Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The right to a family life??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

An Iraqi Kurd, who mowed down a 12y/o girl whilst disqualified from driving, and fled from the scene leaving her dying under his wheels, has been granted indefinite leave to remain in Britain citing the Human Rights Act that says he is entitled to a family life.

At the time of the incident in 2003 he did not have children here but since then he has met a British woman and fathered two children with her. Judges ruled that deportation would deprive his children of a father and him of a family life.

The father of the girl that died demanded to know where his human rights, and his right to a family life so cruelly denied him by the killer-driver.

One part of me is saying that the killer's children bear no blame for what happened and have a right to see their father, but another part of me says he should have been deported immediately afer serving the FOUR MONTH sentence he got for the offence in 2003.

This man also has previous convictions for other unrelated offences.

Should he stay or should he go now?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I read this story this afternoon.

I consider myself articulate - but honestly words fail me. He's allowed to stay because of his family, while this poor man has lost his!!

Wrong on so many levels.

over a year ago

I can only assume that the judges ruled the way they did to protect his children's human rights. They did say that had the judge in 2003 sentenced him to deportation he wouldn't have been here to father any children and there would be no case to answer, but as he wasn't deported and HAS now fathered two British children, he has a right to watch them grow.

Apparently, he doesn't live with their mother, so what sort of family life he's expecting is anyone's guess. It does seem ludicrous though. He must laughing his bollocks off.

over a year ago

"I read this story this afternoon.

I consider myself articulate - but honestly words fail me. He's allowed to stay because of his family, while this poor man has lost his!!

Wrong on so many levels. "

what you have to remember is that two wrongs dont make a right

over a year ago

I think he has the right to stay as long as he is assessed and deemed to be a good father. however her should have served at least 5 years for the manslaughter.

over a year ago

"An Iraqi Kurd, who mowed down a 12y/o girl whilst disqualified from driving, and fled from the scene leaving her dying under his wheels, has been granted indefinite leave to remain in Britain citing the Human Rights Act that says he is entitled to a family life.

At the time of the incident in 2003 he did not have children here but since then he has met a British woman and fathered two children with her. Judges ruled that deportation would deprive his children of a father and him of a family life.

The father of the girl that died demanded to know where his human rights, and his right to a family life so cruelly denied him by the killer-driver.

One part of me is saying that the killer's children bear no blame for what happened and have a right to see their father, but another part of me says he should have been deported immediately afer serving the FOUR MONTH sentence he got for the offence in 2003.

This man also has previous convictions for other unrelated offences.

Should he stay or should he go now?"

If you or i had have commited this act and had killed someone in irak..

How do you think the courts would have dealt with it ?

Sent you home...? i dont think so...

Probably you would have been put away for the rest of your life or at worst...shot dead .

Why when sentencing anyone do the courts come out with this human rights crap ?????

Its not gonna happen anywhere else so why are we so bloody tolerant ?

Im not a racist, im not anything but fair minded and as such.. He commited a horrible crime and should be punished accordingly

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

he should go...and his family have a choice to go with him or stay in contact via technology.

thought with the family of the wee girl xx

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I wonder how much contact he actually has with his children here.. an, once this has all died down whether the contact will drift off (even more)...

Go, is my _iew...

over a year ago

He did the crime and has served the time. It's not his fault that the time was so little. As tragic as it is for the victims family, that should be the end of the matter.

If his crime was deemed serious enough surely he would have been given a deporting order as part of his punishment.

over a year ago

"He did the crime and has served the time. It's not his fault that the time was so little. As tragic as it is for the victims family, that should be the end of the matter.

If his crime was deemed serious enough surely he would have been given a deporting order as part of his punishment. "

Leaving a 12y/o girl dying under the wheels a car that he was disqualified from driving isn't serious enough then?

Or, just maybe, some bleeding heart liberal judge decided that this would be a good chance to demonstrate someone's ability to rehabilitate themselves?

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

should go.. sorry for the family and girl that he killed

By *illyrocCouple
over a year ago

north west

"He did the crime and has served the time. It's not his fault that the time was so little. As tragic as it is for the victims family, that should be the end of the matter.

If his crime was deemed serious enough surely he would have been given a deporting order as part of his punishment. "

Did the the time are you serious, fook a few months for killing a little child and diving away from the scene whiles he was banned that to me is Murder he should have been 15 to 20 years in prison

over a year ago

i was a witness to the death of my school friend at the age of 11 to a d*unk driver....it's not something you easily forget and i couldn't understand at that young age why the man only got a driving ban. I do not understand the law when it comes to death by driving...be it dangerous or not. to me, in instances like this, it is manslaughter.

without being emotional about it though, his time to be deported has passed.

as you said, they should have deported him at the end of his sentence...which was not long enough.

over a year ago

If his crime was deemed serious enough surely he would have been given a deporting order as part of his punishment.

Did the the time are you serious, fook a few months for killing a little child and diving away from the scene whiles he was banned that to me is Murder he should have been 15 to 20 years in prison "

Yes I am serious, the person at fault here was the original judge, I completely agree that sentencing in these types of cases is ridiculously lenient. The system is at fault, but like it or not he's served his time.

It's definitely not murder, but it shouldn't have to be murder to get a much stiffer sentence.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Since coming to this country and claiming political assylum, this guy has been found guilty of several crimes including burglary and if my memory serves me correctly, violent behavior and we still treat like we do!!!

Yes, as someone else has said, the system needs a serious looking at!

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

should have been shot for running over child and leaving her

over a year ago

My sympathy can only be with the family of the poor little girl run down and left to die. I think her family should have had a say in all this.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Since coming to this country and claiming political assylum, this guy has been found guilty of several crimes including burglary and if my memory serves me correctly, violent behavior and we still treat like we do!!!

Yes, as someone else has said, the system needs a serious looking at!"

And he had been banned from driving before he killed the girl too!

over a year ago

humm hard one

at the end of the day he was a british citizen and did a crime in britain so he should be tried as any other british person, however 4 months is simply not enough for his crime, he may have hit the girl by accident but he chose to drive off and leave her with no medical care to die, couldnt even stop off at a phone box and call a ambulance befor he drove away like the coward he was, to me 4 months is just not enough for that

As for deporting him i fail to see how that will change or make what he did seem not so bad

also the reasons for not deporting him seems comocal to me, they are protecting the human rights of a man who killed a child while driving illegally......go figure

over a year ago

im guessing you dont have children because if you had im sure if someone mowed down your child and drove away living him/her to die it wouldnt be the end of it as soon as the person had served their time

justice isnt always done and we dont have to agree with it just because its what a judge decided, i know someone who got 6 months for driving while banned, fair enough if was their second offence for driving while banned but even tho they they had done wrong noone was harmed in any way both times he was pulled over by police for spot checks and found to be banned, so how can you give someone 6 months fof driving while a ban who had not had a accident and 4 month for someone who kills someone

its because of things like that people cant just accept some choices and see it as..well thats the end of it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/12/10 22:36:20]

over a year ago

im guessing you dont have children because if you had im sure if someone mowed down your child and drove away living him/her to die it wouldnt be the end of it as soon as the person had served their time

justice isnt always done and we dont have to agree with it just because its what a judge decided, i know someone who got 6 months for driving while banned, fair enough if was their second offence for driving while banned but even tho they they had done wrong noone was harmed in any way both times he was pulled over by police for spot checks and found to be banned, so how can you give someone 6 months fof driving while a ban who had not had a accident and 4 month for someone who kills someone

its because of things like that people cant just accept some choices and see it as..well thats the end of it"

Think most of us know why, but no one is listening.

over a year ago

"humm hard one

at the end of the day he was a british citizen and did a crime in britain so he should be tried as any other british person, however 4 months is simply not enough for his crime, he may have hit the girl by accident but he chose to drive off and leave her with no medical care to die, couldnt even stop off at a phone box and call a ambulance befor he drove away like the coward he was, to me 4 months is just not enough for that

As for deporting him i fail to see how that will change or make what he did seem not so bad

also the reasons for not deporting him seems comocal to me, they are protecting the human rights of a man who killed a child while driving illegally......go figure "

He didn't drive off though. He ran away leaving the car parked on top of a dying child. And he isn't British.

He lost the right to a family life when he ended that poor girl's life and if anything he should still be in jail. If he'd received a longer sentence he wouldn't have been out to meet a British woman and father children by her. It does beg the question: Did he know British law well enough to know that if he had children here he couldn't be deported?

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

"humm hard one

also the reasons for not deporting him seems comocal to me, they are protecting the human rights of a man who killed a child while driving illegally......go figure

He didn't drive off though. He ran away leaving the car parked on top of a dying child. And he isn't British.

He lost the right to a family life when he ended that poor girl's life and if anything he should still be in jail. If he'd received a longer sentence he wouldn't have been out to meet a British woman and father children by her. It does beg the question: Did he know British law well enough to know that if he had children here he couldn't be deported?"

Agree and in any case Wishy, his kids would be better off not knowing the creep who can run off and leave a child to die! Deport the bastard!

over a year ago

"humm hard one

He lost the right to a family life when he ended that poor girl's life and if anything he should still be in jail. If he'd received a longer sentence he wouldn't have been out to meet a British woman and father children by her. It does beg the question: Did he know British law well enough to know that if he had children here he couldn't be deported?"

Surely his wife and children deserve the right to a husband and a father figure though? Or should sharia law be implemented then?

over a year ago

"Surely his wife and children deserve the right to a husband and a father figure though? Or should sharia law be implemented then?"

Yes, they do, but one worthy of the title, not this scumbag who has scant regard for human life and thought only of saving his own miserable neck. I hope someone somewhere finds him and gives him the savage beating he so richly deserves - and if he dies as a result - well, tough. Welcome to the jungle.

over a year ago

"Surely his wife and children deserve the right to a husband and a father figure though? Or should sharia law be implemented then?

Yes, they do, but one worthy of the title, not this scumbag who has scant regard for human life and thought only of saving his own miserable neck. I hope someone somewhere finds him and gives him the savage beating he so richly deserves - and if he dies as a result - well, tough. Welcome to the jungle."

Why does he deserve a beating? Surely you believe in democracy and the laws of the land? He was convicted, sentenced and released so his time is spent. He didn't act correctly, who knows he may regret his decision, he may have panicked, he may be full of remorse! I don't know as i haven't read the full case notes so i can only assume as you have. Casting the first stone or promoting violence is not the answer though and surely promoting it in a premeditated fashion could be construed as a worse act than he commuted in some peoples eyes.

By *illyrocCouple
over a year ago

north west

"Surely his wife and children deserve the right to a husband and a father figure though? Or should sharia law be implemented then?

Yes, they do, but one worthy of the title, not this scumbag who has scant regard for human life and thought only of saving his own miserable neck. I hope someone somewhere finds him and gives him the savage beating he so richly deserves - and if he dies as a result - well, tough. Welcome to the jungle.

Why does he deserve a beating? Surely you believe in democracy and the laws of the land? He was convicted, sentenced and released so his time is spent. He didn't act correctly, who knows he may regret his decision, he may have panicked, he may be full of remorse! I don't know as i haven't read the full case notes so i can only assume as you have. Casting the first stone or promoting violence is not the answer though and surely promoting it in a premeditated fashion could be construed as a worse act than he commuted in some peoples eyes."

over a year ago

Why does he deserve a beating? Surely you believe in democracy and the laws of the land? He was convicted, sentenced and released so his time is spent. He didn't act correctly, who knows he may regret his decision, he may have panicked, he may be full of remorse! I don't know as i haven't read the full case notes so i can only assume as you have. Casting the first stone or promoting violence is not the answer though and surely promoting it in a premeditated fashion could be construed as a worse act than he commuted in some peoples eyes.

"

Use words if your able its far easier.

over a year ago

As i said in an earlier post...

If this man had done this in his own country or someone else had commited a dreadful act.

Sharia law would have most certainly have been implimented.

And this is one case i can say that if by implimenting it, we would be rid of such men who can do something so abhorant and then walk away.

He would be the first to scream that the punishment didnt fit the crime if it had been his child

By *illyrocCouple
over a year ago

north west

Use words if your able its far easier. "

No words on this planet could explain your statement

First off he gets in a car knowing he was band ,Secondly ben banned means no insurance thirdley he hits a little girl at sped then carrys on driving and to top it off he gets a lesser sentence than some one who doesnt pay there council tax ,talk about do gooders

over a year ago

First off he gets in a car knowing he was band ,Secondly ben banned means no insurance thirdley he hits a little girl at sped then carrys on driving and to top it off he gets a lesser sentence than some one who doesnt pay there council tax ,talk about do gooders "

Nice to find someone who was

ACTUALLY at the case and not one who reads his copy of the Sun while picking his nose!

You know as little about me as the case and by your statement show you do not think before you type. I understand why the smilies now, you struggle to express your self.

By *illyrocCouple
over a year ago

north west

First off he gets in a car knowing he was band ,Secondly ben banned means no insurance thirdley he hits a little girl at sped then carrys on driving and to top it off he gets a lesser sentence than some one who doesnt pay there council tax ,talk about do gooders

ACTUALLY at the case and not one who reads his copy of the Sun while picking his nose!

You know as little about me as the case and by your statement show you do not think before you type. I understand why the smilies now, you struggle to express your self. "

well go and say that to there family you tool

over a year ago

Why does he deserve a beating? Surely you believe in democracy and the laws of the land? He was convicted, sentenced and released so his time is spent. He didn't act correctly, who knows he may regret his decision, he may have panicked, he may be full of remorse! I don't know as i haven't read the full case notes so i can only assume as you have. Casting the first stone or promoting violence is not the answer though and surely promoting it in a premeditated fashion could be construed as a worse act than he commuted in some peoples eyes."

You're right. You haven't read the article. I suggest you do. It's on the BBC website.

By *erekduvallCouple
over a year ago

swansea

its disgracefull, and with the shutting of a lot of magistrates courts, and the other cuts, the next generation of thugs will be able to do what they want

over a year ago

You know as little about me as the case and by your statement show you do not think before you type. I understand why the smilies now, you struggle to express your self.

well go and say that to there family you tool "

I was NOT at the case and i presume neither were you. Your copy of the Sun won't have the full facts of the case as it portrays events as it wishes to. Like it or not he was convicted, sentenced and completed what the courts deemed fit. In my _iew it was too short a sentence but that's a different matter.

As for the "tool" remark well i expected no less as you clearly struggle with the English language, maybe you should take night classes, they have them for people who struggle you know.

over a year ago

You're right. You haven't read the article. I suggest you do. It's on the BBC website."

A fascinating statement from a man who has repeatedly castigated the BBC for being bias at times. May i suggest you do your normal trait and go google got 60 mins and see if you can plagiarise someone else's opinion and pass it off as your own as you normally do.

over a year ago

Its a very emotive subject and more so if you have children.

I dont think we need to start a war between ourselves .

Just agree to disagree.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/12/10 00:20:51]

over a year ago

"Its a very emotive subject and more so if you have children.

I dont think we need to start a war between ourselves .

Just agree to disagree. "

I just find it fascinating someone who I presume is an adult and a parent deems it fit to deny children of a father. The issue of the farther and his conviction is a different matter. What I do find a concern is that people are so introverted and bitter as to seek to deny innocent children of their farther after he has been dealt with by the courts rightly or wrongly.

By *illyrocCouple
over a year ago

north west

I was NOT at the case and i presume neither were you. Your copy of the Sun won't have the full facts of the case as it portrays events as it wishes to. Like it or not he was convicted, sentenced and completed what the courts deemed fit. In my _iew it was too short a sentence but that's a different matter.

As for the "tool" remark well i expected no less as you clearly struggle with the English language, maybe you should take night classes, they have them for people who struggle you know.

"

Firstly I saw the case all over the news when i lived in the midlands, so i dont have to read the newspapers, he was banned from driving which is a fact, unyet he chose to get into that vehicle knowing that he would not have any valid insurance, he then ploughed into that young girl and chose to drive away from the scene which is also a fact, now you tell me how you can defend his actions or justify them. He has stolen the life of that child and he has stolen that child from her family, I am sure the family of the girl will forgive him after serving such a ridiculous time in prison, what an insult to both the child and the family, its an absolute disgrace, as for people saying he didnt set the time to be served he still should have been deported immediately, and we have two kids ourselves and if he had done that to one of ours i would want to chop his head off like they would do to us in his country. As for us not knowing anything, well we know a family of four who were killed on the motorway in recent years which hit the countries headlines and we know the suffering the grandparents of this young family went through and are still living a life of hell so dont tell me that we dont understand, i think you are very disturbed to even try and justify this case in any way, i find it disgraceful and disrespectful

over a year ago

Firstly I saw the case all over the news when i lived in the midlands, so i dont have to read the newspapers, he was banned from driving which is a fact, unyet he chose to get into that vehicle knowing that he would not have any valid insurance, he then ploughed into that young girl and chose to drive away from the scene which is also a fact, now you tell me how you can defend his actions or justify them. He has stolen the life of that child and he has stolen that child from her family, I am sure the family of the girl will forgive him after serving such a ridiculous time in prison, what an insult to both the child and the family, its an absolute disgrace, as for people saying he didnt set the time to be served he still should have been deported immediately, and we have two kids ourselves and if he had done that to one of ours i would want to chop his head off like they would do to us in his country. As for us not knowing anything, well we know a family of four who were killed on the motorway in recent years which hit the countries headlines and we know the suffering the grandparents of this young family went through and are still living a life of hell so dont tell me that we dont understand, i think you are very disturbed to even try and justify this case in any way, i find it disgraceful and disrespectful"

I really think your struggleing to understand the situation all round. What he di back in 2003 he was convicted off, he went to prison and served the sentence.

Now in 2010 he is trying to stop in the UK to be a father to his children and a husband to his wife. Its not about respect for the 2003 event which is a another issue. What the case is about is making claim to stop in the UK to carry out his parental duty's. If you are going to comment it may be advisable to actually read what it is about.

over a year ago

"A fascinating statement from a man who has repeatedly castigated the BBC for being bias at times. May i suggest you do your normal trait and go google got 60 mins and see if you can plagiarise someone else's opinion and pass it off as your own as you normally do.

"

Yes, the BBC is biased but so are many other news organisations. My problem with the BBC is that is it supposed to be completely neutral as it is funded by the licence payer.

That is a totally separate issue from reporting actual news FACTS, as they have done in this instance.

And if I wanted to 'plageurise' the article as my own I wouldn't have posted a reference to the original article on the BBC website, would I?

over a year ago

"

Now in 2010 he is trying to stop in the UK to be a father to his children and a husband to his wife.

"

If you actually go and read the article instead of just commenting on what you think it's about you'll have read that the judges have doubts as to whether he is still living with the mother of his children. His exact habiting arrangements are not clear.

over a year ago

No mods about lol this is a debate there is no need for personal attacks so play nice please.

over a year ago

"

.. you don’t have a clue and seem to have resorted to name calling which is not big or clever.

"

Neither is calling someone neanderthal, nor is making bigotted remarks about the town someone hails from, or assuming they have a low IQ - and stating rather obnoxiously that you are superior to them.

Not big or clever.

And it says laid back on your profile - is that a reference to everytime you open your mouth in public and someone knocks you out for talking absolute bilge?

over a year ago

"

.. you don’t have a clue and seem to have resorted to name calling which is not big or clever.

Neither is calling someone neanderthal, nor is making bigotted remarks about the town someone hails from, or assuming they have a low IQ - and stating rather obnoxiously that you are superior to them.

Not big or clever.

And it says laid back on your profile - is that a reference to everytime you open your mouth in public and someone knocks you out for talking absolute bilge?"

I am well aware of that but when sometimes it is necessary to talk to some people in a manner they understand. I assume your just bitter your self as i predicted you would need 60 mins of google time to respond as seems to have been the case, it must have upset you somewhat that someone has pointed out how predictable you are.

over a year ago

It takes someone with far more intellect that you possess to upset me. In fact, I'd go as far as to say you've been thoroughly amusing with your double standards and clear lack of understanding that there is a lot more to this case than meets the eye.

Like an overly-lenient 2003 trial judge with his own political agenda perhaps?

Or maybe the Home Secretary at the time could have intervened and deported the guy... um.. that would have been a Labour Home Sec wouldn't it? And we all know that Labour would have crawled over hot coals to prevent their disastrous immigration policy from being mauled in public by such a hideous crime. Far better to tap the guy inside for a few months until the furore dies down then deal with the grieving dad much, much, much, much later.

Do the crime, do the time you say, then the slate's wiped clean, yes?

Not to Paul Houston. His slate will never be wiped clean as each year his dead daughter's birthday will come and go and she will always be 12 years old.

He didn't just run her over and drive off.

He didn't drive off at all.

HE LEFT THE CAR PARKED ON TOP OF HER BODY AND RAN AWAY.

..and he had previous. A career criminal you could say, who has now used the law to remain in our country.

over a year ago

I do have children.

NO ONE is or has suggested that this guy hasn't done a terrible thing, I believe his sentence should have been much more severe, but the fact is he has served his time. It simply is not his fault that our system chooses to be so lenient.

To suggest I find it palatable is not correct, but a judges have made the decision based on all the facts instead of snipets of reports.

It's tragic what's happened to this little girl but he has served his time.

over a year ago

"I do have children.

NO ONE is or has suggested that this guy hasn't done a terrible thing, I believe his sentence should have been much more severe, but the fact is he has served his time. It simply is not his fault that our system chooses to be so lenient.

To suggest I find it palatable is not correct, but a judges have made the decision based on all the facts instead of snipets of reports.

It's tragic what's happened to this little girl but he has served his time. "

I would agree with you on that totally. People are sympathetic towards the family and the loss of a child but as you pointed out he served the time the court gave him. I can only assume they have facts and information not reported in the press to make their judgement.

over a year ago

Why the personal insults guys?

It's just a chat on a forum! We're not actually going to change the outcome here!

Come on, chill out, debate it strongly by all means but all the insults will do is get the thread closed by some over eager moderator (no offence).

Forum Mod

over a year ago

What a lovely thread to read first thing in the morning

Now I really enjoy a good debate but if you can't be adult enough to debate without resorting to insulting each other then you'll find that you won't be able to post at all

Play nicely

over a year ago

"What a lovely thread to read first thing in the morning

Now I really enjoy a good debate but if you can't be adult enough to debate without resorting to insulting each other then you'll find that you won't be able to post at all

Play nicely "

Well said.

over a year ago

David Cameron is now talking about this and it looks like there is going to be an appeal to get him out of the country

over a year ago

"David Cameron is now talking about this and it looks like there is going to be an appeal to get him out of the country"

You'd think as PM he'd be able to pull a few strings and get this asshole out of our country. As he rightly said, what's point spedning billions of pounds and hundreds of British lives to make Iraq safe if it's citizens still refuse to go home.

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

"I read this story this afternoon.

Wrong on so many levels. what you have to remember is that two wrongs dont make a right"

Sending him back isn't wrong! He's a bloody illegal, he has no right to be here in the first place, let alone causing misery to those who DO have the right to be here!

Send him back to where he came from and all others like him. We have enough crime over here without illegals adding to it ffs.

Political correctness gone mad!

*Her*

By *orestersCouple
over a year ago

The Forest

A few years ago I might have agreed with his "human rights", but I, like many people, am sick of being told I must be tolerant and "right on" with every scumbag that we pander to in the UK. Now I say, get rid of him. If his family want to stay with him, I'm sure Iraq will welcome them, give them a council flat and benefits, and of course, free healthcare.

By *omnlynneCouple
over a year ago

milton keynes

im hoping this will be veiwed with balance as i chuck in our two penneth worth..firstly we have kids and our heart goes out to the father of this poor child so cruelly taken from him at far too young an age.

unfortunately due to the human rights act that was contrary to populist belief originated by the last labour government but in fact signed by winston churchill after ww2 and addended to over the following years article 8 states the right to a private and family life is a right of one and all, "this is how the murderer of the headmaster at his school gates was allowed to stay and be released instead of been deported back to italy" we give refuge to a career criminal who jack straw (his local mp) has stated there should be an appeal on a point of law regarding his marital status which could be construed to be "arranged for purpose of avoiding uk imigration law".

cameron promised in his election manifesto to rid us of the ECHR and now has reneged to pacify the lib dems whilst forming the coalition.

i am enraged that a heartless low life like ibrahim should breathe the air we do let alone walk a free man but we should all lobby our mps in order to make them come good on the promise to ensure this event cn never be allowed to happen again, although however due to the need for middle eastern oil i doubt the government will do anything that might offend those states in case they cut our supplies.....remember that the will of the people should prevail we put them there to act in our best interest bout time they got their noses out of the trough and acted for us...as angela merkel said recently multiculturalism but unfotunately our border control is a shambles due to economic reason not for lack of effort of the border agency staff.

sorry if i went on rant over..ps if he aint deported i hope he in time will get his come uppance and that the father has vengence for his daughters life

over a year ago

"David Cameron is now talking about this and it looks like there is going to be an appeal to get him out of the country"
...... What !!!

Cough, Cough, Splutter, Choke ! Yeah right O sure that's going happen. Right I'll go clean my keyboard off now thanks its coved in coffee...

* sits on headstone *

over a year ago

One of these days this country will wake up and smell the coffee...

Australia can and does limit illegal imigrants ...SO does the usa ...and many more...Including eu countries...

They also have stricter penalties regarding crimes commited by anyone. irespective of those bieng illegal.

Why the hell does this bloody country cowtow to the world and its wife and do the "softly softly" approach ????

We are a laughing stock...

AND im not happy about it at all.

And thats MY personal opinion and no one elses.

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

I rarely enter into forum chats but felt the need to tonight. It's so tragic that the life of a young girl was taken in such terrifying circumstances. It's all a horrible mess. I don't know the answer. I just know I'm lucky that I live in a world where we can share our thoughts. Giving out my love. Jx

Post new Message to Thread