Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sounds like a dream i know but

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm on medication that seriously delays ejaculation, which is ace as far as it goes but........well, be nice for someone else to finish me off. Does anyone know of anything that sensitises rather than desensitises. This is for real, not a joke.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

What's the name of the medication?

over a year ago

"What's the name of the medication?"

You don't want to know matey. Seriously strong stuff.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"What's the name of the medication?

You don't want to know matey. Seriously strong stuff."

isnt that a cheese based product? Seriously....have you been back to the doctor who prescribed this medication?x

over a year ago

was just thinking the exact same thing. ta

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you say what medication it is someone may know an antidote. I actually take a tablet to stop side effects from my other tablets

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

[Removed by poster at 13/12/10 21:54:18]

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

"If you say what medication it is someone may know an antidote. I actually take a tablet to stop side effects from my other tablets"

yeah diamond and i heard a real porker the other day,apparently theres a drink out there that helps with a hangover,,whats the dam name,,,,ahh yeah,spelt coffee,i just dont trust it,,

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

The usual medications that have this as a side effect are antipsychotics, antidepressants and antihypertensives.

I don't want to pry into your private life but considering the seriousness of these types of medicines (or rather the conditions that these medications are designed to treat) I would recommend you speak to your GP to see if they can prescribe a different variant of whichever one you're taking to see if the side-effects are diminished.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The usual medications that have this as a side effect are antipsychotics, antidepressants and antihypertensives.

I don't want to pry into your private life but considering the seriousness of these types of medicines (or rather the conditions that these medications are designed to treat) I would recommend you speak to your GP to see if they can prescribe a different variant of whichever one you're taking to see if the side-effects are diminished."

I would say the same you really should go back to your GP and explain what is wrong they may be able to change the meds I can't think of anything on the market just now that could help other than the above

Post new Message to Thread