Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

mosquitoes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why cant the little buggers bite someone else!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cos they're attracted to you!

over a year ago

its wrong!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"its wrong!

"

I know....lifes a bitch!

over a year ago

and then you meet one!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"and then you meet one! "

Hahahah I think I heard taking vitamin B helps put them off

over a year ago

Well apparently eating marmite puts them off....does it buggery.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"why cant the little buggers bite someone else!"

they like to drink blood i thought you would of identified with them after the vampyre thread ...??

live and let live ehhhhhh

PD

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

as in real life it`s the female that bites, garlic works they hate it

over a year ago

well at least the males dont bite ya

over a year ago

"Well apparently eating marmite puts them off....does it buggery."

Try and get your blood alcohol level up, they aren't so interested then...

I should know mozies love me, in my youth (well more youth than I have now anyways) I used to get 20-40 bites on each limb, wasn't fun lol

over a year ago

"Well apparently eating marmite puts them off....does it buggery.

I should know mozies love me, in my youth (well more youth than I have now anyways) I used to get 20-40 bites on each limb, wasn't fun lol"

I dont drink!

so to avoid it i now have to be an alcoholic as well as a psychopath!

over a year ago

I should know mozies love me, in my youth (well more youth than I have now anyways) I used to get 20-40 bites on each limb, wasn't fun lol

I dont drink!

so to avoid it i now have to be an alcoholic as well as a psychopath!"

You could try one of those sprays or sticks that people take on hols with them.

Do you live near water? They love water!

over a year ago

I dont drink!

so to avoid it i now have to be an alcoholic as well as a psychopath!You could try one of those sprays or sticks that people take on hols with them.

Do you live near water? They love water!"

hmmm lincolnshire, surrounded by dykes...and not the ones you want to dive into!

tried all those bloody things, they still find me!

Oh well

over a year ago

Take anti-histamine tablets. They don't prevent the feckin things from biting you but they wil stop the rash and itchiness which leads to inflamation. Whenever I go on holiday I start a/h tablets a couple of days before I leave the country so I'm ready for when I arrive. Once there I have my anti-mossie machine plugged in 24/7 and always take calomine lotion for the bites I do get. I also have an ammonia stick handy for when I'm out and about. All this combined means I have got it down to a minimum of one or two bites per holiday and it's no longer that uncomfortable or intrusive.

Personally I think mosquitos are pretty useless creatures but I'm sure they figure in Nature's MasterPlan somewhere. I'd wipe the fuckers out and let Nature find an alternative.

over a year ago

take odourless garlic capsules,works every time on holiday for me!!!

over a year ago

"Take anti-histamine tablets. They don't prevent the feckin things from biting you but they wil stop the rash and itchiness which leads to inflamation. Whenever I go on holiday I start a/h tablets a couple of days before I leave the country so I'm ready for when I arrive. Once there I have my anti-mossie machine plugged in 24/7 and always take calomine lotion for the bites I do get. I also have an ammonia stick handy for when I'm out and about. All this combined means I have got it down to a minimum of one or two bites per holiday and it's no longer that uncomfortable or intrusive.

Personally I think mosquitos are pretty useless creatures but I'm sure they figure in Nature's MasterPlan somewhere. I'd wipe the fuckers out and let Nature find an alternative. "

advice noted.

NOW FLIES........bloody hate them, they should also be wiped out

over a year ago

"Take anti-histamine tablets. They don't prevent the feckin things from biting you but they wil stop the rash and itchiness which leads to inflamation. Whenever I go on holiday I start a/h tablets a couple of days before I leave the country so I'm ready for when I arrive. Once there I have my anti-mossie machine plugged in 24/7 and always take calomine lotion for the bites I do get. I also have an ammonia stick handy for when I'm out and about. All this combined means I have got it down to a minimum of one or two bites per holiday and it's no longer that uncomfortable or intrusive.

Personally I think mosquitos are pretty useless creatures but I'm sure they figure in Nature's MasterPlan somewhere. I'd wipe the fuckers out and let Nature find an alternative.

advice noted.

NOW FLIES........bloody hate them, they should also be wiped out "

All my jeans are button-ups so I can't comment.

over a year ago

advice noted.

NOW FLIES........bloody hate them, they should also be wiped out

All my jeans are button-ups so I can't comment. "

oo button jeans...yummy

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I also get eaten alive by the little bleeders, and non of the advice given works

Once on holiday, my mate slept under the window - and the little bustards flew OVER her to get to me.

And that was one piss up of an 'oliday, so the alcohol theory defo doesnt work

Them sprays and stuff - pffft.

The plug ins are good if you are indoors and happy to sleep wit all windows and doors shut - reduces but some of the feckers still get thru.

Grrr, hate them with a passion....

over a year ago

try tea tree and citronella about 5 drops of each in a small spray water bottle, doesnt work of everyone but is brillient if it does, I add lavender oil to make the smell a little nice but I dont get bothered by anything since using it and it also helps with flea's on cats and dogs

over a year ago

"try tea tree and citronella about 5 drops of each in a small spray water bottle, doesnt work of everyone but is brillient if it does, I add lavender oil to make the smell a little nice but I dont get bothered by anything since using it and it also helps with flea's on cats and dogs "

so if i follow this advice am goig to smell of lemons and lavender....and also pineapples from my botty burps....ave cum over all fruity just thinking of it

over a year ago

"try tea tree and citronella about 5 drops of each in a small spray water bottle, doesnt work of everyone but is brillient if it does, I add lavender oil to make the smell a little nice but I dont get bothered by anything since using it and it also helps with flea's on cats and dogs

so if i follow this advice am goig to smell of lemons and lavender....and also pineapples from my botty burps....ave cum over all fruity just thinking of it"

knowing you i thought you would have sex with the little bleeders

over a year ago

"try tea tree and citronella about 5 drops of each in a small spray water bottle, doesnt work of everyone but is brillient if it does, I add lavender oil to make the smell a little nice but I dont get bothered by anything since using it and it also helps with flea's on cats and dogs

so if i follow this advice am goig to smell of lemons and lavender....and also pineapples from my botty burps....ave cum over all fruity just thinking of itknowing you i thought you would have sex with the little bleeders "

hell yeah theres a thought. Am going to Turkey on Monday...so will be there, no knickers on and legs open enticing the little buggers....and u know me with my channel tunnel....they will all start coming in......all the asylum seeks en masses.....for safe passage to england

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

so if i follow this advice am goig to smell of lemons and lavender....and also pineapples from my botty burps....ave cum over all fruity just thinking of itknowing you i thought you would have sex with the little bleeders

hell yeah theres a thought. Am going to Turkey on Monday...so will be there, no knickers on and legs open enticing the little buggers....and u know me with my channel tunnel....they will all start coming in......all the asylum seeks en masses.....for safe passage to england"

bloody funny xxxx

over a year ago

so if i follow this advice am goig to smell of lemons and lavender....and also pineapples from my botty burps....ave cum over all fruity just thinking of itknowing you i thought you would have sex with the little bleeders

hell yeah theres a thought. Am going to Turkey on Monday...so will be there, no knickers on and legs open enticing the little buggers....and u know me with my channel tunnel....they will all start coming in......all the asylum seeks en masses.....for safe passage to england"

dont do that you will over populate the counrtyby 4 million keep them closed

over a year ago

hell yeah theres a thought. Am going to Turkey on Monday...so will be there, no knickers on and legs open enticing the little buggers....and u know me with my channel tunnel....they will all start coming in......all the asylum seeks en masses.....for safe passage to englanddont do that you will over populate the counrtyby 4 million keep them closed "

wot do you reckon then if i keep a can of flyspray up me pussy and every time i open and close my legs it will spray. that should kill them all off

over a year ago

supersize can?

over a year ago

"supersize can? "

ffs what is the use of having anything small in your pussy....if you cant feel it, then it aint worth bothering with.....actually gona change your name to Justin......just in and just out

over a year ago

ooowwww jan now now.xxxxbite me

over a year ago

How bored are you today lol...

Bloody hell, at least your getting bitten.. more than some of us lol.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"How bored are you today lol...

Bloody hell, at least your getting bitten.. more than some of us lol."

Bite!!!

hmm, instead of kiss or kick,,,,,,,lol

over a year ago

kiss you debz firm hand shake to notts..

over a year ago

"ooowwww jan now now.xxxxbite me "

ah deputy doris is mellowing, must like me. he is now calling me by my given name of jan....not gash, channel tunnel, or pleasure pussy...but jan...ahhhhh

over a year ago

Just wash more !

over a year ago

I called you channel tunnel thanks!!!

over a year ago

"I called you channel tunnel thanks!!!"

omg you do know how to wound a poor shy bashful girlie from liverpool

over a year ago

Nothing poor or shy about you but just checking ive still got my socks lol

over a year ago

"I called you channel tunnel thanks!!!

omg you do know how to wound a poor shy bashful girlie from liverpool"

Wound a poor shy girl from Liverpool.... your kidding, find one and i'd try lol..

over a year ago

I find it useful to carry a flame thrower with you - singe the wings of the little bastards ..

And everyones hair within 30 feet .. but, such as life

over a year ago

"I find it useful to carry a flame thrower with you - singe the wings of the little bastards ..

And everyones hair within 30 feet .. but, such as life

"

Hope you were referring to the guys who replied back saying i was neither shy or poor....if so....yeah turn the flame thrower on full throttle and burn the little bastards...

Post new Message to Thread