Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do people not read profiles before contacting? It is so frustrating when you receive 20 emails a day and most are from people who just cannot be bothered! Sometimes we think why have peofiles

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Makes me smile sometimes. I've just had a message from a bloke asking if I would consider an older bloke ( he was younger than me ) and Did i want Day time meets while the kids were at school??? My kids are 32 32 and 25 and left me long ago ...

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

We can't do without profiles! It's only the minority that ignore them.

Anyway I would be out of job if we did away with them. I'm employed by FAB to write profiles and have invented most of the forum users in here.

over a year ago

Now that is just classical as we get that sort of thing all the time

over a year ago

Yes we do need profiles indeed! But the point is that it is not just a minority! However, it is mostly single males who just cannnot be bothered to read!

over a year ago

"We can't do without profiles! It's only the minority that ignore them.

Anyway I would be out of job if we did away with them. I'm employed by FAB to write profiles and have invented most of the forum users in here."

Well you were having an off day when you wrote mine ...Do me another.

over a year ago

"Yes we do need profiles indeed! But the point is that it is not just a minority! However, it is mostly single males who just cannnot be bothered to read!"

I'm sure it is a minority.The thing is...those of us that DO read them don't message if we are outside what you want...so you never know about us.

over a year ago

"Yes we do need profiles indeed! But the point is that it is not just a minority! However, it is mostly single males who just cannnot be bothered to read!"

Then why not just block single Males and pick the ones you want

over a year ago

"Makes me smile sometimes. I've just had a message from a bloke asking if I would consider an older bloke ( he was younger than me ) and Did i want Day time meets while the kids were at school??? My kids are 32 32 and 25 and left me long ago ... "

You said yes then lol

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Well you were having an off day when you wrote mine ...Do me another."

I thought I got yours quite well, practical, sensible with an air of a military dictator about it.

I did write a passage about you liking the colour pink, pony's and nothing better than baking cakes of an evening, preferably pink ones with iced pony's but I wasn't sure if it was really you.

I can add it back in?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Why do people not read profiles before contacting? It is so frustrating when you receive 20 emails a day and most are from people who just cannot be bothered! Sometimes we think why have peofiles "

before having a go about others not reading...you might just want to have a look in the FAQ's... re that "warning thing" you have at the bottom of yours

wouldn't want you to be on the wrong end of a "pot kettle black" arguement...

do you know what... it happens to all of us... I have couples sending me mail with "how bigs ya cock"... I know they haven't bothered to read the profile..

so you can deal with it by not letting it get to you and just blocking them if you have to...... OR... go on a rant and give yourself an ulcer over something that isn't going to change!

in the end concentrate on having fun, the rest isn't worth it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/12/10 17:40:54]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/12/10 17:43:25]

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"[Removed by poster at 15/12/10 17:40:54]"

not really. If you block single males then they can still contact you if they are friends or if you have messaged or winked them. It does mean they can't contact you until one of these things happens first.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Well you were having an off day when you wrote mine ...Do me another.

I thought I got yours quite well, practical, sensible with an air of a military dictator about it.

I did write a passage about you liking the colour pink, pony's and nothing better than baking cakes of an evening, preferably pink ones with iced pony's but I wasn't sure if it was really you.

I can add it back in?"

I'm still waiting for my refund due to the embaressment your first draft of my profile caused me with that Lithuanian weightlifter, bearded lady and mime artist!

Post new Message to Thread