Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ok I won't respond then

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh it was just asking opinions on those messages from total strangers who take a paragraph to describe what they'd do to you ...... I always have the image of a salivating rapist in my head when I read/delete them.

Then I changed my mind cos my post was a bit mean about the inadequate toe rags.... oops ....

By *eizvollWoman
over a year ago

in my own little world :-)

Think the best one of those I had not only described in detail what he was going to do to me, but in what order and how long he was going to do each step for!!!

over a year ago

"Think the best one of those I had not only described in detail what he was going to do to me, but in what order and how long he was going to do each step for!!! "

Bleurrrrgh .......

over a year ago

i like an element of surprise !!!

over a year ago

"i like an element of surprise !!!"

Wot ? Like a hand posted note by a salivating rapist you've never met? OR chicken n mushroom in your pie when you asked for cheese n onion ?

By *eizvollWoman
over a year ago

"Think the best one of those I had not only described in detail what he was going to do to me, but in what order and how long he was going to do each step for!!!

Bleurrrrgh ....... "

That's what I thought!!!

over a year ago

"Think the best one of those I had not only described in detail what he was going to do to me, but in what order and how long he was going to do each step for!!! "

Stages for 11 minutes and 19 minutes were particularly interesting!

By *eizvollWoman
over a year ago

"Think the best one of those I had not only described in detail what he was going to do to me, but in what order and how long he was going to do each step for!!!

Stages for 11 minutes and 19 minutes were particularly interesting! "

Believe me it was the one for 17 minutes that had me worried!!!

over a year ago

Haha ,,,, I got one the other day from a incredibly deluded guy prattling on and on about what he liked to do with girl-cocks… ffs....

Oh my,I thought...…how do I reply to that…

Ahhh, then it came to me and being a man of few words, I elected for the two most profound ones I could think of which clearly described my feelings towards his inappropriately misdirected disclosures….

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Haha ,,,, I got one the other day from a incredibly deluded guy prattling on and on about what he liked to do with girl-cocks… ffs....

Oh my,I thought...…how do I reply to that…

Ahhh, then it came to me and being a man of few words, I elected for the two most profound ones I could think of which clearly described my feelings towards his inappropriately misdirected disclosures….

"

yes please???

over a year ago

Believe me it was the one for 17 minutes that had me worried!!! "

Foreplay by numbers.... why such odd numbers though? ..... Odd person? or OCD? ..... wonder if we should mail him back to ask if he minds the cracks on the street also?

over a year ago

yikes.....Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

over a year ago

Bleurrrrgh ....... "

Oh come on Gran, admit it, you're secretly turned on by a strong-willed dominant guy who takes what he wants, wipes ya cock on ya curtains as he leaves to go round ya best mate's house and shag her too! You love it!

over a year ago

Stages for 11 minutes and 19 minutes were particularly interesting! "

A bit like Chess then. You hit the button on the countdown timer and wait for him to make his move?

over a year ago

" wipes ya cock on ya curtains "

Is there something about Granny that I don't know?

By *eizvollWoman
over a year ago

Believe me it was the one for 17 minutes that had me worried!!!

Foreplay by numbers.... why such odd numbers though? ..... Odd person? or OCD? ..... wonder if we should mail him back to ask if he minds the cracks on the street also? "

I did ask why it was all timed - but he said it was flexible - but yes - very strange, and I imagined him to have a stop watch with him...............

"I'm very sorry - you might be enjoying it but it's time to stop this now and move on to the next step"!!!!

By *eizvollWoman
over a year ago

Actually - what would be even worse would be.............

"OK - so it's not your thing - but you still have another 4.5 mins to go before we can move on"

over a year ago

"Actually - what would be even worse would be.............

"OK - so it's not your thing - but you still have another 4.5 mins to go before we can move on" "

LMAO!

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"..........

Then I changed my mind cos my post was a bit mean about the inadequate toe rags.... oops .... "

You speak such lovely words about us Granny!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I have in the past sent a couple of fairly detailed scenarios to people.

There was positive feedback, but it never went anywhere.

over a year ago

Last detailed scenario I got was so good that by the time I'd read it, I'd forgotten how it started- after 3 readings I was still none the wiser!

over a year ago

i had a detailed one from a guy telling me what he and 8 of his friends wanted to do to me at a party...it was explicit to say the least...then ended with 'or, we could just meet one on one'...with no further explanation...so, I could only assume he wouldn't know what to do with me if he had me to himself?!

Post new Message to Thread