Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

We couples allow each other to swing and stil love each other

Jump to newest

By *LLURS OP   Man
over a year ago

waterforx

So that's the million dollor question folks / why couples allow. Each other to swing and stil love eachother / some say its a one sided thing that breaks up relationships / others get turned on by seeing there partner have sex with another / others for boldness / excitement / what's it for ye my sexy swinging friends / answer my million dollar question please thanks a lot / ur we'll endowed friend Paul x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Have you seen the shit on television these days?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I feel like the smilies at the end of your posts are a form of hieroglyphics.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"I feel like the smilies at the end of your posts are a form of hieroglyphics.

-Courtney"

I wonder what they mean

over a year ago

"So that's the million dollor question folks / why couples allow. Each other to swing and stil love eachother / some say its a one sided thing that breaks up relationships / others get turned on by seeing there partner have sex with another / others for boldness / excitement / what's it for ye my sexy swinging friends / answer my million dollar question please thanks a lot / ur we'll endowed friend Paul x "

If I had a clue wtf you were on about I would

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So that's the million dollor question folks / why couples allow. Each other to swing and stil love eachother / some say its a one sided thing that breaks up relationships / others get turned on by seeing there partner have sex with another / others for boldness / excitement / what's it for ye my sexy swinging friends / answer my million dollar question please thanks a lot / ur we'll endowed friend Paul x "

We never, ever explain or justify ourselves to anybody......ever. The reasons we do what we do in any area of our sex life are nothing to do with anybody else.

By *-elleWoman
over a year ago

Romford

I think for some you are correct, well this is what I come across often. I can't speak for others but I can certainly speak from my own experience.

The first time I watched my partner play with another woman I found it exciting, curious and naughty. Not what I expected in all honesty.

The first time we shared our bed overnight with another woman I couldn't have felt happier knowing I was part of his long time fantasy.

In short it's about being open, honest, loving, supporting but above all being of a stable and balanced mind. Sex is a pleasure, a sport even. Using the word "allow" already suggests it's a permission. A one sided ask. In the right mix it just feels natural. Self worth and with the right connected partner anything is possible.

Hope my comments were of interest she says whilst she has gagged and forced her partner to do all sorts of naughty things against his free will. X

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

" Allow " makes it sound one sided.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Allow?

I'm pretty sure it's a two way street, or at least it should be! I wouldn't be with a partner who 'allowed' me to do stuff.

over a year ago

I was waiting for someone to pick up on the allow word I thought it was just me..

By *LLURS OP   Man
over a year ago

waterforx

Interesting answer my friends like to swing because you feel a sense of freedom and the excitement of new partners and you know it's not about a lasting relationship that needs a lot of work put in to it / so what's ur input my sexy friends . P

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We both choose to play together.

We enjoy meeting and spending some time with people we are attracted to.

It's even more fun when you get to fuck them as well

Swinging will destroy an already fractured relationship. If you are not already strong as a couple you're fucked and not in a good way.

However if you are strong it can make you a lot stronger. You can go out, relax, have fun, maybe get to fuck some new friends until you have time to do it all o we again. You may even get to learn a new thing or two about each other.

There is no deep, meaningful anything behind it, other than its fun to fuck other people as a couple!

over a year ago

"Allow?

I'm pretty sure it's a two way street, or at least it should be! I wouldn't be with a partner who 'allowed' me to do stuff. "

Well if you ask very nicely (and twitch your nose) I may let you have some of my ice cream but just going for it without asking permission is a good way to lose fingers

Post new Message to Thread