Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

can I just say?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After almost 4 years here I have had such a laugh, been involved in so many sexual shenanigans, had an absolute hoot in the forums and loved every social I've attended.

I've followed the pain and pleasure of Kitty's wee Alfie, raised funds for his headstone, raised funds for cancer research with Mr and Mrs redhot, supported friends through their pregnancies and subsequent births.

Seen individuals get together split up and also relationships develop and thrive.

So for all of you who have brightened my otherwise quiet life can I say thank you for being you, for entertaining, stretching my brain and encouraging my brain cells to spark that little bit harder, making my chuckle button all the more accessible and enriching my life, and for including me in your life.

I may not meet you all in person but you touch my life and make it all the better.......thank you all, my life is richer for you all being in it, even though some are just on the periphery. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"After almost 4 years here I have had such a laugh, been involved in so many sexual shenanigans, had an absolute hoot in the forums and loved every social I've attended.

I've followed the pain and pleasure of Kitty's wee Alfie, raised funds for his headstone, raised funds for cancer research with Mr and Mrs redhot, supported friends through their pregnancies and subsequent births.

Seen individuals get together split up and also relationships develop and thrive.

So for all of you who have brightened my otherwise quiet life can I say thank you for being you, for entertaining, stretching my brain and encouraging my brain cells to spark that little bit harder, making my chuckle button all the more accessible and enriching my life, and for including me in your life.

I may not meet you all in person but you touch my life and make it all the better.......thank you all, my life is richer for you all being in it, even though some are just on the periphery. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Oh Laine im hormonal today , that just made me cry!!!xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep nowt like the tapestry of life lol

Ive had me up and down as has everyone

But at the end of the day ya learns by em

Life is pretty good really and its nice ta be involved with some lovely peeps

Here's ta 2011 and friends old (Femme and Maddie lol) and new

Take care all and all the best in 2011

Craig xx

over a year ago

"After almost 4 years here I have had such a laugh, been involved in so many sexual shenanigans, had an absolute hoot in the forums and loved every social I've attended.

I may not meet you all in person but you touch my life and make it all the better.......thank you all, my life is richer for you all being in it, even though some are just on the periphery. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOh Laine im hormonal today , that just made me cry!!!xxx"

hunni you need to go buy some new shoes, and Mr Big bad will not stand in your way, tell him yer buying his mum some slippers lol.

You two are one of those couples that have made the forums such a pleasure to post on and I am so pleased that you are still together after all this time, it was a pleasure to be at the inception of your relationship. I am honoured xxxxxx

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

aint people nice xxx

over a year ago

There are so many nice people in the forums, sometimes they can be overlooked when all we see are those who are nasty, look at me posters.

All I know is that I have made some beautiful friendships through just chatting to forum posters, never having met them.

As I say, I am blessed with the warmth and friendship given and received through fab and count some as good good friends. xxxx

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Awwww what a thoroughly good and heart warming post.

I just weeped a bit, it was out of my tinkle as I've been playing with myself all morning but never the less the sentiment still stands xxxx

over a year ago

"Awwww what a thoroughly good and heart warming post.

I just weeped a bit, it was out of my tinkle as I've been playing with myself all morning but never the less the sentiment still stands xxxx"

as I said some just know how to push my chuckle button. !

over a year ago

"Awwww what a thoroughly good and heart warming post.

I just weeped a bit, it was out of my tinkle as I've been playing with myself all morning but never the less the sentiment still stands xxxx

as I said some just know how to push my chuckle button. !"

Mmm i loves pressin buttons especially ones that say do not press this button xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

ahhhhhh what a lovely post (that was until Funky mentioned his tinkle )

I love the forums and all (well most ) of the people on here

as for those who like to bitch and moan - just let them get on with it - i try not to moan to much on here, am here for fun

over a year ago

I saw that episode of father Ted.... do not press that button, unfortunately my son did that on an aircraft flight and I was so embarrassed! xxx

over a year ago

"ahhhhhh what a lovely post (that was until Funky mentioned his tinkle )

I love the forums and all (well most ) of the people on here

as for those who like to bitch and moan - just let them get on with it - i try not to moan to much on here, am here for fun "

We are all here for fun, debate, education and just a great good laugh, we shall be here for much longer than all the moaners.... we have so many people that contribute to the forums, Wishy and Jane, (amongst others) raised my political awareness... although I never posted on the threads, it was as I said an education.

over a year ago

"Yep nowt like the tapestry of life lol

Craig xx "

Just wait till you hit jocklandshire, you will be overwhelmed with friends lmao xxxxx

over a year ago

"Yep nowt like the tapestry of life lol

Craig xx

Just wait till you hit jocklandshire, you will be overwhelmed with friends lmao xxxxx"

Roll on January xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Aaaawwww how nice

Im refusing to let it make me cry,I have just put my mascara on FFS! xxxx

over a year ago

This wasn't intended to make anyone cry, just to let you all know the warm feeling around my heart and hope you feel a little of it too at this time of year. xxxxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I was thinking earlier that really its just another day but yet you can't help but feel something different and special inside

Oooh its all too emotional xxxx

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

och Loops, ya big softie. That's put a smile on my face. xxxx

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"you can't help but feel something different and special inside"

Dirty mare hehehehehehe

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"you can't help but feel something different and special inside

Dirty mare hehehehehehe "

you know it! hahahaha

over a year ago

"och Loops, ya big softie. That's put a smile on my face. xxxx"

I am a softie, but think I should let those know who have enriched my life without having to send a Christmas card to do it...... (am a cheapskate eh?)

over a year ago

Not enough can be said about Laine that could truly show what she is like, warm, generous, a true friend and just generally a helluva nice person whom we have the honour to call a close friend. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Plus Ive been wanting to shag her

over a year ago

"Not enough can be said about Laine that could truly show what she is like, warm, generous, a true friend and just generally a helluva nice person whom we have the honour to call a close friend. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Plus Ive been wanting to shag her "

Thank you xxxxx

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Not enough can be said about Laine that could truly show what she is like, warm, generous, a true friend and just generally a helluva nice person whom we have the honour to call a close friend. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Plus Ive been wanting to shag her

Thank you xxxxx "

oh, there's enough...... Loops is a nutter of the highest order but lovely with it. her legs are to long but you want them wrapped around you, she's one of the loveliest, kindest, sweetest people you could meet. Oh and did I mention she is a blether and a nutter xxxxxxxxxx

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

i always like to read your posts laine and your to wendy

over a year ago

Hugs to a sexy lady!

over a year ago

Didn't see this last bit before, thank you Wendy, Lover-man and Pearl xxxxxx

over a year ago

"Didn't see this last bit before, thank you Wendy, Lover-man and Pearl xxxxxx,

What a lovely post this is, we dont know any of you but so nice to see you all feeling the love, merry christmas to you all, Peace and love,

Kev and Sue xx

"

over a year ago

Thats a really lovely letter yes i thank people too for making me feel alive and my putting my brain in gear ..... here in the out back of Norfolk you dont see alot of life at times so its nice to have you all here xxx kisses you xx

Post new Message to Thread