Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

wandering around naked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As you do and suddenly wondered what I look likw whilst shagging. So ten mins of various contortions later have come to the conclusion that its not a pretty sight just thought id share that with all you fab people. You can all go about your business now, safe in the knowledge that the expression slap the ripples and ride them in was made for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As you do and suddenly wondered what I look likw whilst shagging. So ten mins of various contortions later have come to the conclusion that its not a pretty sight just thought id share that with all you fab people. You can all go about your business now, safe in the knowledge that the expression slap the ripples and ride them in was made for me "

You are beautiful x

over a year ago

P.s this is not a make the big bird feel.attractive thread, more that I'm bored, didn't sleep and some idiot gave me access to the internet

over a year ago

Your p.s. is too late and so is mine now.

P.S. I don't fancy you - but you are beautiful.

over a year ago

"As you do and suddenly wondered what I look likw whilst shagging. So ten mins of various contortions later have come to the conclusion that its not a pretty sight just thought id share that with all you fab people. You can all go about your business now, safe in the knowledge that the expression slap the ripples and ride them in was made for me

You are beautiful x "

thanks crumpet, I agree lol, please read my ps, this is an official time wasting thread. Damn I'm a bad girl, who wants to spank me?.

over a year ago

"As you do and suddenly wondered what I look likw whilst shagging. So ten mins of various contortions later have come to the conclusion that its not a pretty sight just thought id share that with all you fab people. You can all go about your business now, safe in the knowledge that the expression slap the ripples and ride them in was made for me

You are beautiful x thanks crumpet, I agree lol, please read my ps, this is an official time wasting thread. Damn I'm a bad girl, who wants to spank me?."

Me me me me me xx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

You are beautiful x thanks crumpet, I agree lol, please read my ps, this is an official time wasting thread. Damn I'm a bad girl, who wants to spank me?."

mememememememme xxxx

over a year ago

"Your p.s. is too late and so is mine now.

P.S. I don't fancy you - but you are beautiful. "

sob, why crumpet? What's wrong with me? Sob, sob. It's because I've got brown hair isn't it....

over a year ago

Result!!! Okay soapy and ank you can have a cheek each!!! Be warned though, I shall need it good and hard as I've been a very, very bad girl

over a year ago

Anything left for me to spank? Apart from my monkey of course

over a year ago

Ask soapy to share, he's only.a lil one

over a year ago

I am not a pretty sight naked myself, however, it does not stop me from watching myself in the mirrors while I play, and have been known to enjoy being filmed while in action for personal enjoyment later!

over a year ago

"As you do and suddenly wondered what I look likw whilst shagging. So ten mins of various contortions later have come to the conclusion that its not a pretty sight just thought id share that with all you fab people. You can all go about your business now, safe in the knowledge that the expression slap the ripples and ride them in was made for me "

Im in your club molly

And you know what they say......

"fat means flavour"

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"As you do and suddenly wondered what I look likw whilst shagging. So ten mins of various contortions later have come to the conclusion that its not a pretty sight "

Is there any pictorial proof of this allegation?

over a year ago

"As you do and suddenly wondered what I look likw whilst shagging. So ten mins of various contortions later have come to the conclusion that its not a pretty sight

Is there any pictorial proof of this allegation? "

nope, guess i'll have to prove it some other way...

over a year ago

Im in your club molly

"fat means flavour" "

thats a new one on me, what flavour are you though?

over a year ago

To the OP, I wouldn't worry sweetie, until you have put a mirror on the floor and leaned over it to see what your sex face is like when you are on top!

go on I dare you... it Is funny!

over a year ago

Im in your club molly

"fat means flavour"

thats a new one on me, what flavour are you though?"

"peach"

over a year ago

I cann't wait to strip off when I get in don't care what anyone thinks lol naked waiter anyone

over a year ago

i remember going to a club that had a room with a mirrored ceiling, i didnt notice at first as i was to busy to look up but for some reason mid shag i looked up and notied the mirror and my reflection in all its glory, i was so horrified at the sigh of myself naked having sex i had to make my excuses and leave

ive always been dead paranoid about playing in open rooms and being watched after that lol

over a year ago

I love the mirrored ceilings and I do watch myself when my guy is going down on me. He did video me on his phone and we watched it together afterwards and I have to admit that once I got over the horror of having that many spare tyres, it was kinda sexy.

over a year ago

first thing i did when i rented my first place was get the clothes off and walk around naked.

felt really great.

over a year ago

I was once in a room with a mirrored ceiling... mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Post new Message to Thread