Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Warnings ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So why the legal notice at the end of many profiles ? Anybody actually litigating ? How's the court case coming along?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So why the legal notice at the end of many profiles ? Anybody actually litigating ? How's the court case coming along?"

its a load of bollox

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If enough people add it we can go for Class Action apparently.....

No idea what it is but it worked for Erin Brokovitch

over a year ago

she'd get it

over a year ago

well i took our notice off. am hoping u doris's will download my pics and they will keep ya in ya place when your doing your ironing....get ya all hot and bothered

over a year ago

"well i took our notice off. am hoping u doris's will download my pics and they will keep ya in ya place when your doing your ironing....get ya all hot and bothered"

I dont have a warning on mine...except about animals, but the heading works well as a warning lol

over a year ago

It's total load of cock. Entirely meaningless.

If you don't want anyone nicking your stuff, the answer is easy - don't post it on the internet ..

See FAQ's page third from the bottom

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

over a year ago

Clerk of the Court:

Please state your name.

Defendant:

Wishy

Clerk of the Court:

Mr. Wishy, you are charged with using explicit photos of Miss Sexonlegs without her permission on a swinging website. How do you plead?

Defendant:

Prove it was me.

Clerk of the Court:

You ARE Mr. Wishy, aren't you?

Defendant:

I might be.

Clerk of the Court:

But you just confirmed it to the court!

Defendant:

It's just a word, I don't use that word at the pub nor in my tax returns.

Clerk of the Court:

So you are NOT Mr. Wishy then?

Defendant:

I don't know anymore, I have so many nicknames.

Clerk of the Court:

Do you know Miss Sexonlegs?

Defendant:

I'm not sure. I think so but she may have been using another name.

Clerk of the Court:

Can you tell us what that name is?

Defendant:

Sure. .... Brian.

Clerk of the Court:

M'lud, clearly this is a case of mistaken identity, or, more to the point, multiple identity, and the court cannot be sure who is who and who stole what.

Judge:

I know Miss Sexonlegs, I shafted her in Chams the other night. She's not the girl in these photos. Case dismissed.

over a year ago

"Clerk of the Court:

Please state your name.

Defendant:

Wishy

Clerk of the Court:

Mr. Wishy, you are charged with using explicit photos of Miss Sexonlegs without her permission on a swinging website. How do you plead?

Defendant:

Prove it was me.

Clerk of the Court:

You ARE Mr. Wishy, aren't you?

Defendant:

I might be.

Clerk of the Court:

But you just confirmed it to the court!

Defendant:

It's just a word, I don't use that word at the pub nor in my tax returns.

Clerk of the Court:

So you are NOT Mr. Wishy then?

Defendant:

I don't know anymore, I have so many nicknames.

Clerk of the Court:

Do you know Miss Sexonlegs?

Defendant:

I'm not sure. I think so but she may have been using another name.

Clerk of the Court:

Can you tell us what that name is?

Defendant:

Sure. .... Brian.

Clerk of the Court:

M'lud, clearly this is a case of mistaken identity, or, more to the point, multiple identity, and the court cannot be sure who is who and who stole what.

Judge:

I know Miss Sexonlegs, I shafted her in Chams the other night. She's not the girl in these photos. Case dismissed."

pmsl

over a year ago

I have just had an issue with our pictures being used on another site by an American couple.. Mailed there admin.. showed we owned the pictures and the couple had there profile pictures removed and a notice put over there profile explaining why!!

The cheeky sods then tried to tell me they were in fact there own.. After explaining the fact it was my wife in my house with my fookin fireplace and I watermarked the images so they come back if used he shut the fluck up lol...

over a year ago

"...and I watermarked the images so they come back if used ..."

What do you mean by that? Did they just steal mrs notts or pics of you as well?

Does make you worry a bit. I don't really use any other sites so would have no way of knowing if someone had stolen them...

over a year ago

You use a watermarking and reporting system... Adobe Photoshop can add the watermark.. then you can subscribe to many tracking systems...

over a year ago

"I have just had an issue with our pictures being used on another site by an American couple.. Mailed there admin.. showed we owned the pictures and the couple had there profile pictures removed and a notice put over there profile explaining why!!

The cheeky sods then tried to tell me they were in fact there own.. After explaining the fact it was my wife in my house with my fookin fireplace and I watermarked the images so they come back if used he shut the fluck up lol..."

thats because Mrs Notts is a honey, but cheeky cheeky cheeky buggers eh.

over a year ago

Anyone can do it... try digimark... I use it as part of work.. So easy lol.

Tells me who, where and when downloaded lol.

over a year ago

"You use a watermarking and reporting system... Adobe Photoshop can add the watermark.. then you can subscribe to many tracking systems..."

So you get notification if someone uses them? sounds like a good idea.

Reason I asked if it was just mrs notts is I was wondering if I was being over paranoid in thinking someone would steal pics of a guy, lol

Did they use ones of you as well?

over a year ago

"Anyone can do it... try digimark... I use it as part of work.. So easy lol.

Tells me who, where and when downloaded lol."

ahem...they were for research purposes...honest!

over a year ago

oops.. digimarc, sorry xx

over a year ago

now my tits have their very own bar code. soooo if i do what you say over the pictures and watermark and scan. Will this then show who has got them

ie a load of doris's standing in their pink fluffy slippers drooling over their ironing boards

over a year ago

"now my tits have their very own bar code. soooo if i do what you say over the pictures and watermark and scan. Will this then show who has got them

ie a load of doris's standing in their pink fluffy slippers drooling over their ironing boards "

you have a warning stamped on your head but i like danger

over a year ago

"now my tits have their very own bar code. soooo if i do what you say over the pictures and watermark and scan. Will this then show who has got them

ie a load of doris's standing in their pink fluffy slippers drooling over their ironing boards you have a warning stamped on your head but i like danger "

its the warning on my pussy that you have to worry about......

slippery surface

hazzard

tunnel approaching

enter at your own risk

and of course

made in japan

over a year ago

iam insured its ok and i have my miners lamp !!

over a year ago

"iam insured its ok and i have my miners lamp !! "

did you take your insurance out by the inch....bloody hell hun that must have been cheap cover

over a year ago

the insurance depends on the size of hole canyon and void iam in at the time it cost me 6 grand for you

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

And I can just see someone taking out litigation!!! So much for discretion! Have to admit you had a profile on a swingers site and how many are going to do that?

Just a waste of space, time and server space!

over a year ago

WARNING: Anyone reading this message and do not wish to engage in dialogue as to the suitability of us meet, will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

You have been warned...

over a year ago

your cock sure of yourself

over a year ago

"WARNING: Anyone reading this message and do not wish to engage in dialogue as to the suitability of us meet, will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

You have been warned..."

sexual ramifications....does that mean u do it hard???

over a year ago

Yes, and the more ramifications I think you need the harder it will be, until you realise what ramifications mean

over a year ago

When somebody starts a new site, the first thing they have to do is populate it with new profiles - otherwise, who would join an empty site ? There is a market in profiles, you can buy and sell them. So, if anybody is concerned about their profiles being used in this way, try putting a few unique words together in the profile (if you haven't already) and then use Google to see where else they turn up. Many search engine spiders can now follow profile pages built from a database, so this is one way to find out what other sites you are on.

over a year ago

lmao...if anyone steals mine they are really warped.

Besides I change mine 2 or 3 times a week.

over a year ago

If their that desperate to nick mine they are welocome as its not done me much good pmsl

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"lmao...if anyone steals mine they are really warped.

Besides I change mine 2 or 3 times a week."

Now I know your profile is full of 'statistics'!

;)

over a year ago

"lmao...if anyone steals mine they are really warped.

Besides I change mine 2 or 3 times a week.

Now I know your profile is full of 'statistics'!

lmao.x

;)

"

By *iss scarlettWoman
over a year ago

in scarlettsville ,west lothian

If you want to see what sites your profile is on ,Google your user name and do sites in the uk . I am on sites I didnt know existed!

over a year ago

Yeah that does work and im only on the sites i should be on lol

over a year ago

"Yeah that does work and im only on the sites i should be on lol"

and still yet no luck hun???

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

Actually it does work and works well, ok we all know it goes on u having ur pics stolen and placed on other sites etc etc etc but in having the legal warning placed on ones profile means if u do catch the person who has done it and ur willing to go to court to prove it(99.9% wont for good reason)it means a third member has indeed gone against ur personal wishes as per copy right..as i did state not many would take it to cought but i can reveal smith v henderson 5yrs ago this did happen and the person who did infact remove someones pics and place them on a cam site was fined a total of $22,000 with costs of $5,000 plus compensation of $100,000...

over a year ago

Just did a google search on our username, we are now on 7 sites I didn't even know about, time to mail them and ask them to remove our profile #scum

over a year ago

fook me.......ive just googled and im 9 different sites!

some of the profiles are cracking....wish id written them and at least they stole a decent picture.

over a year ago

smith v henderson - can you give a source please ? Only case I can find with those names is an employment case.

As for copyright violation, courts only tend to award market value of the images - photo agencies in court get as compensation the fee they would have received had the violator purchased them properly. So is smith v henderson a copyright case, or a privacy case ?

over a year ago

"fook me.......ive just googled and im 9 different sites!

some of the profiles are cracking....wish id written them and at least they stole a decent picture. "

Your google must be better than mine, or did you spell it different?

over a year ago

"smith v henderson - can you give a source please ? Only case I can find with those names is an employment case.

As for copyright violation, courts only tend to award market value of the images - photo agencies in court get as compensation the fee they would have received had the violator purchased them properly. So is smith v henderson a copyright case, or a privacy case ?"

Yes, however, you noticed it was a US thing. There must be more that just using a pic, maybe they were in a relationship and it ended and the photos were used malicously. Be nice if the actual court details were sourced.

over a year ago

Indeed, that's what I am saying. In the US, and here, the only thing you will get as a result of winning a copyright case is the amount you should have received had the images been properly licensed, which could be anything from 30 quid to a few hundred. These matters are best dealt with via a take-down notice to the ISP, not to the site admin. I know, I run a photo agency, I do it every day. So if there was a case where thousands of dollars were involved, I can't see how it is a copyright case, it's got to be different infringements, and the compensation amount would reflect real damage done - eg, loss of employment because the employer saw the profile, etc.

Nor can putting a legal warning on the end of a profile make a difference - you have copyright in your images and text whatever notice you put, and whether you like it or not !

Post new Message to Thread