Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Asking for presents

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive seen a few profiles of either women or men asking for presents. Well it tends to be the women asking for presents and the men offering presents. Such as, I love perfume, perhaps you'd like to buy me some, I love beautiful underwear, if you buy me some I'll model it for you or on guys - I like to treat a lady to nice presents etc.

I think this is wrong. In my opinion noone should be asking or even hinting at playmates buying them a present or anything like that. And the men shouldnt be offering presents in the hope of a meet. In a way its a trade off for sex.

Im not referring to taking wine or food to someones house as a present for them if they are accomodating your or if there is a party, that is good manners which most of us adhere to. But its wrong to ask for underwear and perfume as an enticement.

Do you think its acceptable for presents to be brought in a swinging situation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I completely agree with everything you've said - I couldn't have worded it better myself!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

IMHO, it is up to an individual what he/she puts in his/her profile.

Peeps who do not agree with his/her conditions do not have to contact him/her.

It is a free world!

Each to their own at the end of the day!

over a year ago

"Ive seen a few profiles of either women or men asking for presents. Well it tends to be the women asking for presents and the men offering presents. Such as, I love perfume, perhaps you'd like to buy me some, I love beautiful underwear, if you buy me some I'll model it for you or on guys - I like to treat a lady to nice presents etc.

I think this is wrong. In my opinion noone should be asking or even hinting at playmates buying them a present or anything like that. And the men shouldnt be offering presents in the hope of a meet. In a way its a trade off for sex.

Im not referring to taking wine or food to someones house as a present for them if they are accomodating your or if there is a party, that is good manners which most of us adhere to. But its wrong to ask for underwear and perfume as an enticement.

Do you think its acceptable for presents to be brought in a swinging situation "

Have not seen any myself, but would never ask, unless a close friend asked me first.

over a year ago

I wouldnt ever accept a present from a guy Id played with, neither would I hint to him by message or on profile that he should treat me. Presents and tokens are for lovers and "real dates" - these are not real dates, its just sex.

over a year ago

I dont accept anything from anyone, if i play with someone its because i want to not becuse i feel obligated to

I've had a few offering of underwear shopping in the past, i buy my own underwear ta and i wear what i like not what you want to see me in lol

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"IMHO, it is up to an individual what he/she puts in his/her profile.

It is a free world!

Each to their own at the end of the day! "

I don't think that people shouldn't be free to say what they want in their profile (within reason, of course... anything verging on the illegal should be dealt with appropriately). It's more the concept of requesting payment in one form or another which I find distasteful.

I have seen some profiles whereby it's verging on soliciting. As I see it, swinging is about people having recreational sex because they both want to, and adding gifts to the equation turns it into a transaction for one person to have sex with the other.

If I wanted that, I'd just visit Manchester Road. At least then, I'd know that the person was having sex with me because they were being financially rewarded and not because they wanted to.

over a year ago

Grrrrrrrr, it reminds me of the "charity/pity" fun I had with a gent as I felt obliged to do so, after he bought me a small present on two occasions.

I'll never accept anything from anyone again, except for a pint and a pub meal if I go out of my way to meet a gent!

over a year ago

It is a free world!

free world....apparently not!

i agree with the op...it's tantamount to selling yourself. you are offering an act for gain

over a year ago

"I wouldnt ever accept a present from a guy Id played with, neither would I hint to him by message or on profile that he should treat me. Presents and tokens are for lovers and "real dates" - these are not real dates, its just sex. "

to be honest i think swinging as a couple is slightly different to us single girls..i was born without the ask gene..so i wouldnt dream of asking or hinting for gifts but i think its fab if one of my lovers wants to buy me something..i would never turn down a gift from what is essentially a friend ..its not happened to me much i have to say ...but nowt wrong with it in my book ......and really why should you dictate what people can and cant say on their profiles its a free country ?????

over a year ago

Thats why I always insist on paying my way, so there is no doubt about motives!

over a year ago

if these forums have taught me anything, it's that the actions of a few will set the stereotype for many!

if a few women on here promote this idea that we expect something in return for sex, then at some point i just know i will get that bloody pm asking "how much"

over a year ago

"I wouldnt ever accept a present from a guy Id played with, neither would I hint to him by message or on profile that he should treat me. Presents and tokens are for lovers and "real dates" - these are not real dates, its just sex.

to be honest i think swinging as a couple is slightly different to us single girls..i was born without the ask gene..so i wouldnt dream of asking or hinting for gifts but i think its fab if one of my lovers wants to buy me something..i would never turn down a gift from what is essentially a friend ..its not happened to me much i have to say ...but nowt wrong with it in my book ......and really why should you dictate what people can and cant say on their profiles its a free country ?????"

Its all perception, however to ask for gifts is very different to someone giving them without asking for them. When your asking for something another word you could use is soliciting

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

".... then at some point i just know i will get that bloody pm asking "how much"

"

shit did I not send it already?

over a year ago

".... then at some point i just know i will get that bloody pm asking "how much"

shit did I not send it already? "

free for you sweets.....

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

shit did I not send it already? "

You did - but to the wrong person.

And to answer your question, you couldn't afford me

By *illyrocCouple
over a year ago

north west

well if any one wants to buy me a ferrari i will be happy to except and send you pics of me in it

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

It is a free world!

I totally disagree! People coming on to the site and some of those here already may look at that and think this site has started prostitution!

You join a club, there are rules.. You agree to buy a house, there are rules. You want to drive a car, there are rules! Why should Fab be any different? Why do we have to put up with people making swingers look like they are money grabbing cheaters who don't give a fuck about anyone?

I think people on this site have taken PC too far! I wonder what the owners think of people asking for reward for sex?

over a year ago

"Ive seen a few profiles of either women or men asking for presents. Well it tends to be the women asking for presents and the men offering presents. Such as, I love perfume, perhaps you'd like to buy me some, I love beautiful underwear, if you buy me some I'll model it for you or on guys - I like to treat a lady to nice presents etc.

Do you think its acceptable for presents to be brought in a swinging situation "

#

Kinell!!!!

I must be doing summat wrong....

No one offers to buy me pressies

over a year ago

Some peeps on FAB are greedy and make the others look bad. No point in getting wound up about it IMHO!

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

free for you sweets..... "

ok but seeing as I'll be coming quite a long way, any chance of a pot noodle when I arrive?

or would that be too close to payment?

By *ocketManUKMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

"

free for you sweets.....

ok but seeing as I'll be coming quite a long way, any chance of a pot noodle when I arrive?

or would that be too close to payment?"

Sounds more like a punishment...

over a year ago

I saw profiles in which they're asking for a job or "just" mentioning they're looking for a job. How fucked up is that! :/

over a year ago

I have been and done the last of my xmas shopping tonight with the kids great sales and offers on lol boots 3 for 2 and bags limited bags and purses buy one get one free so all the free stuff the kids have wrapped up for me lol cant wait till xmas

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

whilst i dont advertise that i want presents i have had 2 different guys buy me toys in the last few months, i did feel odd taking them even though i have become quite good friends with them

i would never expect anything from anyone i meet and like to pay my own way when meeting in hotels/chams etc i dont even like accepting lifts to chams lol

i dont personally like the profiles that make demands of men such as paying all costs etc as i dont think thats what this site is about

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

When the wii was first released, I really wanted one.

I happened to mention I was saving for one to a play friend of mine.

At the time I was in a sexual relationship with another woman.

He said if I organised a 3some between my female friend, him and myself, he would buy me one.

After careful consideration of the offer, I told him to go fuck himself, and never saw him again!!!

over a year ago

It may seem innocent and a nice appreciative gesture for a guy to bring a gift but Im always worried about the possible payback. Ive mainly seen hints for underwear on profiles, I look great in corsets / babydolls so maybe you'd like to treat me and I'll model it or I love Chanel No 5 and if you bring it for me, it'll be the only thing I wear, that kind of thing. Its dangerous cos what if they wanted to meet again or do something you're not happy with, you may feel obliged. Toys are expensive too, vibes are around the £40 hrk, I would feel a bit odd, but if a guy just turns up with it unexpectedly then its really hard to refuse as that may seem rude. A man turning up with a small bunch of flowers for the lady is quite sweet and acceptable.

over a year ago

"It may seem innocent and a nice appreciative gesture for a guy to bring a gift but Im always worried about the possible payback. Ive mainly seen hints for underwear on profiles, I look great in corsets / babydolls so maybe you'd like to treat me and I'll model it or I love Chanel No 5 and if you bring it for me, it'll be the only thing I wear, that kind of thing. Its dangerous cos what if they wanted to meet again or do something you're not happy with, you may feel obliged. Toys are expensive too, vibes are around the £40 hrk, I would feel a bit odd, but if a guy just turns up with it unexpectedly then its really hard to refuse as that may seem rude. A man turning up with a small bunch of flowers for the lady is quite sweet and acceptable. "

What if I asked you to share my lunchbox?

over a year ago

I actually have something along the lines of looking good in a corset feel free to buy me one to model.

I have put this on there tongue in cheek to be honest. I did have a guy that I did not fancy in the least insisting on buying me one and implying that I should fuck him for it.Needless to say this did not happen.

So my bad,perhaps it is false advertising and should remove it.

over a year ago

"It may seem innocent and a nice appreciative gesture for a guy to bring a gift but Im always worried about the possible payback. Ive mainly seen hints for underwear on profiles, I look great in corsets / babydolls so maybe you'd like to treat me and I'll model it or I love Chanel No 5 and if you bring it for me, it'll be the only thing I wear, that kind of thing. Its dangerous cos what if they wanted to meet again or do something you're not happy with, you may feel obliged. Toys are expensive too, vibes are around the £40 hrk, I would feel a bit odd, but if a guy just turns up with it unexpectedly then its really hard to refuse as that may seem rude. A man turning up with a small bunch of flowers for the lady is quite sweet and acceptable. "

The odd gift that hasn't been hinted at is ok but i would feel very uncomfortable at anything more than flowers/chocolates etc and if i am totally honest i would have to decline. The idea of a £40 gift would make me back away as i would be scared he was getting attached or worse.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

only present from me would be a cuff round the ears....

cheeky buggers.

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

It is a free world!

This is as true as it is that people also have a right to voice their disagreement with said profiles.

Free speech for all, not just a select few.

And no, in answer to the OP's post, I don't agree with it either. But, as has been said, each to their own. It would be a very boring world if we all thought the same.

*Her*

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It is a free world!

Each to their own at the end of the day!

I totally disagree! People coming on to the site and some of those here already may look at that and think this site has started prostitution!

You join a club, there are rules.. You agree to buy a house, there are rules. You want to drive a car, there are rules! Why should Fab be any different? Why do we have to put up with people making swingers look like they are money grabbing cheaters who don't give a fuck about anyone?

I think people on this site have taken PC too far! I wonder what the owners think of people asking for reward for sex? "

They don't agree with it and advise people to REPORT anyone asking for expenses etc.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I have been and done the last of my xmas shopping tonight with the kids great sales and offers on lol boots 3 for 2 and bags limited bags and purses buy one get one free so all the free stuff the kids have wrapped up for me lol cant wait till xmas"

lol and that is the most random post I have seen you do in a long time !

over a year ago

I've been asked in the past to pay for Hotels, travel expenses and buy presents for People, I normally pay for any Hotel I'm staying in and will always pay for a Meal etc but I won't if I'm asked to, I always say no thanks to those that ask and move on.

I have been offered travel expenses as well in the past but politely declined

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To the OP.....we wouldn't feel right accepting presents so wouldn't dream of asking for them. I would feel like they are paying to come play.

Obviously some people don't mind an odd bunch of flowers or a bottle of wine, or even a small token present if you have repeated meets with someone, but I think that is totally different.

Having said that, we dont want any of those either, we just want people to turn up with lots of stamina and leave us with a big smile on our faces

over a year ago

"I have been and done the last of my xmas shopping tonight with the kids great sales and offers on lol boots 3 for 2 "

What do you do with the spare boot?

over a year ago

If a woman take things from a man money....sexie gifts and its only way thay will meet having gifts.. In my eyes its same as a working lady who men pay for Sex with just the same. Thay have to pay back with sex. Swinging should be free if costs for hotels each person help and if costs for foods and things everyone help pay ...

over a year ago

GUESS ! i am a little different ,i like to give gifts to my freinds . FRANKIE XX

over a year ago

"GUESS ! i am a little different ,i like to give gifts to my freinds . FRANKIE XX"
bottle of wine maybe chocs flowers thats ok .. if we meet a man at hotel i have wine and nibbles there for them and nice things to shower with after.

over a year ago

"I have been and done the last of my xmas shopping tonight with the kids great sales and offers on lol boots 3 for 2 and bags limited bags and purses buy one get one free so all the free stuff the kids have wrapped up for me lol cant wait till xmas

lol and that is the most random post I have seen you do in a long time ! "

Well I thought I deserved a treat lol been working very hard this year and first time in over four years I have something to open xmas day lol

Post new Message to Thread