Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

SAD

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seems as the light draws in Seasonal depression is making it's presence felt for some.

My black dog journey is nearing it's end as had enough of the fucker now after 15 years or more.

But a few things stick in my mind- one meet off here for various reasons literally lifted my mood for about a week and put the colour back in things. It showed that things could improve.

But conversely you can be incredibly fragile. I once remember having a pub quiz thing where a girl simply smiled at me as she was with my mate - I had to make my excuses and leave in order to burst into tears from such a normal act.

I truely think people can't understand the irrational thinking unless you've been there.

Thoughts to the people struggling right now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a difficult subject as some people are affected more than others - but all I'll say is if anyone is in a dark place, seek support and most importantly, look after yoursleves and do all you can to protect yourselves from harm.

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

My meds have been put up now so I'm hoping this year it doesn't hit me so bad.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't thing I suffer from SAD....but wanting to sleep longer at the moment. And when it pissing down like today I hate it. I'm a fair weather person...need the rays of the sun...even if they are autumn rays. Wish those well if you really do suffer at this time of year...x

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Get one of those SAD lamps?

Post new Message to Thread