Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

coital headache

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows anything about coital headaches?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

what are they? i have never heard of them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Also known as "sexual headaches", coital cephalalgia is a rare type of severe headache that occurs at the base of the skull before orgasm during sexual activity, including masturbation. A pressor response to exercise has been suggested as a mechanism.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"what are they? i have never heard of them"

It's when you have arranged two meets at the same time by accident.

It's a right coital headache.

over a year ago

"Also known as "sexual headaches", coital cephalalgia is a rare type of severe headache that occurs at the base of the skull before orgasm during sexual activity, including masturbation. A pressor response to exercise has been suggested as a mechanism. "

Apparently it is supposed to be quite common.

I am quite alarmed as the doc told me this morning to abstain from all sexual activity

Until I have seen a neurologist

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Also known as "sexual headaches", coital cephalalgia is a rare type of severe headache that occurs at the base of the skull before orgasm during sexual activity, including masturbation. A pressor response to exercise has been suggested as a mechanism.

I am quite alarmed as the doc told me this morning to abstain from all sexual activity

"

what????

i hope you ave asked for a second opinion lol

in all seriousness though i hope you are ok and it doesnt limit the fun too much x

over a year ago

Oooh wishes ya well and better soon xc

over a year ago

It is also known as wait for it......Thunder clap!! lol

Thank you :o)

But as i have to abstain from all sex.... So No fun for me

x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

True coital headache, is caused basically by being turned on to much your blood pressure goes through the roof.

I swear i used to think i was dying of a brain heamorage, at the time i had no idea what they are until i saw an article. About a million times worse than a migraine and you think your head is going to blow up.

Thanfully i dont get them anymore but i would definetly have given up sex.

Good luck

over a year ago

Do you mind me asking if you know why you don't get them anymore?The doc has scared the c**p out of me now.

Thank you :o) I may need the luck

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Kev got them about 18 months ago,it was very scary,especially when the Doc sent him for all sorts of brain scans.

He was told to cut down on coffee,time online and exercise more.They stopped as suddenly as they started.I know they are horrible,and make sex problematic.I hope you get it sorted soon

hugs,kaz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Am glad they stopped for Kev

Thank you Kaz for your well wishes

Thank you all

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Do you mind me asking if you know why you don't get them anymore?The doc has scared the c**p out of me now.

Thank you :o) I may need the luck "

I dont know why they stopped, they started out the blue first one i didnt associate with sex although i was having sex at the time. Think i must of had about 8 in total and then they stopped. Apparently your more susseptable to them if you suffer migrains but anyone can get them.

Also my migraines just stopped about 4 years ago, again i dont know why. But i do empathize with youxx

over a year ago

I've had a couple of these and they are flipping scary when they happen. It feels like your head will explode,- and it hurts.

You have my sympathies. Like someone else earlier said, mine also stopped suddenly, and I can't put it down to one reason.

I guess, just be careful. If you feel it coming on, stop the sex immediately. No fun I know, but best to keep yourself alive and in one piece. Your partner should understand.

S

over a year ago

Ive heard of the headached when the question of sex comes up, but not during. I have high blood pressure so I hope that it never happens to me

over a year ago

"Also known as "sexual headaches", coital cephalalgia is a rare type of severe headache that occurs at the base of the skull before orgasm during sexual activity, including masturbation. A pressor response to exercise has been suggested as a mechanism.

"

You can see a neurologist on google images - google is your friend.

Post new Message to Thread