Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just a moment

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

My mother has been away all week, shes just on her way home, ive missed her so much i see her nearly every day and ring her at least three times aday.

Just want to take a moment for all of you who no longer have your parentsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkarenx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Aw that's really sweet, I do miss my Mum and it's lovely to see people like you chershing yours! Hope her journey is smooth and uneventful. Z

By *imnher2Woman
over a year ago

watford

cherish every moment with her

both my parents are gone both at a young age i miss them so much especially this time of the year xxxx (her)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I will be missing and remembering so many people this xmas .

Its nice when folks still have those they love real close

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

thanks, remembering my lovely Dad, although in many ways I feel he has always been with me and still is.

Still have me Mam.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

How lovely.

I'm one of the lucky ones, I still have both my parents... my Dad is going to be 70 on Wednesday and they're touring round New Zealand on their bikes and a campervan at the moment.

They've been away almost a month now and all the things that my Dad would help me with or fix for me are starting to break. It's kinda made me realise just how much I take both my parents for granted. I would be lost without them and I can't begin to imagine how it is for those who have already been through that loss. I'll appreciate them all the more now.

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"How lovely.

I'm one of the lucky ones, I still have both my parents... my Dad is going to be 70 on Wednesday and they're touring round New Zealand on their bikes and a campervan at the moment.

They've been away almost a month now and all the things that my Dad would help me with or fix for me are starting to break. It's kinda made me realise just how much I take both my parents for granted. I would be lost without them and I can't begin to imagine how it is for those who have already been through that loss. I'll appreciate them all the more now. "

im lucky too... thoughts for anyone not so lucky xx

Post new Message to Thread