Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What to expect from that first meeting

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Fully aware this is a swing site... but does that mean expectations are that one plays on the first night? Would like to put this to the vote as the comments on Turn-on/ Turn-off were bith helpful and entertaining... So, guys and dolls.... What do we/ can expect from that first sizzling meeting???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would say good chat n drinks, get to know each other, attraction is more than just looks, need to know that you can actually get on with each other too.

I wouldnt even say 2nd meet has to be playtime either, whatever is comfortable for you at the time is what you do.

no expectations and if there are tuff shit on those expecting.

just my tuppence worth

Peds xxx

over a year ago

"I would say good chat n drinks, get to know each other, attraction is more than just looks, need to know that you can actually get on with each other too.

I wouldnt even say 2nd meet has to be playtime either, whatever is comfortable for you at the time is what you do.

just my tuppence worth

Peds xxx"

Yep good advise

Good luck with you back op xx

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I would say good chat n drinks, get to know each other, attraction is more than just looks, need to know that you can actually get on with each other too.

just my tuppence worth

Peds xxx"

Thanks for that... I thought perhaps a boring topic to many but I was genuinely asking...

over a year ago

If you dont ask you dont get

Good luck xx

over a year ago

Nothing and anything...

No means no at any moment, even if your tongue is 2mm from their privates. In fact even if you are in the middle of sex.

Some just meet for a drink first, others play on first meeting. Its all down to how quickly you can get comfortable with eachother. Provided you are attracted to eachother of course.

It is always best to expect nothing, then anything more is a bonus.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Nothing and anything...

No means no at any moment, even if your tongue is 2mm from their privates. In fact even if you are in the middle of sex.

Some just meet for a drink first, others play on first meeting. Its all down to how quickly you can get comfortable with eachother. Provided you are attracted to eachother of course.

It is always best to expect nothing, then anything more is a bonus."

Nice one, I like that... no expectations, my line entirely... when playing with partner we always siad we wanted to discuss in private to ensure all were happy and that worked for us

over a year ago

"

Good luck with you back op xx"

Thanx swingmates...

Good luck Adele, u will know when ur ready, so dont feel pressured into anything at anytime.

xxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I expect to get a tingle in my tummy when we first meet our potential playmate/playmates

over a year ago

"

Good luck with you back op xx

Thanx swingmates...

Good luck Adele, u will know when ur ready, so dont feel pressured into anything at anytime.

xxx"

Your welcome xx

over a year ago

"I expect to get a tingle in my tummy when we first meet our potential playmate/playmates "
and if you dont ....dont do it ...easy

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I expect to get a tingle in my tummy when we first meet our potential playmate/playmates and if you dont ....dont do it ...easy "

exactly

over a year ago

i dont expect anything from a first meet except a drink and a chat, i never agree to play on a first meet, if we really get on then i will but i always make it clear from the start sex is not on offer till i have met and had a chat, i always wondered about clothes on first meets, as a woman do you dress to thrill or just go in something smart and nice, personally i just go in smart clothes, i always think its a very bad idea going dress to thrill on a first meet, you could give the wrong signals out, i mean how do you tell a guy who thinks hes well in there cause hes been looking at your stocking tops and cleavage all night....sorry you not my type lol

over a year ago

We never expect... Never have never will. The only thing we really 'want' from a first meet is the feeling we want to see more of them... hopefully alot more.

That being said we have been known to go along expecting nothing and then within a short space of time found ourselves rather orgasmic pmsl... no expectations is rather horny in its self.. takes the pressure right off!

over a year ago

i think that you have a general idea before you meet. After chatting by phone etc you tend to get a bit of an idea would they "rock your boat" so to speak. As far as clothes go, i dress nicely but not to thrill. If things are right, when i get back to the house with my other half then the seductive clothes come out. Then I dress to thrill and please.

But if I did go to a meet and they did nothing for me we would just walk away with the knowledge that you cannot be attracted to all.

And yes, my other half and i do discuss at some stage of the meet, we seem to have that look of yeah or nay

over a year ago

I turn up.

They scream

I laugh

They leave

Oh the memories.

seriously though....

study your victims, ( opps I mean potential meets) carefully.

Speak on phone....note the voice and listen for drooling sounds.

Arrange to meet...get there early..actually really early as both of you will be trying to get there first!

Make sure you know where the exits are.

Alway have a good excuse if they appear too keen and your too shy to say, actually no.

Something along the lines of...Do you mind if I give you a ring when this herpes rash has subsided a bit.

If you all hit it off...wayhay...try not to leave a snail trail whilst exiting the building.

over a year ago

Oh and dont order spaghetti...well not if your wearing a white top!

over a year ago

"

"

PMSL

over a year ago

im a bit shy to begin with and would have difficulty saying no or making any excuse, peds on the other hand calls a spade a spade and will say what is on his mind regardless if it offends, he has no issues with saying no and no need to make excuses, it can be a disadvantage sometimes but people always know exactly where they stand with him.

If I go shopping for new clothes I take him with me, when I ask does my bum look big in this he will tell me the truth and has said YES on many occasions, how many men are brave enough to do that..lol

over a year ago

"im a bit shy to begin with and would have difficulty saying no or making any excuse, peds on the other hand calls a spade a spade and will say what is on his mind regardless if it offends, he has no issues with saying no and no need to make excuses, it can be a disadvantage sometimes but people always know exactly where they stand with him.

If I go shopping for new clothes I take him with me, when I ask does my bum look big in this he will tell me the truth and has said YES on many occasions, how many men are brave enough to do that..lol"

True....I dont know many men who are brave enough to go shopping!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"im a bit shy to begin with and would have difficulty saying no or making any excuse, peds on the other hand calls a spade a spade and will say what is on his mind regardless if it offends, he has no issues with saying no and no need to make excuses, it can be a disadvantage sometimes but people always know exactly where they stand with him.

If I go shopping for new clothes I take him with me, when I ask does my bum look big in this he will tell me the truth and has said YES on many occasions, how many men are brave enough to do that..lol

True....I dont know many men who are brave enough to go shopping! "

ohhh yeah i will and say if your arse looks good or not in those next set down jeans but lunch is on you and ...i dont take prisoners .and i moan a lot ...about how many more fucking pointless hours are we going to waste

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Nothing wrong with shopping I’ll have you know and when it comes to it most garments worn by women are designed by men.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Personally I would say nothing is set in stone as you have to see how things are when you meet. But there should be no expectations even if you have talked about specifics on the phone. I have got on real well with someone on the phone but on meeting I didn’t feel it was right so as to speak to take things further then. Its different too if your meeting a couple or a single woman.

On other occasions it’s been *bang* cant get your clothes off fast enough. The full tingle and the rest lust wise comes into play

The problems get worse if someone has travelled a distance and in person they don’t do it for you. I think no one uses there worse pics but reality can be different to your expectations pre hand.

I think the worst position to be in is if you find looks wise they are ok but after 20 mins your so bored with there company you want to go to sleep or run.

over a year ago

Who needs a man I know my arse looks fooking great

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Who needs a man I know my arse looks fooking great "

NOT .....to a gerbil ......

over a year ago

dam right i expect to play on 1st meet, thats why im meeting him

over a year ago

"I turn up.

They scream

I laugh

They leave

Oh the memories.

seriously though....

study your victims, ( opps I mean potential meets) carefully.

Speak on phone....note the voice and listen for drooling sounds.

Arrange to meet...get there early..actually really early as both of you will be trying to get there first!

Alway have a good excuse if they appear too keen and your too shy to say, actually no.

Something along the lines of...Do you mind if I give you a ring when this herpes rash has subsided a bit.

If you all hit it off...wayhay...try not to leave a snail trail whilst exiting the building.

"

oh and wear knickers if your meeting in a place with plastic seat!

Post new Message to Thread