Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Where do they all go to?

Jump to newest

By *-and-K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Just looked out of the lounge window. We are on one of the main roads into Hull about 3 miles from the city centre. The road is nose to tail as far as the eye can see!

Once they get into town where do they all park? certainly not enough room for them all. Its sort of like watching them all dissapear into a giant doctor who tardis at the end of the road

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I need to go into to town for a few things, however, I shan't go there until after 16:00h. Hopefully, it will be quieter by then.

over a year ago

"Just looked out of the lounge window. We are on one of the main roads into Hull about 3 miles from the city centre. The road is nose to tail as far as the eye can see!

Once they get into town where do they all park? certainly not enough room for them all. Its sort of like watching them all dissapear into a giant doctor who tardis at the end of the road "

They go to hell. That's what i'd call mid day Saturday shopping on the Sat before Xmas x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I just came back from shopping in our town centre it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be

Snow is on the way,Rob is stuck in it somewhere in London so I thought id get out and do what I needed to do before I could'nt get out at all

over a year ago

Birmingham is pretty bad

the buses have stopped coming up our road now

By *-and-K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

I saw on skynews earlier that the UK public withdraw 88MILLION pounds from ATM's between 12 and 2pm on this saturday!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"I saw on skynews earlier that the UK public withdraw 88MILLION pounds from ATM's between 12 and 2pm on this saturday! "

A very fine line between stupidity and desperation

Post new Message to Thread