Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stupid, lazy or without any knowledge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Simply questions :

Whay people don't use direction indicators???

That's dangerous for other people, not for you who don't know what that is because I don't care about yourself I just worry about myself and others people who knows what to do when they want change line or turn right or left.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Simply questions :

That's dangerous for other people, not for you who don't know what that is because I don't care about yourself I just worry about myself and others people who knows what to do when they want change line or turn right or left. "

Think you're assuming some people have common sense and consider others

over a year ago

I dig what you mean OP - indicators are also a courtesy for cyclists and pedestrians wanting to cross the road.

Further, there's always the traffic and individuals that one has not spotted so it's sensible to use them even if there seems to be nobody about.

over a year ago

"Simply questions :

That's dangerous for other people, not for you who don't know what that is because I don't care about yourself I just worry about myself and others people who knows what to do when they want change line or turn right or left. "

They are optional extras on cars nowadays, or didn't you know that.

over a year ago

I don't get why it's illegal if you have broken lights but it's not compulsory to use them.

I just step into the road if cars don't indicate anyway, not waiting for them to have manners.

over a year ago

It's bloody irritating especially at round about's. I've nearly had accidents because of that. People are idiots!!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I thought this was gonna be about immigrants?

over a year ago

I witness this not an hour ago!! One of the oap buses just pulled out on me, no indication or anything!!!!

over a year ago

"Simply questions :

With you there matey, when I passed my test and started driving, I wondered why I went through all those lessons.

over a year ago

I did a thesis on the subject for my PHD.

After visiting several countries, interviewing hundreds of people, and personally completing over 15000 hours of study, I came to the concusion that people don't use their indicators because they are cunts.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I did a thesis on the subject for my PHD.

After visiting several countries, interviewing hundreds of people, and personally completing over 15000 hours of study, I came to the concusion that people don't use their indicators because they are cunts. "

*applauds politely and doffs bowler*

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think it partly relates to someone's priorities and values. And it also depends upon how self-aware someone is, over their behaviour and effects upon others.

If you're very self-absorbed, you, you and you are of the utmost importance, and sod anyone else, then I can see that the relevance of other people on the road would be miniscule. If you're not particularly bothered about road safety, other people having accidents and how they can affect peoples' family and friends, then I also assume that driving your car is a mission that only revolves around you and your goal - everyone else is likely to be an irritant and in your way.

And when people repeat the same behaviour over some time they'll likely have developed habits where it's outside of their conscious awareness.

It's an unpleasant blight on our society that people get away with driving like this.

Post new Message to Thread