Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A@*seholes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone tell me as a Newbie what folk get by being a@*seholes on this site?

I wont do names nor pack drill but as a single fellar certain single woman seem to think they have a right to regaurd single fellars as pondlife.

I do appreciate that a large minority of single males are married/attached dreamers with little or no intention of meeting anyone.

These blokes deserve a certain amount of contempt but really should be pitied as social misfits.

That said if someone has gone to the effort of giving a well written and polite message NO reply is better than F@"K OFF.

Any input on this point would be gratfully taken on board

Mike xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

that is damn rude if it wasn't an offensive mail you wrote...i can only suggest report and block and know that not every woman on here is an arsehole.

By *imnher2Woman
over a year ago

watford

defo no need for that.. uncalled for block report and move on.. and yes not everyone is as rude as this

over a year ago

Cheers I have done all you stated.

over a year ago

I agree with you and I dont think everyone is this rude.

As a new starter I find as much sound morality with swingers as people who are less sexually liberated.

I'm a private person by nature so not many people other than swingers know I swing.

This said I find it highly amusing to hear certain misconceptions of swingers being being bandied about by people with an envy problem and probably erectile dysfuntion

over a year ago

I've never sent such a message, but I've been tempted on many occasion!

It's usually in response to "well crafted" messages. The writer usually feels he can smooze me into meeting him even if he's 5ft 3, married, can't accommodate, 24 year old from Kilmarnock: the polar opposite of what I'm looking for!

over a year ago

To the OP: It goes with the territory pal. The 'social ladder' of swinging tends to be:

Rocking horse shit: single bi ladies

Queens of the roost: single ladies

Courtesans: couples (those with a bifem are elevated above those without)

Court jesters: single men (considered cannon fodder by those above 'Courtesan' level)

You have no way of knowing how your well crafted message is going to be received, think of it as if you wrote it out on paper and mailed it only for it to arrive along with various leaflets for pizzas and a couple of 'to the homeowner' letters - you can guess where it's going to end up.

As for being told to fuck off, well, you gotta remember that most women are only approachable one week out of four as they're either On, Coming On or Coming Off... and never, under any circumstances, put your trust in something that bleeds for a week and doesn't fookin die.

By *oDownEasyMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Actually the jester's status was often one of privilege within a royal household, and a lot held privileged positions.

So perhaps single blokes are more the stable boys, or, in the eys of some, more like the stuff you find on the floor of the stable(and I don't mean hay!)

over a year ago

@ Wishy!!!

over a year ago

Not right under any circumstances xx

over a year ago

"Not right under any circumstances xx "

Yes it is!!! Although I excercised amazing constraint not writing that to the charmer who offered his fat cock to a fat cow!!!

over a year ago

"Not right under any circumstances xx

Yes it is!!! Although I excercised amazing constraint not writing that to the charmer who offered his fat cock to a fat cow!!! "

Mmm something like that then maybe ya have a point lol xx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Aw deedums! Spat your dummy out because you don't get replies? I doubt that you've actually had a 'f**k off' message, and if you have may I suggest that you deserved it? ie. repeatedly messaging after a 'no thanks', sending offensive mesages yourself? If it was a random 'f**k off' message that was unwarranted then I agree that you need to report and block, then grow up a bit? Z

over a year ago

"Aw deedums! Spat your dummy out because you don't get replies? I doubt that you've actually had a 'f**k off' message, and if you have may I suggest that you deserved it? ie. repeatedly messaging after a 'no thanks', sending offensive mesages yourself? If it was a random 'f**k off' message that was unwarranted then I agree that you need to report and block, then grow up a bit? Z"

Oooooh hark at Zoe!!! You're very stern this morning!!!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

LOL Yikes, methinks Z has fallen out of the wrong side of the bed, I'm keeping a low profile for a while

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

* shakes * @ Zoe

over a year ago

"* shakes * @ Zoe"

wot u shaking at Zoe....ya tits???? only ya aint shook em at me yet

over a year ago

Unfortunately, mate, that's life. There are some blokes on here who make no effort (personaly, with their profiles or with their mails) and much like the occasional troublesome teen (or whatever group you care to pick on) they ruin it for the rest.

That having been said, there are also bitches and bastards in every social arena and, much like the most attractive woman or man in a club or at a work or in a party, if people are fussing around them all the time, it tends to go to their heads and they get to believe they are God's gift. Sometimes there is no getting around it.

Pick and chose a little carefully. I am not desperate for meets and only mail those people I actualy fancy meeting up with and can get too. If they are up for it, all good. If they are stuck up and give a load of verbal, well it's their loss, not mine, delete, block n move on.............

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"* shakes * @ Zoe

wot u shaking at Zoe....ya tits???? only ya aint shook em at me yet "

Ooo no, they are too cold so are all wrapped up

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"* shakes * @ Zoe

wot u shaking at Zoe....ya tits???? only ya aint shook em at me yet

Ooo no, they are too cold so are all wrapped up "

Shocking! Release the breasticles!!!

over a year ago

Yeah release the Fab two xx

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

If you really did send a polite message then 'fuck off' is NOT an appropriate response.

A NO would have done or even just 'deleted'.

You will, however, find you are about to be picked apart by the Inquisition now though for daring to post such heresy when you are quite clearly only a mere single male.

Everyone expects the Spanish Inquisition....well, on here anyway.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol @ funky and soapy....no bloody chance, I could cut glass with the nipples at the minute.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"lol @ funky and soapy....no bloody chance, I could cut glass with the nipples at the minute."

Is it wrong to be turned on by this comment?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Can anyone tell me as a Newbie what folk get by being a@*seholes on this site?

I wont do names nor pack drill but as a single fellar certain single woman seem to think they have a right to regaurd single fellars as pondlife.

I do appreciate that a large minority of single males are married/attached dreamers with little or no intention of meeting anyone.

These blokes deserve a certain amount of contempt but really should be pitied as social misfits.

That said if someone has gone to the effort of giving a well written and polite message NO reply is better than F@"K OFF.

Any input on this point would be gratfully taken on board

Mike xx"

for post one people normally go with a hello... but wow!!!

welcome to the world of "way to make a first impression" WTF!!!!

Wow.. I am just seeing how many people you just ran over in the high filuting bus of yours!!!!!

single women who decided to reject you...

married singles.......

this says to me you have trouble taking rejection.... a no happens to all of us!!

you can either... dust yourself down and move on.... or you can rant and rave about something you are not going to change

others may be nice... I'm going to be honest.... "this" is as bad to me, as the people who sent you back the replies....

people can't win... they complain when they get back no reply, they complain when they get back a rejection....

it smells of "waaaaaaaah"

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 15/12/10 12:40:46]

over a year ago

Is this not a thread about rimming?....I'll get my coat then.....

over a year ago

I dont spit out dummys I expect to be treated as an individual.

Someone saying thanks but no thanks is information enough to move on for most resonable people.

Manners cost nothing and no one will find me anthing other than well mannered.

over a year ago

No I'm a new starter and feeling my way around.I only send messages to thos who say they want to meet single men.

Rejection is a part of life but ho you reject someone shows more about you than the person being rejected.

I have no sour grapes over rejection just the method.

Again manners cost nothing.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"No I'm a new starter and feeling my way around.I only send messages to thos who say they want to meet single men.

Rejection is a part of life but ho you reject someone shows more about you than the person being rejected.

I have no sour grapes over rejection just the method.

Again manners cost nothing."

I agree, manners cost nothing.

Ignore the Inquisition and good luck with finding what your looking for.

over a year ago

Cheers thats what I now do.I wont even bother with reporting it hardly seems worth it.

What goes around comes around

over a year ago

at least f**k off shows your message got read before it was deleted...nothing worse

over a year ago

"at least f**k off shows your message got read before it was deleted...nothing worse "

Lol x

over a year ago

well we have two thoughts on this. first off if the person you wrote the message to is after single males then wrong however we get loads of single males mailing us even though we clearly state we are not interested. so if they have not bothered to read our profile then why should we bother spending our time in replying. that said we would never tell somebody to f@*k off

Post new Message to Thread