Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

"Hello!!! Let's talk to K I K"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a far too familiar sight on here now. Models trying to get fellas to speak to them on kik so that they can pass on their cam site details.

Their tag line is similar to my subject line and they usually include a couple of photos.

Hopefully no one is silly enough to log in to their sites and pay anything, thinking that they are genuine swingers looking to meet.

Am I wrong to find this annoying?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope not at all wrong to feel angry about being lied to.

Report the profile(s). I think until they stop making money they won't stop making new profiles.

over a year ago

I do every time. 3 today, they are so obvious. I just hope others are also reporting them as well.

over a year ago

I reckon some people are paying to watch the cams. Someone must be or it wouldn't be worth their while to keep making these profiles.

over a year ago

You're probably right there.

over a year ago

Not sure if staff could figure out who is paying and warn whoever is paying, seeing as they go off to kik to chat there. Would be good if they could do this though.

over a year ago

Well the 3 I reported today are no longer on site, so that's my bit done done the day, but you're right, I wish there was more fabs could do, but doubt there is without us reporting it each time

over a year ago

Yeah good point. And i suppose the quicker they get deleted then the less likely it is they made any money in the first place.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

In Ireland we had ladies looking for a slave sub n they would try n get u to join a site I can't name it but it's a pay site

over a year ago

Indeed

The more worrying thing, I wonder if it is females at all. Could be fellas scamming. There is enough desperados on here to fall for it. Lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Well the 3 I reported today are no longer on site, so that's my bit done done the day, but you're right, I wish there was more fabs could do, but doubt there is without us reporting it each time"

There is...once you report them they get rid of them and block certain things to hopefully stop them coming back.

Keep reporting, you are helping Admin to get rid

over a year ago

Don't worry I will.

Hopefully others will as well

Post new Message to Thread