipped at birth (like dogs are today).

There will be a manned base on the moon.

Chinese will be the most commonly used language and we will all be bilingual.

Replacement organs will be grown in vitro from our own stem cells and stored for future use.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

We would not be walking gliding on surf boards and segway.

over a year ago

The first single man will get a meet on FAB.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Roads will be pay as you go. Cheaper road use will be possible, like air fares etc, if you book in advance. Cars will be computer driven. You state what time you want to arrive at your destination and will be offered a choice of departure times - faster journeys will cost more.

Much of our free land will be built on in towns. Many of those open spaces became homes.

You can sell your soul but won't be offered much for it.

Due to water shortages people will wash differently and less. Clothes will be made of fabrics that refresh you and kill 99.9% of BO germs.

State retirement age 85.

Most people grow their own vegetables etc, using high efficiency LED bulbs or their successors. Pollution is terrible due to high density population, accidents and decreases in government employees.

You will be expected to be 90% self sufficient for your energy generation.

You will pay tax based on how old you are and your personal impact upon the planet through your lifetime, amongst other criteria.

Computers will be very different, controlled by gestures, voice and their knowledge of you and your patterns. You will be somewhat of a slave to your computer, as it will give you your freedom, based on what you're willing to pay for it. all of your time will be pre-planned and with diminished free leisure time.

You can marry robots now, although marriage is for fixed contractual periods.

Self-storage will now be different. You can check yourself in for a period of hibernation, when weather is less pleasant. Your home will be let out via an air b&b type service. The poorest hibernate more than richer people as it's the cheapest way to live. Your body receives basic nutrients, stored in giant warehouses of fellow hibernators.

By *-elleWoman
over a year ago

Romford

brain banks in the cloud. Pick and mix your own downloaded of intelligence.

over a year ago

Everyone will be a swinger...except for a small underground minority who practice vanilla sex

By *-elleWoman
over a year ago

Romford

there will be many more Joan rivers look a likes (shudder)

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

30 years form now...i shall live in a cooperative, poly, swinging, care home, probably set up with some people i've met off of here..

we will have pimped up mobility scooters have our own personal assistants who happen to like gilfs, probably also sourced from fab..

alternative and complimentary health care will be available

the bar will be open 24/7 and we will all probably die laughing or during the act.. our families will tut at us, but we wont give a shit...we will probably play strip poker on Tuesdays and do aqua-aerobics to keep fit.... we will be called a cult by the surrounding community, who we will frighten daily, with our outings to fun places..our pledge "to grow even older, disgracefully"..;)

over a year ago

"I've no idea what will happen in 30 years from now..... I just hope the world becomes a more peaceful place and we learn to appreciate how precious life really is... "

Why as human life becomes more abundant would we consider it more valuable?

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

wont matter to us will be pushing up daisies

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I'll be a virtual automatic fab forum sex algorithm still posting sexy crap on here .. Whilst orgying with all of history's sex maniacs in Valhalla or wherever they end up in the afterlife

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I'll be a virtual automatic fab forum sex algorithm still posting sexy crap on here .. Whilst orgying with all of history's sex maniacs in Valhalla or wherever they end up in the afterlife "

chuckles yes or this..lolol

over a year ago

I've just realised that in the past 30 years technology has become more portable and advanced, also artificial limbs have also advanced a long way. In another 30 years, we'll be in ghost in the shell territory, and we'll be able to download information directly into our brains like in the matrix

over a year ago

I read this as 10 years from now!!! Doh!

over a year ago

"wont matter to us will be pushing up daisies "
why are you into horticulture anyway daisies won't exist in 30 years time and sex will be a plug in

over a year ago

I will be social secretary in Suzy444's community

Post new Message to Thread