dressing up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is the sexiest thing a women can wear?? I want to dress to impress lol xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sexy lingerie. Classy not slutty. Leaving just enough to the imagination. Stockings and suspenders are a must!

over a year ago

I disagree...slutty is good at times. Laddered black stockings...black shiny heel, lots of thick make up

lol x

over a year ago

Sorry...but bit of an open ended question.

Some men will say sexy and sophisticated, another will say tarty and brassy, another will say nothing just a smile.

The question surely is what do YOU like to wear to make YOU feel sexy!!!

over a year ago

I dont do the slut look to well lol.....the make up just looks trashy. Suspenders or hold ups??

over a year ago

Previous two posters have proved my point!

over a year ago

Im just looking for an opinion, i always wear the same thing want to know what else men or women like x

over a year ago

true sassy lol x

over a year ago

"Im just looking for an opinion, i always wear the same thing want to know what else men or women like x"

Yes, but do you have the funds/wherewithall to accommodate EVERYONE'S opinion on what is sexy?!!

Not having a go, just asking!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

a smile and diamonds does it for me...

and red lippy.

over a year ago

"Im just looking for an opinion, i always wear the same thing want to know what else men or women like x"

quite a few guys seem to enjoy all white finished up with meshy or strung fuck me shoes?

over a year ago

once went to a party as a teacher (he he and I am one) smart tight skirt and white blouse and swish neck scarft, horn-(he he)rimmed (hehe) glasses and a ruler in hand.

I was quite surprised how many peeps found it really hot and many came to chat about it.

over a year ago

What you wear is unimportant...how you are is.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

In this weather... thermals,hat and scarf

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I like pirates.

over a year ago

It will depend on your man, or the man you are trying to impress..

Master likes me sometimes to look cute sometimes, ie all pink underwear, something charming. Other times I do the whole slutty look. School girl is one of his ( and the guys that play ) favourites.

I just love my corests and basques.. and love to wear those and a coat.. knowing that I am all dressed up like that.

Sexy is a very different thing for every person.. but whatever you wear, make sure you feel confident.

Katie.x

over a year ago

at the end of the day a cheeky smile is often enough.

over a year ago

"I like pirates."

I like pirates to......would it turn you on lol xx

over a year ago

"What is the sexiest thing a women can wear?? I want to dress to impress lol xx "

i think the previous posters are correct in their answer. what do you feel sexy in and a lot of men find sexy in different ways. to be honest your pics look great so i wouldnt be to concerned about looking sexy. have fun

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I like pirates.

I like pirates to......would it turn you on lol xx"

Gaaaaarrrrrr! It be a big turn on, I get a shiver in me timber arrrrr.

over a year ago

"a smile and diamonds does it for me...

and red lippy."

yes me too class or pvc or rubber very low cut-dress with killer heels and stockings.

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice, i have a pvc dress.....im thinking its maybe not everyones taste tho. I like it but would a slightly less kinky male appriciate the look??

over a year ago

"Thanks for the advice, i have a pvc dress.....im thinking its maybe not everyones taste tho. I like it but would a slightly less kinky male appriciate the look?? "

if they don't, there's summat wrong

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

a simple classic LBD, sexy matching set or basque underneath, stocking and heels.

over a year ago

Depends where, when and who with. Today I would like to see a woman in long winter coat and sexy boots. Only to open coat and find she is naked mmm

over a year ago

"Thanks for the advice, i have a pvc dress.....im thinking its maybe not everyones taste tho. I like it but would a slightly less kinky male appriciate the look?? "
I find most men love that look x my pvc dresses always go down well xx

over a year ago

Do you really think that a bloke with a hard on is really bothered how you are dressed, especially if you are at a club or a party?

It's how you feel that matters. I like to see ladies in nice clothes that fit properly, and with nice hair and make up. You might have a different _iew.

The sexiest thing you can wear though is an air of confidence, it will say more about you sexually than clothes ever could.

over a year ago

The anticipation of what someone will be wearing is great, you wear what makes you confident and comfortable, a surprise is always great in my opinion

over a year ago

High heels are a definite...even if you don't wear stocking at least wear heels. Nothing.

For gods sake though don't meet anyone in the getup below

T skirt

Brown 'old lady' support tights

Black flatty shoes

Woolly jumper

Woolly hat

Impulse body spray for perfume

over a year ago

"Do you really think that a bloke with a hard on is really bothered how you are dressed, especially if you are at a club or a party?

It's how you feel that matters. I like to see ladies in nice clothes that fit properly, and with nice hair and make up. You might have a different _iew.

The sexiest thing you can wear though is an air of confidence, it will say more about you sexually than clothes ever could. "

awwww nice xxx

over a year ago

"High heels are a definite...even if you don't wear stocking at least wear heels. Nothing.

T skirt

Black flatty shoes

Woolly jumper

Woolly hat

Impulse body spray for perfume"

lol fat pants.

there was a lady other week in club , sure thay was fat pants she had on really really Big... just them on ... was a bit of a strange look.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

pencil skirt, tight fitting shirt, seamed stockings, killer keels and a bit of black lace underneath...smokey eye make up, lipgloss...good to go

over a year ago

"pencil skirt, tight fitting shirt, seamed stockings, killer keels and a bit of black lace underneath...smokey eye make up, lipgloss...good to go"

That's pretty darn good.

Oh any sort of power dressing grrrrrr

Just lay off the support tights with reinforced gusset and black flatty shoes. Not even sure Megan Fox would get my cock hard in support tights

I am going on about tights too much aren't i?

over a year ago

"Do you really think that a bloke with a hard on is really bothered how you are dressed, especially if you are at a club or a party?

The sexiest thing you can wear though is an air of confidence, it will say more about you sexually than clothes ever could.

awwww nice xxx"

have I pulled?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"pencil skirt, tight fitting shirt, seamed stockings, killer keels and a bit of black lace underneath...smokey eye make up, lipgloss...good to go

That's pretty darn good.

Just lay off the support tights with reinforced gusset and black flatty shoes. Not even sure Megan Fox would get my cock hard in support tights

I am going on about tights too much aren't i?"

Flat shoes??????????!!!!!!! Please refrain from swearing

over a year ago

"pencil skirt, tight fitting shirt, seamed stockings, killer keels and a bit of black lace underneath...smokey eye make up, lipgloss...good to go

That's pretty darn good.

I am going on about tights too much aren't i?Flat shoes??????????!!!!!!! Please refrain from swearing "

You would be surprised. I met a lady a long time ago now and she turned up in flat black shoes..FLAT BLACK SHOES!!!...normally i ask a woman to keep em on but told her to take them off. As she took them off i saw inside they said 'shoezone' Fucks me...instand flaccidness

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

That's pretty darn good.

I am going on about tights too much aren't i?Flat shoes??????????!!!!!!! Please refrain from swearing

You would be surprised. I met a lady a long time ago now and she turned up in flat black shoes..FLAT BLACK SHOES!!!...normally i ask a woman to keep em on but told her to take them off. As she took them off i saw inside they said 'shoezone' Fucks me...instand flaccidness"

How disgraceful

over a year ago

"High heels are a definite...even if you don't wear stocking at least wear heels. Nothing.

T skirt

Black flatty shoes

Woolly jumper

Woolly hat

over a year ago

"pencil skirt, tight fitting shirt, seamed stockings, killer keels and a bit of black lace underneath...smokey eye make up, lipgloss...good to go"
yes thats a sexie look xxx its my meet in the pub look... x jo

over a year ago

That's pretty darn good.

I am going on about tights too much aren't i?Flat shoes??????????!!!!!!! Please refrain from swearing

You would be surprised. I met a lady a long time ago now and she turned up in flat black shoes..FLAT BLACK SHOES!!!...normally i ask a woman to keep em on but told her to take them off. As she took them off i saw inside they said 'shoezone' Fucks me...instand flaccidnessHow disgraceful "

I know

'SHOE ZONE'

Instant passion killer.

over a year ago

T skirt

Black flatty shoes

Woolly jumper

Woolly hat

lol impulse body spray......i will keep that noted thanks xx

over a year ago

So i show up with a wolly jumper, t skirt, control knickers, beige tights and flat shoes from shoezone......have i pulled or will the wee spray of impulse win you over?? xx

over a year ago

As long as your have the confidence you'll look great in anything you wear so get out there and enjoy yourself.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"So i show up with a wolly jumper, t skirt, control knickers, beige tights and flat shoes from shoezone......have i pulled or will the wee spray of impulse win you over?? xx"

Well you do stay in Stirling, lol

over a year ago

"So i show up with a wolly jumper, t skirt, control knickers, beige tights and flat shoes from shoezone......have i pulled or will the wee spray of impulse win you over?? xx"

lol...control knickers! ha ha

Well...if you swapped impulse for '' then you might just get the old boy twitching in the trouser area lol

over a year ago

just summat ,that shows off your assets ,and gets the pulse racing without going ott ,summat provocative , mmm FRANKIE XX

over a year ago

"So i show up with a wolly jumper, t skirt, control knickers, beige tights and flat shoes from shoezone......have i pulled or will the wee spray of impulse win you over?? xx

Well...if you swapped impulse for '' then you might just get the old boy twitching in the trouser area lol"

Gotta be red......lol

over a year ago

"So i show up with a wolly jumper, t skirt, control knickers, beige tights and flat shoes from shoezone......have i pulled or will the wee spray of impulse win you over?? xx

Well...if you swapped impulse for '' then you might just get the old boy twitching in the trouser area lol

Gotta be red......lol"

Yep you got it.

See you came on here asking for ideas and you are going away with loads!!!!

over a year ago

Gotta be red......lol

Yep you got it.

See you came on here asking for ideas and you are going away with loads!!!!"

Seems im a winner then.....now need to get some body spray. Maybe ask my 12 year old cousin to borrow hers lol

over a year ago

i am sure you could still look sexie just make sure low cut wolly jumper and t skirt is very short black control lace kickers can get sexie ones now beige gloss tights and little pummps ok red lips and long red nails ....and smile x see sexie look.

over a year ago

MARC JACOBS ! LOLA ! smells gorgeous x mmmm

over a year ago

"So i show up with a wolly jumper, t skirt, control knickers, beige tights and flat shoes from shoezone......have i pulled or will the wee spray of impulse win you over?? xxi am sure you could still look sexie just make sure low cut wolly jumper and t skirt is very short black control lace kickers can get sexie ones now beige gloss tights and little pummps ok red lips and long red nails ....and smile x see sexie look."
love ya posts Jo xxxx

over a year ago

"So i show up with a wolly jumper, t skirt, control knickers, beige tights and flat shoes from shoezone......have i pulled or will the wee spray of impulse win you over?? xxi am sure you could still look sexie just make sure low cut wolly jumper and t skirt is very short black control lace kickers can get sexie ones now beige gloss tights and little pummps ok red lips and long red nails ....and smile x see sexie look."

Having looked at your pics love you could turn up in a garden sack and look sexy...brown tights or not!

over a year ago

Actually sounds a great look lol...thanks xxxx

over a year ago

Actually sounds a great look lol...thanks xxxx

over a year ago

Gotta be red......lol

Yep you got it.

See you came on here asking for ideas and you are going away with loads!!!!

Seems im a winner then.....now need to get some body spray. Maybe ask my 12 year old cousin to borrow hers lol"

LOL...that did make me chuckle.

Post new Message to Thread