Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

AND IF.....................

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You were blindfolded and tied up......

Would it matter to you if later on you found out that the fantastic bj you had was done by a guy ..and heres you...straight ????

Or as a straight fem , you found out the oral seeing to you had, that got ya screaming for god...was performed by a woman ?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"You were blindfolded and tied up......

Would it matter to you if later on you found out that the fantastic bj you had was done by a guy ..and heres you...straight ????

Or as a straight fem , you found out the oral seeing to you had, that got ya screaming for god...was performed by a woman ?????"

that cold water has had a profound effect on ya Peaches

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its woken me brain up.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i do have a wee tee hee when i read male profiles that say..."i'm not gay...but if you were able to tempt me...."

i don't know, but i think if it was an incredible orgasm, i'd just be bloody grateful and reaching for the blindfold again!

By *ytraCouple
over a year ago

Wrexham

Personally I don't think it would bother either of us

over a year ago

I've been told by a guy that I gave him the best BJ he's ever had. It was his first dabble at m/m play and he was forever after hooked lol.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I've been told by a guy that I gave him the best BJ he's ever had. It was his first dabble at m/m play and he was forever after hooked lol."
my darling Wishy men always say that!!!

over a year ago

"I've been told by a guy that I gave him the best BJ he's ever had. It was his first dabble at m/m play and he was forever after hooked lol.my darling Wishy men always say that!!!"

Well, Siren could see his face at the time and she said he was in pure heaven lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I've been told by a guy that I gave him the best BJ he's ever had. It was his first dabble at m/m play and he was forever after hooked lol.my darling Wishy men always say that!!!

Well, Siren could see his face at the time and she said he was in pure heaven lol "

i have one thing to say to ya Wishy...........the restaurant scene in when harry met sally!!

over a year ago

"I've been told by a guy that I gave him the best BJ he's ever had. It was his first dabble at m/m play and he was forever after hooked lol.my darling Wishy men always say that!!!

Well, Siren could see his face at the time and she said he was in pure heaven lol i have one thing to say to ya Wishy...........the restaurant scene in when harry met sally!! "

Close.

over a year ago

Well, Siren could see his face at the time and she said he was in pure heaven lol "

what's the definition of the greatest blow job ever?

a blow job

over a year ago

Can't comment on that other than to say i'm happy with either, i always say i'm 40% gay and 60% straight. :D

over a year ago

Well, Siren could see his face at the time and she said he was in pure heaven lol

what's the definition of the greatest blow job ever?

a blow job"

Contrary to popular belief, some blowjobs are like, "Well ok honey, can we stop now as the 2nd half is about to start?"

By *oDownEasyMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"i have one thing to say to ya Wishy...........the restaurant scene in when harry met sally!! "

Only women can do it THAT well...after all, they have lots of practice!

Errr...so I'm told!

Post new Message to Thread