Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Perfect Storm

Jump to newest

By *harpDressed Man OP   Man
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Your challenge is to write the opening post of a thread that would generate as many different strands of fighting as possible.

For example...

Married father seeks teenage ho's for bareback fun. No fatties please. Willing to form couple wiv the rite girl.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Cant even go there SDM il get a ban

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Single male seeks woman....

over a year ago

"Cant even go there SDM il get a ban "

This is my way of avoiding one! It was this or reply to another thread.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

black catholic disabled priest seeks pre teen man child for special dog caring duties - must have sexual and gustatory incestual tendencies

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"black catholic disabled priest seeks pre teen man child for special dog caring duties - must have sexual and gustatory incestual tendencies "

Get yer coat, you've pulled.

over a year ago

"black catholic disabled priest seeks pre teen man child for special dog caring duties - must have sexual and gustatory incestual tendencies

Get yer coat, you've pulled. "

How much of a boy are you ?

over a year ago

Milf wanted to introduce me to her dilf. Must be willing to pay my mortage, or at least go to work on the streets for me. No skaggies, nutters, one-legged heroin users or women with emotional baggage getting in the way of some good decent shit.

over a year ago

Married guy (58) playing away (I have my reasons)seeks absolutely NSA sex with single 20-something female hottie. Must be flexible time-wise and able to come running at the drop of a hat - it's amazing what you can achieve in 20 minutes (and I promise it'll be your turn for an orgasm if there's a second meet).

No scruffy lard-arses ... got one of those indoors already (hence the stale sex life). I'm always well presented due to the wife's washing and ironing skills (can't knock her there). Can't accommodate - except on a Wednesday night for half an hour when the ball & chain's at bingo. Other than that, a horny time can be had in the back of my Ford Transit. Form an orderly queue here ...

over a year ago

Voluptuous Cougar seeks young stud, the younger the better, must have six pack, big cock, repeater and fantastic cummer. Can lick pussy for hours as i love this so much. Be able to accommodate though I dont mind popping round during the day when your parents are at work

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Is anyone actually going to post one of these? I think that would be funny

over a year ago

single female looking for gorgeous icarus type male with a perfect body no less than +9 inches...must be willing to pick me up, buy me lingerie, take me to a hotel (which you will pay for and nothing less that 5*) and buy the best champagne.

Please, do not assume this means you will be getting any in return.

any additional expenses such as hair and nails, babysitter and my weekly shop will be settled at the start of the evening.

the evening is time limited to 45 mins

over a year ago

Sexy woman required to clean kitchen, do house work and other chores.

;-)

over a year ago

Single gent seeks day time fun, very discreet, cannot accommodate, cannot travel, cannot contribute towards hotel costs, and does not like having fun in vehicles.

Ideal lady is size 10-12, with 32-34DD boobs. No skinny stick insects or BBW. Must have long hair, colour irrelevant.

Must be shaven down below.

No to smokers.

Skin colour from the palest to the colour of a Rich Tea biscuit, and no darker.

Must like anal, bareback, and rough sex.

Must also agree to have pics and vids taken, and for them to be published on the web.

over a year ago

"Sexy woman required to clean kitchen, do house work and other chores.

;-)"

had a lovely guy offer to do that for me....darn it, wish i'd agreed!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Why won’t any of the slags on here reply to my messages?

You’d think they’d be grateful, ffs the majority have seen better days… no wonder they are either single or their hubbies can’t get a boner in their presence.

If I ever found my wife on a site like this I’d beat the bitch back into the kitchen and cut off her allowance.

If any of you are genuine and want my spunk get in touch, but I won’t touch fatties, dirty non-whites, scumbag dole merchants (who probably haven’t had a bath in the last 6 months) or couples where the hubby wants to be there… not into faggots! I don't even know why they have the 'straight' option for the male half of couples!

over a year ago

"Why won’t any of the slags on here reply to my messages?

You’d think they’d be grateful, ffs the majority have seen better days… no wonder they are either single or their hubbies can’t get a boner in their presence.

If I ever found my wife on a site like this I’d beat the bitch back into the kitchen and cut off her allowance.

If any of you are genuine and want my spunk get in touch, but I won’t touch fatties, dirty non-whites, scumbag dole merchants (who probably haven’t had a bath in the last 6 months) or couples where the hubby wants to be there… not into faggots! I don't even know why they have the 'straight' option for the male half of couples! "

you're not supposed to copy folks profiles onto here......

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"single female looking for gorgeous icarus type male with a perfect body no less than +9 inches...must be willing to pick me up, buy me lingerie, take me to a hotel (which you will pay for and nothing less that 5*) and buy the best champagne.

any additional expenses such as hair and nails, babysitter and my weekly shop will be settled at

the start of the evening.

the evening is time limited to 45 mins"

I swear I've read that one before!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/12/10 21:49:48]

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

bought the mrs,an iron,and ironing board.as an anniversary gift.she hardly even said thanks.

ps she was the same with,the pots,and pans,last year.

is it time to dump the ungratefull bitch.

over a year ago

"Is anyone actually going to post one of these? I think that would be funny"

Where do you think the idea came from?

over a year ago

"single female looking for gorgeous icarus type male with a perfect body no less than +9 inches...must be willing to pick me up, buy me lingerie, take me to a hotel (which you will pay for and nothing less that 5*) and buy the best champagne.

any additional expenses such as hair and nails, babysitter and my weekly shop will be settled at the start of the evening.

the evening is time limited to 45 mins"

I've seen that ad! Now I know who it is!

Post new Message to Thread