Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Going to leave the site!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think the time has come to move on to new things and feel ive out stayed my welocome on here now!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I think the time has come to move on to new things and feel ive out stayed my welocome on here now! "

you cant outstay your welcome on a cyber site mate you can only decide yourself to move on ....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think the time has come to move on to new things and feel ive out stayed my welocome on here now! "
one down 3 to go lololol

over a year ago

ffs.......falls over laughing

over a year ago

Cya

Close the door on the way out

over a year ago

go on now go....walk out that door...dont turn around now...coz your......

she sings merrily

serves ya right for bullying a poor defenseless scouser and making her cry...pmsl

over a year ago

dont catch ya arse on the door hun

she blows kisses

xx

over a year ago

Hope it's not cos you feel victimised in the Pussy Posse thread? It's only a bit of fun you know....

over a year ago

Like fuck am i leaving and was just bored so sorry to get your hopes up daves !!!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

listen dude i dont know about you but i would not take that bullshit from posse chompers ....i would come back in and kick ass and be the meanest son of a bitch ...in the REAL MEN ....

over a year ago

"Like fuck am i leaving and was just bored so sorry to get your hopes up daves !!! "
Oooh good - we can carry on harrassing you lot then..

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Like fuck am i leaving and was just bored so sorry to get your hopes up daves !!! "

LMFAO ...classic dude ...!!!!!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

LMFAO ...classic dude ...!!!!!

over a year ago

"I think the time has come to move on to new things and feel ive out stayed my welocome on here now!

listen dude i dont know about you but i would not take that bullshit from posse chompers ....i would come back in and kick ass and be the meanest son of a bitch ...in the REAL MEN ....

"

there are REAL MEN on this site???????

over a year ago

we,ll beat you in the end..so might as well give in now

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

oh you wicked lot,

let him sulk off with some dignity

over a year ago

fooking hell now i am upset....crying real tears now....

she stomps her feet....how dare you get my hopes up

over a year ago

When has a woman has any power as the world is run by men!!! and imagine if it was run by women there would be war the first two weeks of every month and end of the month!!

over a year ago

Fuckin classic......

Ho Ho Ho Daves.... Poor ol Kaz really thought she's made a difference lol...

over a year ago

"Fuckin classic......

Ho Ho Ho Daves.... Poor ol Kaz really thought she's made a difference lol..."

oi u hoist ya jock strap up tighter....lets hear ya sing soprano

over a year ago

"Fuckin classic......

Ho Ho Ho Daves.... Poor ol Kaz really thought she's made a difference lol..."

humph!!!never thought anything of the sort!!!as if??

over a year ago

Well sorry daves if your hopes were up but i wouldnt give you the satisfaction of going that easy lol

over a year ago

"Well sorry daves if your hopes were up but i wouldnt give you the satisfaction of going that easy lol"
who you calling easy?????

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/06/09 19:26:53]

over a year ago

Hmmmmm i wonder.

over a year ago

"Hmmmmm i wonder."

hey am easy thats why am on here....hehe!!

over a year ago

Really really i would never of guessed

over a year ago

"Really really i would never of guessed "

well you aint had me so perhaps am fussy as well as easy lol

remind me again why we are on this site...thought it was to have hot sex and get laid.....

over a year ago

Yeah so did i till i got on here lol just in the wrong location for it really x

over a year ago

"Really really i would never of guessed

remind me again why we are on this site...thought it was to have hot sex and get laid....."

for a minute i thought you had posted that you were leaving plz plz

over a year ago

Its ok im going

over a year ago

remind me again why we are on this site...thought it was to have hot sex and get laid....."

So you haven't had her yet TTR? ... thought it was just me

over a year ago

remind me again why we are on this site...thought it was to have hot sex and get laid.....

So you haven't had her yet TTR? ... thought it was just me"

thats it now boys....ya wiped off my list....would rather play with my rabbit....more fun and stimulating

over a year ago

weak

over a year ago

"weak "

weak never

just re chargeable batteries and always ready for me

plus it dont answer back

over a year ago

has he gone yet?????

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

[Removed by poster at 20/06/09 20:26:11]

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I think the time has come to move on to new things and feel ive out stayed my welocome on here now!

there are REAL MEN on this site???????"

yes there are and if you stopped trying to emulate us you would realise ...queen dave ...

over a year ago

So you haven't had her yet TTR? ... thought it was just me

thats it now boys....ya wiped off my list....would rather play with my rabbit....more fun and stimulating"

Awwww sorry, but hey, I'm not even on your list!!!!

over a year ago

there are REAL MEN on this site???????"

Pop ya togs on the stool and bend over and I'll prove it!

over a year ago

Pop ya togs on the stool and bend over and I'll prove it! "

that one should be on the chat up lines thread lol definite winner xx

over a year ago

You gonna give him one up the arse wishy ?

over a year ago

lmao....oh you boys....lmao

over a year ago

"

lmao....oh you boys....lmao"

And the problem is what longname?

over a year ago

Hey, I'm in this for myself. If you enjoy it too then that's a bonus now shut up and take it like a girl!

over a year ago

looks like the boys are in charge of the strapon again girls...

well if they are happier with it, who are we to argue

over a year ago

Hey, I'm in this for myself. If you enjoy it too then that's a bonus now shut up and take it like a girl! "

love it when your masterful, so funny.

say something else masterful,, i need cheering up

over a year ago

Hey, I'm in this for myself. If you enjoy it too then that's a bonus now shut up and take it like a girl! "

thats definitely one of robs chat up lines !!!!!

over a year ago

Hey, I'm in this for myself. If you enjoy it too then that's a bonus now shut up and take it like a girl!

say something else masterful,, i need cheering up"

No, fuck off!

over a year ago

We Men rule this site

We just let you have the impression that you do cause we are kind to vunerable creatures

Got to go now les is waking up and if her coffee aint ready she wont let me lead the uprising and she will remove my computer priveleges

over a year ago

say something else masterful,, i need cheering up

No, fuck off! "

pmsl...mwah

over a year ago

Notice how masterful women are until there's a spider 1,000 times smaller than them scuttling across the floor and they're up on a stool screaming, "get it out! get it out!" ... come to think of it, that's not the only time I've heard them scream that!

over a year ago

"Notice how masterful women are until there's a spider 1,000 times smaller than them scuttling across the floor and they're up on a stool screaming, "get it out! get it out!" ... come to think of it, that's not the only time I've heard them scream that! "
SPIDERS ARE THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE !!!!!

over a year ago

"Notice how masterful women are until there's a spider 1,000 times smaller than them scuttling across the floor and they're up on a stool screaming, "get it out! get it out!" ... come to think of it, that's not the only time I've heard them scream that! SPIDERS ARE THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE !!!!! "

Tsk. You're such a girl!

Spiders are considered humankind's friend because they help keep the insect population in check. Humans use spiders' silk to make threadlike lines for microscopes, telescopes and other scientific instruments.

One of the first things people will do when moving into a new house or after having been away, is to dust away all the cobwebs suspended from various walls and ceilings around the house. As summer approaches, they will then complain that there are too many pest insects around the house. Spiders are among the most misunderstood animals about the house and garden. Not only do they have beautiful colourings, patterns and shapes, but they also fulfil an important ecological niche and their presence should be encouraged.

over a year ago

"Notice how masterful women are until there's a spider 1,000 times smaller than them scuttling across the floor and they're up on a stool screaming, "get it out! get it out!" ... come to think of it, that's not the only time I've heard them scream that! SPIDERS ARE THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE !!!!!

Tsk. You're such a girl!

Spiders are considered humankind's friend because they help keep the insect population in check. Humans use spiders' silk to make threadlike lines for microscopes, telescopes and other scientific instruments.

One of the first things people will do when moving into a new house or after having been away, is to dust away all the cobwebs suspended from various walls and ceilings around the house. As summer approaches, they will then complain that there are too many pest insects around the house. Spiders are among the most misunderstood animals about the house and garden. Not only do they have beautiful colourings, patterns and shapes, but they also fulfil an important ecological niche and their presence should be encouraged."

unlike mosquitos

over a year ago

"Notice how masterful women are until there's a spider 1,000 times smaller than them scuttling across the floor and they're up on a stool screaming, "get it out! get it out!" ... come to think of it, that's not the only time I've heard them scream that! SPIDERS ARE THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE !!!!!

Tsk. You're such a girl!

One of the first things people will do when moving into a new house or after having been away, is to dust away all the cobwebs suspended from various walls and ceilings around the house. As summer approaches, they will then complain that there are too many pest insects around the house. Spiders are among the most misunderstood animals about the house and garden. Not only do they have beautiful colourings, patterns and shapes, but they also fulfil an important ecological niche and their presence should be encouraged."

what utter crap!!!! kill all spiders ...especially in my house

over a year ago

Tsk. You're such a girl!

One of the first things people will do when moving into a new house or after having been away, is to dust away all the cobwebs suspended from various walls and ceilings around the house. As summer approaches, they will then complain that there are too many pest insects around the house. Spiders are among the most misunderstood animals about the house and garden. Not only do they have beautiful colourings, patterns and shapes, but they also fulfil an important ecological niche and their presence should be encouraged.what utter crap!!!! kill all spiders ...especially in my house "

Like I said, such a girl! hehehe

Post new Message to Thread