FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are we barking up the wrong tree to find Sm play partners?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems We maybe looking for something that we won't find on this site.We had hoped to find partners pro dominantly for this purpose not for full swing experience. Have others found this too? :0/

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Having glanced at your profile and pics, i'm surprised you're struggling to find like-minded people. Have you tried the socials and events?

over a year ago

Yes we attend many fetish events in the Midlands including ones at swinging clubs. We find unfortunately some just want to experience a scene rather than have experience in itself. Thought we'd try this site as we are on a fetish one and that OK for us but thought new friends/ faces would be interesting.

over a year ago

Lol I just noticed. 3 weeks.

I suspect time and patience will be your friend. Join in the forums when you can, you'll probably get noticed and have a laugh too.

over a year ago

ha being noticed is not the issue......its having a common ground.

over a year ago

Oh I see, in that case yeah, if you can't find common ground with people here I'm not sure where you'll find it.

I'm sure there's someone out there for you though.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You will probably find there are fewer people that have common ground with you but they are out there. You might have to search a lot harder and wait a bit longer though.

Good luck.

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

You're mostly on the wrong site. The forums occasionally have a gem of a thread but it's mostly a cluster fuck of "look at me","snog, kiss, avoid" or "TVs/ts -is it gay" threads. Oh yeah don't forget the "what's wrong with me?" Threads.

You'll have better luck on the sites specifically for your kinks. Alt, fetlife etc.

There are some genuinely kinky people here, but a lot of 50 shades idiots too! Good luck!

over a year ago

Try looking for a single Dominant guy...

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

Oh fuck, I forgot the new app called whiplr. Download it, it is ace. I never knew my bunny eated pic would cause such a stir with the pet play community!

over a year ago

This is predominantly a swingers site.

While there are some genuine people into what you are.

Most are unlikely to rush forward on the forums, as they prefer to keep the two sides separate.

Am sure with patience, you will find others into your scene.

Have fun and take care.

over a year ago

Thanks for the responses. We'll keep giving it a try! :0)

over a year ago

Think you will find quite a few will eventually raise their head!

I did

over a year ago

We joined this site coming from amore fetish perspective (having become rather worn by the egos and drama often found in the kink communities) and were initially a little disappointed at the lack of people who shared our interest.

A little time has helped us to understand and embrace the swinging side of things to the extent that we would probably describe ourselves as swingers who enjoy kink rather than the other way round.

Or maybe we're just massive pervs who enjoy pretty much everything

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Having read your profile,it's a bit 'dry', i.e. not much detail about what you are like as people or what you are into. If I knew more about you, I could well be interested, but think you need to add more colour to your profile!

By *raig DavidMan
over a year ago

West Midlands

Hi

I thought there would be loads of people on here to take you up on the offer.

I have had a quick look at your profile. Happy hunting.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

single bi females, whether into fetish or not, generally i would say, dont want soft swap.

probably why you'll get the odd scene experience with one, but nothing else..we have our preferences too, and being as a non equal sub to a couple doesnt appeal to most, when we can get three way equal dynamics elsewhere..

however, this is from my perception of why i wouldnt contact you..and what i have talked about with other bi females...and i did said most(from my experience) ..good luck and happy hunting xx

Post new Message to Thread