Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To Kiss or not to Kiss

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Where do couples who enjoy the company of single men, stand on kissing (with the lady, that is)? Kissing is natural, passionate and lust driven, but I've sometimes felt it's a difficult compromise. I understand the pleasure and excitement of watching one's partner lose all inhibition and play out sexual fantasies, but can kissing be too intimate. I've not met many women who don't like kissing, except the occasional Domme.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love kissing

that turns me on than anything else

over a year ago

I am great freinds with a fantastic couple ,and the hubby can cope with anything apart from the kissing ,twice now we have had to call a halt to proceedings due to me kissing the lady , i find it really difficult to play without kissing ,its so natural to do ,but do understand , FRANKIE X

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

not you target audience for you post i know as i am a single fem but i love kissing and am verylucky to know some great kissers

over a year ago

I'd feel like I was having to hold back if I couldn't kiss - it's a major part of it to me and would feel very robotic without.

over a year ago

"not you target audience for you post i know as i am a single fem but i love kissing and am verylucky to know some great kissers "

Same here!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im part of a a couple that meet single guys and I kiss

Yes kissing can be intimate but its also a huge turn on if you happen to be with someone that is a fab kisser,I just make sure I don't leave anyone out and share the kisses out fairly

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I'll respect anyone's decision about whether to kiss or not, but I do chuckle when their reasoning is because it's "too intimate" - as if someone lying on their back with their ankles up to their neck whilst I'm rhythmically inserting my dick into their pussy isn't intimate!

over a year ago

I always ask first before I kiss a gent on the mouth, as I am aware not everyone likes to be kissed.

I find good sensual kisses are also great in bed too, for me at least!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

can actually speak for us both here (that makes a change lol) we find kissing such a turn on that K always kisses the guys and I always kiss the girlies (K does too sometimes ) and neither of us have any hang-ups about the other one doing it.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I kissed a girl and I liked it... The taste of her cherry chapstick.

over a year ago

"I'll respect anyone's decision about whether to kiss or not, but I do chuckle when their reasoning is because it's "too intimate" - as if someone lying on their back with their ankles up to their neck whilst I'm rhythmically inserting my dick into their pussy isn't intimate! "

I have to admit, I've always found that strange when couples say that...but I acknowledge we're all different.

I had a playmate that would kiss, but with him mouth closed...didn't do it for me. When I asked him why, he said the only woman he'd ever French kissed was his wife and he felt it was a kind of betrayal kissing another woman like that.

He'd just had his tongue deep in my pussy and arse, had d*unk my piss, but French kissing was betraying his wife who'd been dead for eight years?!!

Each to their own...I guess!!!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

this one could get very ugly very quickly........

have to say I love kissing... but i know it isn't for everyone......

over a year ago

I know your asking cpls but on the flip side ive met cpls and there rules were me not to kiss the man. I found the whole thing pretty weird. could kiss the lady but not the hubby....been there twice. I think it can be an intamate thing but so is sex lol. The swinging world has so many diff rules from cpl to cpl. xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"this one could get very ugly very quickly........

have to say I love kissing... but i know it isn't for everyone......"

yep my sentiments entirely x

over a year ago

Crikey I must be a right O'l slack'en,,,,I'll virtually snog anyone... hoho-ho

over a year ago

Surely any couple, who plays with others, will always have something that just 'belongs' to the two of them.Maybe for some it's kissing...could be a million different things...but there will be something.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

to me, kissing is the build up to the main event. Could never just dive right in there!!

over a year ago

Them working girls can make a profession from it without doing it, bet it doesn’t stop the punters going back

Can half understand some couples no kissing rules if it applies to all involved.

over a year ago

"Surely any couple, who plays with others, will always have something that just 'belongs' to the two of them.Maybe for some it's kissing...could be a million different things...but there will be something."

Yep there always something so when getting involved i now find out exactly the boundaries and see if it suits me too xx

over a year ago

It doesn't, necessarily, have to be anything overt...but unless they have it then they are only 'playmates' to each other...not partners.

over a year ago

"Surely any couple, who plays with others, will always have something that just 'belongs' to the two of them.Maybe for some it's kissing...could be a million different things...but there will be something.

Yep there always something so when getting involved i now find out exactly the boundaries and see if it suits me too xx"

That's the way to go with all play though isn't it? Setting boundaries, and if there's something you're not comfortable with you wish them well and walk away.

over a year ago

"Surely any couple, who plays with others, will always have something that just 'belongs' to the two of them.Maybe for some it's kissing...could be a million different things...but there will be something.

Yep there always something so when getting involved i now find out exactly the boundaries and see if it suits me too xx

That's the way to go with all play though isn't it? Setting boundaries, and if there's something you're not comfortable with you wish them well and walk away."

It is now. I guess when i fisrt joined adult sites lol i came in pretty blindfolded. Im learning now to really take my time working out exactly what others want aswell as what i want. When it goes well its great but can and has ended badly but only thro my not working ppl out enough. Live and learn xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Surely any couple, who plays with others, will always have something that just 'belongs' to the two of them.Maybe for some it's kissing...could be a million different things...but there will be something."

Yes for us its love and devotion

over a year ago

Yes for us its love and devotion "

Not the only thing though

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

I have always found it mad that someone would be happy with their cock in my mouth but not their tongue.

For me sex should be more than wham bam thank you ma'am.Kissing is a part of that,it is sensual and erotic.I would go as far as to say we would not meet someone with a no kissing rule.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

That's a deal breaker for me... no kissing = no meet. I have never had sex with someone I've not kissed.

over a year ago

"That's a deal breaker for me... no kissing = no meet. I have never had sex with someone I've not kissed. "

Same here....unless it is a Domme meet lol.

over a year ago

Snog the face off x

over a year ago

"Snog the face off x "

And you are one damn good kisser yourself!

over a year ago

"Snog the face off x

And you are one damn good kisser yourself! "

Thank you and you too xx

over a year ago

a kiss culd be a make or break for me playing with them x

over a year ago

evesham

"Snog the face off x

Thank you and you too xx "

get a room

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Snog the face off x

Thank you and you too xx

get a room "

Strictly has finished (at least it will be tomorrow) ........ when you next at Chams? xxxxxxxx

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

"That's a deal breaker for me... no kissing = no meet. I have never had sex with someone I've not kissed. "

couldnt agree more i'm affraid i just couldnt play without it..lol ...i think kissing should be 1 of the options on interests on profiles

over a year ago

"Snog the face off x

Thank you and you too xx

get a room "

Ya joinin us?? xx

over a year ago

evesham

"Snog the face off x

Thank you and you too xx

get a room

Strictly has finished (at least it will be tomorrow) ........ when you next at Chams? xxxxxxxx"

when it stopped snowing lol drove home from there in the snow once and nearly crashed 3 times

over a year ago

evesham

"Snog the face off x

Thank you and you too xx

get a room

Ya joinin us?? xx"

well now there's an offer

over a year ago

xx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Snog the face off x

Thank you and you too xx

get a room

Strictly has finished (at least it will be tomorrow) ........ when you next at Chams? xxxxxxxx

when it stopped snowing lol drove home from there in the snow once and nearly crashed 3 times "

I'll still book the room

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

room for a wee one??

over a year ago

I like to be kissed be4 we fuck but if it doesn't happen its still ok

over a year ago

"room for a wee one?? "

Always sexy Mmmm xx

over a year ago

I LOVE KISSING TOO .! difficult to have fun with no kissing , XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

over a year ago

evesham

"room for a wee one?? "

ooohhh yes

By *ailrulezCouple
over a year ago

stourbridge

We always respect others wishes but we like kissing, its just kinda natural and hard not to!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Unanimous! I think we all love to kiss.

In my experience it's generally a no-no for ladies with partners. Which is natural, it is the most intimate human expression enjoyed with their partner. Everything else is physical and spiritual gratification, fun and carnal pleasure.

Though there was one couple I had the pleasure of meeting, where the lady insisted on passionate kissing. It added tactility and a connection to our pleasure, and we were sensible enough just to treat it simply as that.

over a year ago

"Where do couples who enjoy the company of single men, stand on kissing (with the lady, that is)? Kissing is natural, passionate and lust driven, but I've sometimes felt it's a difficult compromise. I understand the pleasure and excitement of watching one's partner lose all inhibition and play out sexual fantasies, but can kissing be too intimate. I've not met many women who don't like kissing, except the occasional Domme.

"

Not read it all but I do not kiss other men at all. I like kissing but only with my Parter.. I would feel sick if I kissed someone else. We have tried it and it felt so many different types of wrong from both sides.

I dont think that it forms any part of play with guys I meet just for sex.

Katie.

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

can't imagine sex without kissing - whether husband is watching or not. I do think kissing someone new is a bit weird though - it's like being ateen with nose bumping etc

over a year ago

I just couldnt imagine sex with someone other than my husband and kissing..

I know I am not alone on this. :D

I dont need kissing for fun... Kissing is for intimacy.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Not the only thing though "

Why the ?

over a year ago

Not the only thing though

Why the ?"

It was growling at your

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"can't imagine sex without kissing"

It's like beans without toast

We love a good kisser

over a year ago

can somebody explain too me how kissing is intimate and not alowed by some but its ok too have full oral sex ffs

over a year ago

"can somebody explain too me how kissing is intimate and not alowed by some but its ok too have full oral sex ffs "

I believe I and plenty of others agree with you on that one!

over a year ago

"can somebody explain too me how kissing is intimate and not alowed by some but its ok too have full oral sex ffs "

quite easily... It is something that some couples chose to only have for themselves.

Oral sex or full sex with someone else is just sex. No emotions involved, its the physical act for the purpose of the pleasure... but add kissing and it becomes something else.

I also never have sex with just one guy, its always two or three.. so to be fair always have to much going on to kiss even if I was going to.

It comes down to personal choice.. for us kissing is our personal thing for ourselves.

Katie. x

over a year ago

I will...kissing can be an infinitely subtle way of communicating.It can mean an endless amount of things.Oral you're gonna cum!

over a year ago

to me not kissing is like having a Decaff Coffee, your missing the caffine. I have met couples where the female dosent kiss and this has spoiled the meet for me

over a year ago

I love kissing and have been told I am good at it ... Will be at chams on monday if any lovely ladies fancy finding out for themselves

XxxxxX

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"I have met couples where the female dosent kiss and this has spoiled the meet for me"

Why didn't you confirm prior to the meets their likes / dislikes? that way, you wouldn't have been disappointed.

By *andJRCouple
over a year ago

near winchester

I can understand why it seems odd to say no kissing as it is too intimate. However for me it is too intimate, I dont think you can make sense of it, its just what feels right for each individual.

Post new Message to Thread