Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

On the tube

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

So we parks the car and gets on the tube. It was reasonably quite and almost opposite me was a nice looking black guy (only about 25). Jay and i where linked arms so it was obvious we where together. The guy kept smiling at me so i smiled back. When he got to his station before he got of the tube he came up to me and said "I want to give you big kisses all over" went to get of and kept turning round and giving me smiles as he got off, well Jays face was priceless lol.

Coming back on the tube it was busy and we got on and a young girl stood up to give Jay her seat, i nearly wet myself but ended up with a seat lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So we parks the car and gets on the tube. It was reasonably quite and almost opposite me was a nice looking black guy (only about 25). Jay and i where linked arms so it was obvious we where together. The guy kept smiling at me so i smiled back. When he got to his station before he got of the tube he came up to me and said "I want to give you big kisses all over" went to get of and kept turning round and giving me smiles as he got off, well Jays face was priceless lol.

Coming back on the tube it was busy and we got on and a young girl stood up to give Jay her seat, i nearly wet myself but ended up with a seat lol"

Wow what a great day you had! Do you think the black guy is on here and recognised you?

over a year ago

Lol, thats what Jay said or that i must of met him in a club lol

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I would sooooo love that....how sexy is that?

the guys' one liner, not the girl getting up to let me sit down btw

over a year ago

"I would sooooo love that....how sexy is that?

the guys' one liner, not the girl getting up to let me sit down btw

"

Well have to say it was an ego boost. Had a job to get my head through the door when we got off lol

Post new Message to Thread