Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I don't believe it!!!!

Jump to newest

By *-and-K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Just been watching Skynews about this Assange bloke.

We all know he was arrested on sex assault charges, however it was the charge I was shocked at.

His heinous crime? apparently a woman he had sex with complained afterwards that he never used a condom!

Now isn't that something she should have checked on BEFORE intercourse? not make a complaint about it afterwards.

Now I'm not naive enough to believe this is the entire story, I'm sure it will all come out eventually.

But these charges were initially dropped against him way back in August, so why have the Swedish authorities decided to resurrect them?

Conspiracy theorists get stuck into that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh no the CIA and their dirty tricks again

over a year ago

"Oh no the CIA and their dirty tricks again"

Why do the CIA not give condoms out for free....bloody libety!!

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Oh no the CIA and their dirty tricks again

Why do the CIA not give condoms out for free....bloody libety!! "

cutbacks.. even the CIA x

over a year ago

"Just been watching Skynews about this Assange bloke.

We all know he was arrested on sex assault charges, however it was the charge I was shocked at.

His heinous crime? apparently a woman he had sex with complained afterwards that he never used a condom!

Now isn't that something she should have checked on BEFORE intercourse? not make a complaint about it afterwards.

Now I'm not naive enough to believe this is the entire story, I'm sure it will all come out eventually.

But these charges were initially dropped against him way back in August, so why have the Swedish authorities decided to resurrect them?

Conspiracy theorists get stuck into that "

{effects dodgy latino accent}

the americans are in columbia!

over a year ago

Assange has committed no crimer has he. Did it say on the top of every communique "dodgy - could damage us badly if some arewipe posts it on the net - destroy!"

He got hold of something the americans should have bloody well looked after properly and published it. Their fault, not his.

over a year ago

"

Conspiracy theorists get stuck into that

{effects dodgy latino accent}

the americans are in columbia!"

think you forgot to stuff your cheeks...not quite convincing enough...your phoney accent is swimming with the fishes

over a year ago

"Assange has committed no crimer has he. Did it say on the top of every communique "dodgy - could damage us badly if some arewipe posts it on the net - destroy!"

He got hold of something the americans should have bloody well looked after properly and published it. Their fault, not his. "

the 'collateral murder' video is horrendous. the person who gave it to Assange is in military prison awaiting trial whilst the Apache crews and their commanding officers have had no action taken against them

over a year ago

What I heard was they did use a condom but it split and she asked him to stop, which he didn't.

But who is to know what to believe eh?

over a year ago

he's free now...but tagged apparently!!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

what i would like to know,is.why was so much,sensitive,and potentially harmfull information, possible to access.its scary,so much secure information,was so insecure.

Post new Message to Thread