Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Toy Drawer

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

have ha some very nice guys buy me some new toys this festive season and now my toy drawer is overflowing am going to have to find somewhere else to store al my naughties now lol

so.....where do you keep yours????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I bought a chest. Then I got the lock repaired. It's like an old fashioned blanket box... my mum thinks I keep my bedding in there!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"have ha some very nice guys buy me some new toys this festive season and now my toy drawer is overflowing am going to have to find somewhere else to store al my naughties now lol

so.....where do you keep yours????"

I have a case for the big ones and mains operated ones.. two smaller boxes for the little ones and the machines fit under the bed.

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"have ha some very nice guys buy me some new toys this festive season and now my toy drawer is overflowing am going to have to find somewhere else to store al my naughties now lol

I have a case for the big ones and mains operated ones.. two smaller boxes for the little ones and the machines fit under the bed. "

machines ?

over a year ago

evesham

I have a case for the big ones and mains operated ones.. two smaller boxes for the little ones and the machines fit under the bed.

machines ? "

i'm liking the sound of machines!!!

was talking to a couple today and somehow the subject of sheds came up (how good am i at the sexy talk??!?!! lol) and i thought it would be great to have a sex shed

over a year ago

i have loads xxxx its who turn my brain on xxxx as most so boring ,,,, sex oral and loads of play x and good looking and fun x that my man x

over a year ago

I have a case for the big ones and mains operated ones.. two smaller boxes for the little ones and the machines fit under the bed. "

Wow, what kind of toys do you have?!

over a year ago

Scattered allover the place, in my away play kit, bedside drawer unit, etc...

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

so.....where do you keep yours????"

Bigbad doesnt fit in a drawer

over a year ago

machines ? "

over a year ago

evesham

so.....where do you keep yours????Bigbad doesnt fit in a drawer "

bethe would if you squished him in hard enough

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

so.....where do you keep yours????Bigbad doesnt fit in a drawer

bethe would if you squished him in hard enough "

ya cant squish him at all!!!lol

over a year ago

I randomly bought a vibrating cock ring not to long ago - it did nothing for me and nothing for the woman I tried it with, you could just hear it buzzing away...and as a result I couldn't feel my member...useless!

Post new Message to Thread