Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stir Crazy

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

think people are going a bit stir crazy not being able to get out in the snow - i have had some excellent messages this weekend lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Lucky you, we haven't had any xxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Madness isn't it! Quite funny though.

I go stir crazy if I'm indoors for too long. Today we're going to venture to my work where Hubbys van was abandoned on Friday so that we can try and get some of his things out of it. There's no way it will move but we at least need to try and empty it.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Yeah I have had some very funny ones

over a year ago

Don't people walk anymore ?

Have wellies ?

Pah ...complacency.

over a year ago

I'd ordered some of my daughter's Christmas presents. They came last week when I was at work, so rescheduled the delivery for yesterday. Royal Mail van couldn't get to me because of the snow and I live on top of a hill, not in outer Hebrides, but six miles from central London...I ask you!

So snowed in for the duration...just hope snow thaws enough for the Sainsbury's van to make it up the hill on Thursday, or the girls will be having Kellog's Crunchy nut for Christmas lunch!!!

over a year ago

evesham

"Don't people walk anymore ?

Have wellies ?

Pah ...complacency. "

i do i do!!!!

just walked to the farmshop to get some bread but they didnt have any so bought one of them packet mixes and am going to attempt to maky my own

over a year ago

Have wellies ?

Pah ...complacency.

i do i do!!!!

just walked to the farmshop to get some bread but they didnt have any so bought one of them packet mixes and am going to attempt to maky my own "

ooohh good luck

over a year ago

Have wellies ?

Pah ...complacency. "

i do ...ive even got my very own pair of walking boots .....dont tell femme tho !!!

over a year ago

"I'd ordered some of my daughter's Christmas presents. They came last week when I was at work, so rescheduled the delivery for yesterday. Royal Mail van couldn't get to me because of the snow and I live on top of a hill, not in outer Hebrides, but six miles from central London...I ask you!

So snowed in for the duration...just hope snow thaws enough for the Sainsbury's van to make it up the hill on Thursday, or the girls will be having Kellog's Crunchy nut for Christmas lunch!!! "

Or and hears a thought, you could walk!!!! to the shop, and like, you know, buy stuff! lol

Well if its only six miles to the centre, theres bound to be a food shop nearer than that!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I will attempt to walk the woofer later, but dont wanna fall over on the ice again..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Me too... one of them just offered to pay me!

over a year ago

evesham

"I will attempt to walk the woofer later, but dont wanna fall over on the ice again..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

buy a sledge and tie him to it husky style

over a year ago

evesham

"I'd ordered some of my daughter's Christmas presents. They came last week when I was at work, so rescheduled the delivery for yesterday. Royal Mail van couldn't get to me because of the snow and I live on top of a hill, not in outer Hebrides, but six miles from central London...I ask you!

So snowed in for the duration...just hope snow thaws enough for the Sainsbury's van to make it up the hill on Thursday, or the girls will be having Kellog's Crunchy nut for Christmas lunch!!!

Or and hears a thought, you could walk!!!! to the shop, and like, you know, buy stuff! lol

Well if its only six miles to the centre, theres bound to be a food shop nearer than that! "

have you taken an aresey pill today madam??? lol

over a year ago

never let it be said i let a bit of the white stuff get in the way of my plans...well, not all of them anyway....

what a hit and miss weekend.

Post new Message to Thread