Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex... but even more sexier

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now we all know there is sex and there is SEX. Sometimes its just the moment... you get swept away and there's just a feeling of passion... or sometimes there's a particular position which heightens it for you... or something which is said or done or thought which really turns you on.

So what are people's quirks? What kinds of things do you like that makes sex even more horny and amazing for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I could tell you but I'd be banned

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it comes down to who your with that makes sex sexier than the acts itself

Sometimes there just isnt a spark and no matter how much you try to liven things up its just flat

And other times, you can do exactly the same but with a different person and sparks just fly

over a year ago

There's a certain look that crosses someone's face when they are close.

That look give me the jitters, ...just that look sends me dangerously close to the edge. Filling me with intense anticipation....

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

But I did meet a chap last year who had a dog fetish going on - wanted me to 'mount' him and 'breed' him and actually brought a proper dog lead and chain with him.

Got a slightly panicked txt from him a few hrs before we were due to meet saying he'd forgotten his funnel and could I bring one from the kitchen...

Uh, sorry dude, couldn't find one.

Takes all sorts.

over a year ago

Ok moving swiftly on from the funnel

Recently my wife and I were on holiday and we'd been out on the night getting nicely intoxicated and talking about swinging n stuff and when we got back we started getting all steamy (no we didn't put the kettle on lol). Then my wife says she's getting all horny thinking about me being with another woman so asks me to revisit a conversation we were having earlier and describe myself fucking another woman on the beach in the moonlight. Talking her through all the naughty things I was doing to this other woman whilst we fucked was a massive turn on for both of us.

... so there... that's an example of a goodie that didn't involve a funnel lol

over a year ago

Starts with a passionate kiss for me

over a year ago

Sonetimes, i'll come across a guy who knows what he's doing and is real vocal. That first time he puts his lips right to my ear and says something hot, that momemt kicks it up for me.

over a year ago

"Ok moving swiftly on from the funnel

Recently my wife and I were on holiday and we'd been out on the night getting nicely intoxicated and talking about swinging n stuff and when we got back we started getting all steamy (no we didn't put the kettle on lol). Then my wife says she's getting all horny thinking about me being with another woman so asks me to revisit a conversation we were having earlier and describe myself fucking another woman on the beach in the moonlight. Talking her through all the naughty things I was doing to this other woman whilst we fucked was a massive turn on for both of us.

... so there... that's an example of a goodie that didn't involve a funnel lol "

sounds like your bringing her round?

over a year ago

"Ok moving swiftly on from the funnel

... so there... that's an example of a goodie that didn't involve a funnel lol sounds like your bringing her round?"

Oh she's been round for a while... we're not swinging at the mo for entirely unrelated reasons.

over a year ago

"Starts with a passionate kiss for me"

Stop it!!!!!

over a year ago

When you can hear and feel the breathing start to change, when you can start to kiss those little moans away... Gets me so turned on.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

The person im with

over a year ago

"Starts with a passionate kiss for me

Stop it!!!!!"

what?!

over a year ago

A confident woman

over a year ago

When their pupils dilate and their eyes darken with desire.

And there is a catch in their breathing/rythm

over a year ago

"A confident woman "

Ooo that does sound good If perhaps a little scary... but good scary

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I do like looking straight into a man's eyes as he cums

over a year ago

I'm surprised there's not more "when someone watches us" or "after watching my wife get fucked" answers... or is the forum going through a singles phase at the mo?

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I take my socks off for SEX!

over a year ago

"I'm surprised there's not more "when someone watches us" or "after watching my wife get fucked" answers... or is the forum going through a singles phase at the mo?"

They are all in bed asleep!

over a year ago

"I do like looking straight into a man's eyes as he cums"

I think I'd have a hard time keeping mine open

Post new Message to Thread