Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

most expensive presssie bought

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys have you sorted all your pressies out yet? what is the most expensive you have bought somene this year? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I bought myself a PS3... everyone else got the 3 or 2 stuff from Boots.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

my sons x box

over a year ago

ha ha MUGGED by daughter ! A MERCEDES CLK CONVERTABLE , gonna get mug tattooed on my forehead .! FRANKIE XX

over a year ago

i bought my daughter and her girls take that tickets and one for me too !! but ive still got them other stuff to unwrap !! its so lovely having girlies to buy for !!

over a year ago

Same here, bought my youngest an xbox 360 kinect. But, he knows that is all he is getting, nothing else except a selection box from me!

He will get a new bike in March for his birthday, the weather will be better then,(I hope) and he will cycle to school saving me bus fares.

over a year ago

"i bought my daughter and her girls take that tickets and one for me too !! but ive still got them other stuff to unwrap !! its so lovely having girlies to buy for !!"
ha ha my daughter stung me for one of those too , lol ,i must be mad !

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I got my best mate an iPod. Haven't bought any more pressies... other than for me and bunny but they consisted of hay and books!

over a year ago

got mrs mally the most expensive bloody food mixer on the market (her request), that should keep her quiet and me from going hungry

over a year ago

"i bought my daughter and her girls take that tickets and one for me too !! but ive still got them other stuff to unwrap !! its so lovely having girlies to buy for !! ha ha my daughter stung me for one of those too , lol ,i must be mad ! "

your children never stop being your children and i try to do right by them .... but a CLK convertible FFS thats going a bit far !!!!

over a year ago

My daughter passed her milestone 13th b/day in Nov and got the new phone she's asking for, like, FOREVER!

For Xmas she's getting a netbook, for which she's been asking, like, FOREVER!

If she's not pleased with that then she's got her other 634.6 pressies to open!

Our lad's got a few new toys to play with but then he'll probably be more interested in the wrapping paper than what's inside. He's already told me (via telepathy cos he can't speak yet) that he wants a train set for Xmas, and a football net for the garden, and the Aerobics Oz Style CD, and Dannii Minogue's new I Love to Shag While Working Out DVD.

over a year ago

An engagement ring. Cost me 5 years and my house lol

over a year ago

"i bought my daughter and her girls take that tickets and one for me too !! but ive still got them other stuff to unwrap !! its so lovely having girlies to buy for !! ha ha my daughter stung me for one of those too , lol ,i must be mad !

your children never stop being your children and i try to do right by them .... but a CLK convertible FFS thats going a bit far !!!!"

If he's got the cash why shouldn't he. Who's to say what we should or shouldn't spend our money on?

over a year ago

another Horse

over a year ago

"i bought my daughter and her girls take that tickets and one for me too !! but ive still got them other stuff to unwrap !! its so lovely having girlies to buy for !! ha ha my daughter stung me for one of those too , lol ,i must be mad ! "

You got her ONE Take That ticket? Who's she gonna go with?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

daughter was 14 on 13th, paid half her holiday with the arsewipe (ex), plus spending money.

Haven't got her Christmas yet as she won't she back till the 5th - will take her out then!!

Apart from that the most expensive thing I have bought is pink diamond earings - FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *ingleguy1973Man
over a year ago

peterborough

does an engagement ring count? and a waste of money that was... now on ebay, would suit lying, cheating, bitch with chubby fingers and no morals

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"does an engagement ring count? and a waste of money that was... now on ebay, would suit lying, cheating, bitch with chubby fingers and no morals "

but you're no bitter??

over a year ago

"does an engagement ring count? and a waste of money that was... now on ebay, would suit lying, cheating, bitch with chubby fingers and no morals "

I'm sure someone on here will buy it then

By *ingleguy1973Man
over a year ago

peterborough

"does an engagement ring count? and a waste of money that was... now on ebay, would suit lying, cheating, bitch with chubby fingers and no morals

but you're no bitter?? "

not at all... what gives you that impression?

over a year ago

"does an engagement ring count? and a waste of money that was... now on ebay, would suit lying, cheating, bitch with chubby fingers and no morals

but you're no bitter?? "

Tsk! Now why would you think he's bitter?!!

Eldest laptop and printer: her birthday is New Years Day so told her that's it, at 28 and a globetrotter she should buy her own laptop!

Middle daughter 23, Ugg boots that could pay for my rail ticket for SIX months, and loads of bling.

Youngest 32g iPod Touch, still recovering from the price of that, but I'm hooing and haaing about spending £100 to do my hair!

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

daughter (13) ipod nano

son (10) new bike & accessories - £375 ffs!! - but cheated a bit as have put it thru hubby's co

over a year ago

Best friend (aaawww all smoochy now) coat she's been slevvering over for months and couldn't justify the price

over a year ago

i aint got chubby fingers but i am sure it would suit and will have a go at making it fit

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

The engagement ring i bought went into a tarn up on the moors when i was out on a ride.

Suppose i could have pawned it but slinging it into the murky depths seemed more fitting for some reason..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

how chubby a finger are we talking????

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I bought myself a Dyson handheld hoover today.. it is fab... what suction.... wow

the mischief, oh the mischief.

over a year ago

The most I've ever spent was 2k on a watch for my ex husband. The best pressie I've had was a beetle car xxx this most this year as been on my newphew who's star wars mad! Got him a storm trooper helmet bless xxx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I bought myself a Dyson handheld hoover today.. it is fab... what suction.... wow

the mischief, oh the mischief. "

ssshhhhhhhhhhhh all the guys will want one! Dirty boy!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I bought myself a Dyson handheld hoover today.. it is fab... what suction.... wow

the mischief, oh the mischief. ssshhhhhhhhhhhh all the guys will want one! Dirty boy!"

yes, thats why I bought shares in Dyson today

over a year ago

think most expensive thing i bough was my daughters Nintendo DSi XL, with games and accessories cost me about £300

over a year ago

the mischief, oh the mischief. ssshhhhhhhhhhhh all the guys will want one! Dirty boy!

yes, thats why I bought shares in Dyson today :-

)"

that good? Do tell auntie holly xxx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

the mischief, oh the mischief. ssshhhhhhhhhhhh all the guys will want one! Dirty boy!

yes, thats why I bought shares in Dyson today "

i thought all the guys on here would have done that by now

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

the mischief, oh the mischief. "

Hahahaha! I have one of those but I suspect we use it for different things!

*waits for the geek to appear*

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

P.S. Woe betide you for calling it a hoover!!

over a year ago

a weekend at la manoir for hubby

By *ingleguy1973Man
over a year ago

peterborough

"

the kind you get from having a big slice of cake every time you cheat on your fiancee

over a year ago

Now now it's Christmas

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

the kind you get from having a big slice of cake every time you cheat on your fiancee "

sorry to hear that especially at christmas

By *ingleguy1973Man
over a year ago

peterborough

the kind you get from having a big slice of cake every time you cheat on your fiancee

sorry to hear that especially at christmas"

thanks... saves me having to buy her a present

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

asked my wife what she wanted for christmas, she said a divorce, i didnt want to spend that much, lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

£25.....The Four of us are all spending £25 on each other.

Fed up with wasting hundreds on each other every year.

over a year ago

"£25.....The Four of us are all spending £25 on each other.

Fed up with wasting hundreds on each other every year."

we too have set a limit but less than that as one of the family is a carer for my mum and the other unemployed, it's a lot easier all round that way. Not everybody has the means.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Trouble is my hubby and I have everything we want really, my sons both earn tremendous wages so what can I buy them that they can't buy themselves?

So we decided on the £25 rule this christmas....and the money we would have normally have spent is being donated to Help For Heroes.

Funnily enough the £25 rule has been real fun, you have to think a bit more about finding a gift rather than throwing hundreds of pounds at the problem.

over a year ago

"Trouble is my hubby and I have everything we want really, my sons both earn tremendous wages so what can I buy them that they can't buy themselves?

So we decided on the £25 rule this christmas....and the money we would have normally have spent is being donated to Help For Heroes.

Funnily enough the £25 rule has been real fun, you have to think a bit more about finding a gift rather than throwing hundreds of pounds at the problem."

yes nice idea to donate the extras too. x

over a year ago

the most unappreciated gift i bought was when i bought my ex an ipod classic, 160gb...cost me £260 at the time and sat in a drawer for two years...I took ownership at the end of the relationship and now he realises it's a 160gb, he wants it back! No

most expensive gift was a shared gift between me and my sisters and we bought my parents a trip on the orient express and a london theatre finished with dinner on the orient on the way home...my mom cried when she got that as she always said if she won the lottery, she'd do that

over a year ago

I once bought a faberge egg for my pig but decided to give it to my neighbours children for their bunny hunt.

over a year ago

"I once bought a faberge egg for my pig but decided to give it to my neighbours children for their bunny hunt. "

Post new Message to Thread