Hi love.

.OR How's you ?

OR

How are you today ?

OR

Got any plans ?

Or

You all set for Christmas.

Ive changed my mind about the Giz a fuck brigade.

Least they are not sneaky about it .. I cba saying 'fine thanks' , 'yes thanks ' aghhhhhhhhhh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I like those messages....I like replying, exchanging a few more small talk messages and then when they just can't hold it back anymore (about 3 messages is the average)and send "so you up for meeting then?"... well you can guess the rest

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I like those messages....I like replying, exchanging a few more small talk messages and then when they just can't hold it back anymore (about 3 messages is the average)and send "so you up for meeting then?"... well you can guess the rest "

That's not like you to wait that long before dropping ya kecks! You got thrush or sommat?

over a year ago

"I like those messages....I like replying, exchanging a few more small talk messages and then when they just can't hold it back anymore (about 3 messages is the average)and send "so you up for meeting then?"... well you can guess the rest

That's not like you to wait that long before dropping ya kecks! You got thrush or sommat? "

Have you tried dropping ya kecks with a fungal factory in ya foo-foo.... it's more of a peeling off than straight forward dropping!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

" How's you ?

OR

How are you today ?

"

"Increasingly depressed at the inability of people to send engaging messages that spark my interest and actually deserve a response.

Yourself?"

OR

"Over-messaged"

over a year ago

so far today had 5 of them one liners , later i will wright my list here. lol

over a year ago

"I like those messages....I like replying, exchanging a few more small talk messages and then when they just can't hold it back anymore (about 3 messages is the average)and send "so you up for meeting then?"... well you can guess the rest

That's not like you to wait that long before dropping ya kecks! You got thrush or sommat?

Have you tried dropping ya kecks with a fungal factory in ya foo-foo.... it's more of a peeling off than straight forward dropping!"

Well, now you mention it... no, I haven't, not having a foo-foo, which is nobody's fault, not even the coalition, but I did once catch me foreskin in me zipper which hurt like buggery I can tell ya!

over a year ago

Have you tried dropping ya kecks with a fungal factory in ya foo-foo.... it's more of a peeling off than straight forward dropping!

Well, now you mention it... no, I haven't, not having a foo-foo, which is nobody's fault, not even the coalition, but I did once catch me foreskin in me zipper which hurt like buggery I can tell ya! "

Ouch, done that myself, brought a tear to my eye, and a smile to the nurse who had to look afer me.

over a year ago

Have you tried dropping ya kecks with a fungal factory in ya foo-foo.... it's more of a peeling off than straight forward dropping!"

Good God Polo!

over a year ago

Well, now you mention it... no, I haven't, not having a foo-foo, which is nobody's fault, not even the coalition, but I did once catch me foreskin in me zipper which hurt like buggery I can tell ya! "

"like buggery" ha ha

over a year ago

"I've grown increasingly impatient at message that go

Hi love.

.OR How's you ?

OR

How are you today ?

OR

Got any plans ?

Or

Least they are not sneaky about it .. I cba saying 'fine thanks' , 'yes thanks ' aghhhhhhhhhh "

I can't be arsed with these types of messages: my life won't be long enough! It's like pulling teeth: I'm not a softly, softly catchy monkey type gal!

over a year ago

You would not walk up to some one in a pub, and say Hi Babes wanna fuck me. Unles it is a swingers club.

I see no reason not to break the ice with a bit of small talk,at the end of the day, we are all on here for some adult fun, if you get a message, it means that person is intrested in you.

It is your choice then to reply or not

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I've grown increasingly impatient at message that go

Hi love.

.OR How's you ?

OR

How are you today ?

OR

Got any plans ?

Or

Least they are not sneaky about it .. I cba saying 'fine thanks' , 'yes thanks ' aghhhhhhhhhh

I can't be arsed with these types of messages: my life won't be long enough! It's like pulling teeth: I'm not a softly, softly catchy monkey type gal! "

Someone mention my name?

over a year ago

Have to admit we sometimes send one liners but mostly to remember peeps. When "fishing" I usually invite people to look at our profile and get back if interested but Tiger doesn't bother with that. But then, he's a bloke.

over a year ago

(hides under the quilt)

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I only send messages to forum peeps.

I do reply to strangers but avoid the 'small talk' shizzle by bamboozling them straight off with an essay on pocket fluff, bananas, time machines or cheese.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Have to admit we sometimes send one liners but mostly to remember peeps. When "fishing" I usually invite people to look at our profile and get back if interested but Tiger doesn't bother with that. But then, he's a bloke. "

I read that as 'fisting' then, your avatar is very distracting...

over a year ago

and what is wrong with being polite and asking if someones ok?

would you prefer abusive messages because it seems no one is happy now with someone whos polite.

perhaps i shouldnt just give a fuck instead about people and think bollocks to you i wont send you a message because we'll here about it on the bloody forums

over a year ago

I agree, don't even mind winks, so easy to go and check profile and mail them if they are interesting.

over a year ago

one minute its complaints about abusive fancy a fuck or worse messages.

then complaints about messages from people who actually maybe polite and just interested in your well being.

and if someones direct and asks if your interested in a meet you only decide after stringing them along. i.e. timewaste.

some of you need to take your heads out of your arseholes.

over a year ago

he he much prefer the smell o coffee

over a year ago

We will often ask "u having fun on fab?"

over a year ago

well yeah.

but if people dont want messages.

cancel your membership because from whats been posted above by people they aint happy with anything they get in the way of messages.

so take the piss out of people who like me maybe give a shit about some of the people here.

fucks me off that some of you think people are just wankers 100% of the time.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I think Granny was being tongue in cheek to be honest... she has a condition that doesn't allow her to use smileys.

over a year ago

"well yeah.

cancel your membership because from whats been posted above by people they aint happy with anything they get in the way of messages.

so take the piss out of people who like me maybe give a shit about some of the people here.

"

awww she doesn't mean it, u know what Grans are like, they forget what they said 2 mins after they say it.

over a year ago

but you see it not just in this thread but all over the place.

single guy this, bad couple that.

if people dont like it, go!

what people got to understand is not all of us are complete fucking wankers.and some of us send polite messages to friends because we actually give a shit.

now if for some thats a bad thing then stuff em.

maybe they prefer an abusive message instead! make your minds up.

over a year ago

"You would not walk up to some one in a pub, and say Hi Babes wanna fuck me. Unles it is a swingers club.

I see no reason not to break the ice with a bit of small talk,at the end of the day, we are all on here for some adult fun, if you get a message, it means that person is intrested in you.

It is your choice then to reply or not"

We're not in a pub though are we? We've also established "wanna fuck?" is a non starter too!

I don't expect an opus but a message of introduction, letting me know what attracted them to my profile can be done in a couple of sentences without mentioning their genitalia!

Thankfully there are enough men on here with that basic skill to keep me very happy!

over a year ago

it's true tho that there are comments on here where peeps try to puff themselves up by putting others down. Personally I think it just shows them up for the lighweights they are.

I'm me for the rest of my life (my motto) well one of em

over a year ago

"well yeah.

"

Why are you always so aggressive and angry?!!

You scare me...and THAT is saying something!

over a year ago

We also send mails saying "Hi, how u guys doing?". and will happily continue

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

popped in...

read...

and popped back out..

not feeling the love vibe

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"but you see it not just in this thread but all over the place.

what people got to understand is not all of us are complete fucking wankers.and some of us send polite messages to friends because we actually give a shit.

maybe they prefer an abusive message instead! make your minds up."

The way I read it I think it was total strangers making small talk like they know you. Not that that is particularly bad either. But I don't think it was friends talking to friends and caring about how they are.

But hey I'm not arguing with you, you look rock hard. {--- nervous smile

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"popped in...

read...

and popped back out..

not feeling the love vibe "

Me neither

And I enjoy love vibes

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/12/10 12:21:04]

over a year ago

"popped in...

read...

and popped back out..

not feeling the love vibe

me too, got loads of em xxx

Me neither

And I enjoy love vibes "

me too, got loads of em xxx

over a year ago

"You would not walk up to some one in a pub, and say Hi Babes wanna fuck me. Unles it is a swingers club. I see no reason not to break the ice with a bit of small talk,at the end of the day, we are all on here for some adult fun, if you get a message, it means that person is intrested in you. It is your choice then to reply or not"
How many messages have you sent! Are the guys after sex then, I just thought they were full of festive cheer

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

Why are you always so aggressive and angry?!!

You scare me...and THAT is saying something! "

Lack of masturbation?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

You two girls got any pics of the love vibes in action?

For purely research purposes you understand.

over a year ago

"You two girls got any pics of the love vibes in action?

For purely research purposes you understand. "

bog of Sydney

Forum Mod

over a year ago

bog of Sydney "

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

Gah this messaging is difficult ain't it... We always start with a hi hope you're ok or somethng similar. Well, it's just polite isn't it?

over a year ago

"Gah this messaging is difficult ain't it... We always start with a hi hope you're ok or somethng similar. Well, it's just polite isn't it? "

we always start with a high hope too

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

bog of Sydney

"

Damn the cat's out of the bag. Yes I am the enigmatic Sydney University. There you all know!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

bog of Sydney

Damn the cat's out of the bag. Yes I am the enigmatic Sydney University. There you all know! "

Im still waiting for my tickets! you're nothing but a timewaster Sydney!

over a year ago

maybe they prefer an abusive message instead! make your minds up."

What you need to understand is that the people who invite contact and who play with singles, are and always will be quite happy to receive these type of messages. These people aren't complaining, from what I can see.

Others, like us, just block so that we don't get bothered by unsolicited mail.

But, there will always be people who need to moan and tell all on the forums.

Grow a thick skin, it will be better for your health. If you don't post that kind of mail it's obviously not meant to be a critism of you. There is no need to try to defend all of the single guy population on here, because the critism isn't about all of them.

The good guys will always do ok

over a year ago

maybe they prefer an abusive message instead! make your minds up.

What you need to understand is that the people who invite contact and who play with singles, are and always will be quite happy to receive these type of messages. These people aren't complaining, from what I can see.

Others, like us, just block so that we don't get bothered by unsolicited mail.

But, there will always be people who need to moan and tell all on the forums.

Grow a thick skin, it will be better for your health. If you don't post that kind of mail it's obviously not meant to be a critism of you. There is no need to try to defend all of the single guy population on here, because the critism isn't about all of them.

The good guys will always do ok "

It's not just that - the posting is not just about singles. There are comments all over the forums where peeps try to puff themselves up by putting others down.

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

"Gah this messaging is difficult ain't it... We always start with a hi hope you're ok or somethng similar. Well, it's just polite isn't it?

we always start with a high hope too "

Haha very quick lol x

over a year ago

To be honest i dont really mind any messages i get, it is nice x

over a year ago

"To be honest i dont really mind any messages i get, it is nice x"

u called?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"You would not walk up to some one in a pub, and say Hi Babes wanna fuck me. Unles it is a swingers club.

It is your choice then to reply or not"

That was so profound. Do you write philosophy books ? I don't know how I didn't think of that , thanks x x x x

You are right about the swingers clubs too. Every man that says Wanna fuck me is guaranteed a ride. Yeeeeeeeeha

over a year ago

"To be honest i dont really mind any messages i get, it is nice x"

Hi Feebs, I have a message for you from the bloke that followed you around the club the other day xx

I'll pass it on to you

over a year ago

"You would not walk up to some one in a pub, and say Hi Babes wanna fuck me.

"

I have actually done this in my younger days,successfully too! although this may say more about me and the people i used to consort with!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/12/10 16:34:31]

over a year ago

"well yeah.

"

Hi Parider,

Were any of the contributions you posted here directed at me or to me ?

xxx Gran xxx

over a year ago

"

If only it did.... *sigh*.... if only.

over a year ago

"well yeah.

"

You get fucked off a lot don't you.

over a year ago

"well yeah.

Hi Parider,

Were any of the contributions you posted here directed at me or to me ?

xxx Gran xxx "

Why on earth would you think that?

over a year ago

One doesn't like to assume.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

INVICTUS HERE

...nowt to say... but here

over a year ago

thought this was a thread about farting....

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

bog of Sydney

Damn the cat's out of the bag. Yes I am the enigmatic Sydney University. There you all know! "

wish id known about Sydney University when i came on here.. id have used it as my user name...

over a year ago

"To be honest i dont really mind any messages i get, it is nice x

Hi Feebs, I have a message for you from the bloke that followed you around the club the other day xx

I'll pass it on to you "

Lol Granny I was gonna write a bit more but I was on my phone and at work so had to cut it short.

I was gonna say what i typed, that yes I do like to get messages, it is nice when someone is pleasant, but when I read the opening post I actually laughed out loud because it was so spot on. You cant really go anywhere with the messages, you can only say, yes great thanks, or yes have a nice christmas, or yes we do have things planned, and then its getting into a conversation that you feel obliged to.

I guess similar to the guy who followed me, should we just say no thanks to the guys who send these christmas messages because by replying and getting into conversations, it could be construed as leading them on.

Granny does have a point, guys are not really interested in what we are doing over christmas, unless we're being stuffed like the turkey and camming at the same time, and there does seem to be an influx of this type of approach. But I can sympathise with the single guys who find it frustrating to make contact etc.

over a year ago

Oi . you are the second person to say that im talking about the people who send them ......

I said I I I I I I I ME I I ME .......

I am fed up of them.....Me my feelings ...allllllllllll about me.

over a year ago

Sorry Granny

over a year ago

I am not keen to reply to them, especially from those that have not read my profile, or not the ones I like to meet.

Post new Message to Thread