Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Schuh...

Jump to newest

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sale on now and I've just bought my best mate's birthday pressie!!

I LOVE shoes!!

Obviously I had to buy a pair for me cause it would be rude not to!

*adds to ridiculously large shoe collection*

What can you not help yourself from buying?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Torches.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

clothes and underwear. I am trying but only way is to not go to the shops. Even then I can end up browing the net!!!!

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Torches. "

Ooooh... are you a flasher?!

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"clothes and underwear. I am trying but only way is to not go to the shops. Even then I can end up browing the net!!!!"

I can't help myself. I clearly need help! My shoe collection must be up to 300 by now!

over a year ago

"clothes and underwear. I am trying but only way is to not go to the shops. Even then I can end up browing the net!!!!

I can't help myself. I clearly need help! My shoe collection must be up to 300 by now! "

cripes, do you still love them all?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"clothes and underwear. I am trying but only way is to not go to the shops. Even then I can end up browing the net!!!!

I can't help myself. I clearly need help! My shoe collection must be up to 300 by now! "

pffft!! you're a novice

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

northern soul records,

over a year ago

"Torches. "

Hmmmm perhaps,,,Special Torches that help you find heaps of lushy wooshy Shoes and more Shoes too would be ok..

Now,,, Shoot me down if ya like!!. But I too, bought shoes this morning...and nope not killer heels,,,, and before you allow that look of total disgust to manifest across your face ,,, they were a bargain….and ya can never have enough Uggs,,,,, so there…. Nur-nur

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Torches.

Ooooh... are you a flasher?! "

Semi-retired at present (out in 6 months)

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"What can you not help yourself from buying? "

Tubs of glitter for my inventions.

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

cripes, do you still love them all?"

I do... each and every one of them!

"

pffft!! you're a novice "

You have a shoe thing too??!

I'm beginning to wonder if my mum has another child she hasn't mentioned!!

"

Now,,, Shoot me down if ya like!!. But I too, bought shoes this morning...and nope not killer heels,,,, and before you allow that look of total disgust to manifest across your face ,,, they were a bargain….and ya can never have enough Uggs,,,,, so there…. Nur-nur

"

I have mine on to work today! I sort of bought them by accident but they're brilliant in the snow!!

The only shoes I'd shoot are Crocs... they are wronger than wrong!!

over a year ago

Yep I’m with you on that….

Oh… and just as point of interest or not as the case maybe…!!!..

Its an urban myth the infamous Kray twins favourite creature were crocodiles…,, ,

tuh,,,,,, I blame the movies….….

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

shoes, shuws, shoos, and anything that resembles SHOES!!!!

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"shoes, shuws, shoos, and anything that resembles SHOES!!!! "

I suspect we need to be comparing notes with _muma!

Shoe/book/curry party anyone?

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"shoes, shuws, shoos, and anything that resembles SHOES!!!!

I suspect we need to be comparing notes with _muma!

Shoe/book/curry party anyone? "

whats up with u wonen.. i move people the amount of boxes shoes shoes bags shoes .. ive got a pair....

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"whats up with u wonen.. i move people the amount of boxes shoes shoes bags shoes .. ive got a pair...."

We're women... you'll never understand us, even if we tried to explain!!

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"whats up with u wonen.. i move people the amount of boxes shoes shoes bags shoes .. ive got a pair....

We're women... you'll never understand us, even if we tried to explain!! "

ye guess ur right.. not just the shoes I dont understand.. dont have to understand to enjoy lol xx

over a year ago

ohh come on fella's get with it,,,,

Show your studs and flaunt your feminine side... repeat the following line and say it loud and proud

"I love shoes and I have a penis",,,

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Men's shoes are equally important... shoes and bums... in that order!!

over a year ago

I love shoes and I have a (strap-on) penis.

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I love shoes and I have a (strap-on) penis. "

Hahahahaha! Me too!

over a year ago

"I love shoes and I have a (strap-on) penis. "

Awww,,,, thats made me well up with emotion...,,,, I always felt one spark was all that was needed to ignite the kindling of what could become a very liberating experience for a lot of macho type guys out there,,, secretly hiding their love of shoes,,,,

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I love shoes and I have a penis.

What was all the fuss about? Shoes are great.

My ex said I'm a better shopping buddy than her sister (except handbags, I can't do handbags). I have radar for what would look good on whoever I'm with.

I'm like a butch Gok Wan.

over a year ago

"Torches.

Hmmmm perhaps,,,Special Torches that help you find heaps of lushy wooshy Shoes and more Shoes too would be ok..

"

I have got to say that my Uggs are the most comfortable boot I own. Ok they are not at all glamorous, Ive got a pink suede pair and grey cardy ones. They are comfortable and so warm, lovely in this weather. In fact its all ive worn. I cant abide the fake Uggs, they may be a fraction of the price but they dont do the same stuff and by that I mean keep my toes toasty warm. They are so warm that I have have to wear footless tights or leggings with no socks cos the sheepskin inside is so warm

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

shoes, handbags, underwear... just cant help myself!

over a year ago

ive put the phrase so warm about a million times in the last post but im not deleting it now

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Just been shopping online and made a purchase or three, someone post over this so the Big man dont see it

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Just been shopping online and made a purchase or three, someone post over this so the Big man dont see it "

Thanks for getting me those shoes Femme I couldn't find them anywhere!

Oooh look BigBad over there!!!! -----------------}

Soxy is cupping Invictus' balls!

(that should provide you adequate cover Femme )

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just been shopping online and made a purchase or three, someone post over this so the Big man dont see it

Thanks for getting me those shoes Femme I couldn't find them anywhere!

Oooh look BigBad over there!!!! -----------------}

Soxy is cupping Invictus' balls!

(that should provide you adequate cover Femme )"

why??? How big are Invictus' Kahunas?????!!!!!

over a year ago

"Torches.

I have got to say that my Uggs are the most comfortable boot I own. Ok they are not at all glamorous, Ive got a pink suede pair and grey cardy ones. They are comfortable and so warm, lovely in this weather. In fact its all ive worn. I cant abide the fake Uggs, they may be a fraction of the price but they dont do the same stuff and by that I mean keep my toes toasty warm. They are so warm that I have have to wear footless tights or leggings with no socks cos the sheepskin inside is so warm "

There you go Femme... BB will never know you posted on this thread...

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Torches.

I have got to say that my Uggs are the most comfortable boot I own. Ok they are not at all glamorous, Ive got a pink suede pair and grey cardy ones. They are comfortable and so warm, lovely in this weather. In fact its all ive worn. I cant abide the fake Uggs, they may be a fraction of the price but they dont do the same stuff and by that I mean keep my toes toasty warm. They are so warm that I have have to wear footless tights or leggings with no socks cos the sheepskin inside is so warm

There you go Femme... BB will never know you posted on this thread... "

You are a lovie

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Just had a text from Schuh to say they're being delivered today!!

So much for Scotland being cut off! Needless to say I won't be in to get them! Doh!

over a year ago

"Torches.

There you go Femme... BB will never know you posted on this thread... You are a lovie "

Guilty as charged dah-ling...

{... But not a sweety }

Post new Message to Thread